WHATS YOUR IQ?

gedboy21122112

Well I'm wondering what Your IQ is .

please don't flame me or anything for this.

And don't lie,I dont want to hear that you could out smart sir isaac newton at chess with your "300" IQ.

My IQ is 182 I know It's high But I'm not lieng (typos on purpose for scarcasem purposes{1 of the typos is in the brackets}.

Anyway post your IQ hear!

prove it

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all people taking the Tickle online Iq test, its out of 144. I scored a 116 on it when I was like 10. That was like 4 years ago XD

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

$50 says more than half of the people here are either lying (saying that their I.Q. is higher than it actually is), took a crappy test, or don't know their I.Q. at all. :roll:

I've never bothered to take a test, so I don't know what mine is.

When I was 12 years old I took part in a state issued IQ test. I scored around 155 I think, I remember it was 4-5 points off genius. I don't know what genius level is so 155 could be wrong. I know for a fact it was 4-5 points off genius but not weather it was 155 or not. If someone could tell me, that would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

When I got my iq tested it was something like 120 or there abouts anyway.

People who are saying that their iq is like 200 are obviously faking it, supposedly if you have an iq of higher than 155 or something your a genius.

IQ tets measure only intelligence, not cleverness. Remember that. Just because Einstein had an IQ of however high didn't make him clever - his actions did.

I took a Tickle Test and I got something like 130ish anyway.

My IQ is so high, I had to invent a new numeral system to measure it, of course this was simple, as my IQ is so high.

Nah joking. All of the tests i've done have came out between 120 and 130, so around there no doubt. Not too shabby :)

logo.jpg

Last time I had an official IQ test it was around 120. Haven't taken a real test since because I just can't be bothered. Willing to bet it wouldn't have changed much though.

If you take an online iq test, your taking a 2hour random number generator test.

Ive never had mine tested before, but im in MENSA so it must be pretty good and above average :D

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Why is that everybody here claims to be so intelligent with such high I.Q's? I really can't believe that most of you here are as smart as you say you are. Ever wondered that when you take an I.Q test online you have to fill in about 8 different forms before you actually get your result?

Ive never had mine tested before, but im in MENSA so it must be pretty good and above average :D
I call [cabbage] on that. From the United Kingdom MENSA website you need to meet the following requirements if you didn't take their IQ test....

A top 2% mark in any of these frequently used tests below qualifies you for entry to Mensa. The minimum test mark to get into Mensa is:

Cattell III B - 148

Culture Fair - 132

Ravens Advanced Matrices - 135

Ravens Standard Matrices - 131

Wechsler Scales - 132

And since you claim to have never taken an IQ test but still be part of MENSA - get the [bleep] out. If you're going to lie, at least do some research first [wagon].

Edit - more info here, since you state the first game you played was Spyro (released November 1998) and you state you were 5. That means you're not actually 14 yet. And 14 is the minimum age to be accepted into Mensa.

I call [cabbage] on that. From the United Kingdom MENSA website you need to meet the following requirements if you didn't take their IQ test....

A top 2% mark in any of these frequently used tests below qualifies you for entry to Mensa. The minimum test mark to get into Mensa is:

Cattell III B - 148

Culture Fair - 132

Ravens Advanced Matrices - 135

Ravens Standard Matrices - 131

Wechsler Scales - 132

And since you claim to have never taken an IQ test but still be part of MENSA - get the [bleep] out. If you're going to lie, at least do some research first [wagon].

Edit - more info here, since you state the first game you played was Spyro (released November 1998) and you state you were 5. That means you're not actually 14 yet. And 14 is the minimum age to be accepted into Mensa.

Notice the massive difference between the lowest and highest test scores? That's why this thread's a bit useless - depending on which test you do you'll have different scores. What you should actually do is look for % scores and not actual scores or get the test scores. Plus the different tests do different types of intelligences. I know because I've done 2 out of those 5. Cattel III B is your litery intelligence with small amounts of logical intelligence. I got 154 in it (~1.5%). Raven's Advanced Matrices is more mathmatical, logical and puzzle based. I got 156 in it (~1% as far as remember). And this isn't BS because I am actually a member of Mensa. Oh and don't trust Online tests because I got 197 in one I did a few mins ago - complete BS scores.

@Madder_Atkha:

That's obvious enough. IQ tests have different scales of scoring because they're different. Hence why it generally always ends up in the top 2% of the populace.

And yea - online are full of crap. I haven't gotten under 170 in any of them since I was like 6 or 7 years old.

I scored 154 at one i took at college last year, however IQ tests are about as valuable as a report on the uses of liberty from George Bush. They are flawed in so many ways.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Yeah Satenza I agree that they really are worthless. For a start none of them test all of your intelligences and secondly most are knowledge not IQ based. In school a bunch of people were put in for them last year and then again this year and some guys score went up by 7 points. Kinda weird seeing as supposedly there is no way to raise your IQ.