WHATS YOUR IQ?

gedboy21122112

My sarcasm fails the internet. Or the other way around.

Ah, I'd reccommend the use of [/sarcasm] tags, but that wouldn't seem like you to do that :-k . Oh well, sarcasm has always been difficult to detect over the internet >_<.

I see what you were saying now- you were referring to the high IQs on this thread, not the general intelligience of this forum :P .

And Sat, I know a rock has a higher IQ than him, but it would take at least three Carlin's for something like that :wink: . Don't forget, you've got my 328 IQ backing us up.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahh! That makes me frustrated. -.-

160 was my actual result from a proctored IQ test. :o

I'll scan the documents if that's what it takes! I was the highest IQ that proctor had

tested in 20-something years! I deserve recognition! Blah! [/rant]

This thread bites ...

It's everyone telling everyone else how "nuh uh your IQ isn't 296, quit lying" while in the same

breath saying "my IQ is 50 points higher than yours, that's why I talk in 13375p33k, n00b."

160 doesn't make me a genius or anything, but it's above average I think. :-k Poser jerks

pissing me off. -.-

Like it's anything to be that proud of. Hey! To all the people saying their IQ is 591 or whatever,

you know what? Smart kids get beat up! So ha! And not only beat up! Stupid preppy girls

throw Elvis CDs at them from the bus windows when they pass the bus line on their bike!

So you'd be better off pretending you were a moron ...

Oh wait .. "pretending"?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

160 doesn't make me a genius or anything, but it's above average I think. :-k Poser jerks

pissing me off. -.-

An IQ of 160 would make you a genius, technically.

However I love the irony in your post.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

pissing me off. -.-

An IQ of 160 would make you a genius, technically.

However I love the irony in your post.

I can't tell if I'm being made fun of, or if someone is agreeing with me. The internet is hard.

Especially on 0 hours of sle--ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzz ...

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

160 doesn't make me a genius or anything, but it's above average I think.

Technically, an IQ of 160 would make you exceptionally gifted. Approximately 1 in 30,000 people have an IQ of 160 - 175.

Wikipedia adds:

Unfortunately, most IQ tests do not have the capacity to discriminate accurately at higher IQ levels, and are perhaps only effective at determining whether a student is gifted rather than distinguishing among levels of giftedness.

In my opinion, true giftedness lies in the personality and talents of a person. People who are truly gifted will succeed in life, whether or not they have a ridiculously high IQ.

What an egotistical thread. :roll: We may as well be comparing the size of our [bleep]s.

Here goes a big word for you.

The IQ test has numerous fallibilities

Also, believing things over the internet from complete strangers has fallibilities

Id say im below average because I would never be able to take the test seriously, unless it was all math questions.

We may as well be comparing the size of our [bleep]s.

ROFL I almost pissed myself laughing when I read that. Genius!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Hmm...thinking back, maybe my IQ isn't that high anymore, considering I repeatedly forget not to lean too close to the sewing machines in Home Ec. and now have numerous large red welts between my eyebrows.

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

I just took a quick online test, and yeah, the test results are a little embarrassing.

Your IQ: 133 (with 43 questions answered)

I missed all of the "if Toobs are Blekes, and blah blah blah" questions. :(

Well at least I know how I would prepare myself. :mrgreen:

hmm.. to everyone who's here telling people their IQ and just before I begin, I'm not writing this because

my IQ is low. I also got tested at an institute and got 173. Here's the thing about IQs. They don't matter.

Of course, nobody said that it mattered and stuff, but to people who don't know, just an info.

One of the few reasons that I say it doesn't matter is that there are hardly any real

accurate tests currently to test your IQ, and each test differs from the other. Now, I heard that

Einstein had a IQ of about 200 and the highest anyone had was an IQ of 220, a South Korean, who learned

how to speak more than 3 languages fluently at like 4, did college level trigonometry by 6,

and joined NASA becoming the youngest in history at the age of 9. So, anyone who claims to have

an IQ of higher than 200 means they took one of thousands of false, or

inaccurate tests.

I'd say mines off too, because I'm a dumba$$ personally speaking. And the average IQ in this thread

seems to be extremely high, which must mean that we're all geniuses here who could probably

do better for the world researching some kind of hyper-complex space-time manipulating device

or something, huh? :lol:

You idiot. If you have an iq of 173, you wouldn't believe some B.S. saying that some South Korean kid is smarter than the person to get the "highest iq" award from Guinness. You'd also that it's impossible to know all that crap that you said that he knew. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

[/flame]

Edit- Also, can you give me any info at all on this south korean kid?

Edit #2- Language. O:)

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

hmm.. to everyone who's here telling people their IQ and just before I begin, I'm not writing this because

my IQ is low. I also got tested at an institute and got 173. Here's the thing about IQs. They don't matter.

Of course, nobody said that it mattered and stuff, but to people who don't know, just an info.

One of the few reasons that I say it doesn't matter is that there are hardly any real

accurate tests currently to test your IQ, and each test differs from the other. Now, I heard that

Einstein had a IQ of about 200 and the highest anyone had was an IQ of 220, a South Korean, who learned

how to speak more than 3 languages fluently at like 4, did college level trigonometry by 6,

and joined NASA becoming the youngest in history at the age of 9. So, anyone who claims to have

inaccurate tests.

I'd say mines off too, because I'm [not smart] personally speaking. And the average IQ in this thread

seems to be extremely high, which must mean that we're all geniuses here who could probably

do better for the world researching some kind of hyper-complex space-time manipulating device

You [bleep] [wagon]. If you have an iq of 173, you wouldn't believe some [cabbage] saying that some South Korean kid is smarter than the person to get the "highest iq" award from Guinness. You'd also that it's impossible to know all that crap that you said that he knew. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

[/flame]

:-s

Have any siblings? They might be the ones stealing your chill pills, siblings steal everything...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

inaccurate tests.

I'd say mines off too, because I'm [not smart] personally speaking. And the average IQ in this thread

You [bleep] [wagon]. If you have an iq of 173, you wouldn't believe some [cabbage] saying that some South Korean kid is smarter than the person to get the "highest iq" award from Guinness. You'd also that it's impossible to know all that crap that you said that he knew. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

[/flame]

:-s

Have any siblings? They might be the ones stealing your chill pills, siblings steal everything...

Yes, I have siblings, but the only reason I was angered by that post was because this person says he is a genius, talks about imaginary genii. Well, it's not all him, it's this entire thread that's annoying me. I think I'll leave this thread now. Oh, and I cleaned my previous post.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I've never gotten the results in number form (they don't tell you from the Mensa test) but I did get into Mensa, which means its in the top 2%. I haven't done it yet, but next year I plan on taking the test for the triple 9 association to see it I could get in. I doubt I will though.

I've been tested twice in my life.

The first time was in high school when I was twelve or thirteen. I scored 152-154 if I remember correctly.

I was again tested in college about five years ago. I scored 146 lol.

Seems I've gotten slightly dumber with age. ;)

At this rate I'll be a Big Brother viewer (vegetable) within 20 years ;)

Harrington.gif