Busted, your criminal experiences here!!!

Ash6110

Well a few months ago. I was spray painting I WAS HERE on a bridge (super smart me) and got caught. Got a $200 fine.

So what I want to know is what kind of trouble havve you gotten in with the law? :wink:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...my friends and I dug this huge hole in the barren field next to my house, the hole was so deep that my friend (5'10") could stand in it and not be able to see out. Then, twice, the cop helicoptor came and hovered over us. The first time, we left, and came back once it was gone. Then, the next day, it came back again. We left, and went to eat lunch in my backyard, and they flew down, like relly, really low, and some guy leaned out and was taking our pictures, then thay'd disappear, and come back. It was really scary.

1. i got caught shoplifting when i was 8 i got away with a ton of crap before i was caught though :XD:

2. i got caught when i was 13 being the lookout for my friends when they shoplifted i guess i didn't do my job well

3.i was at the servo at like 2 am and the police stopped me because i was walking home and they thought i was involved in a robbery but they didn't book me because they caught the culprit's

4. caught underage with a ton of alcohol on me luckily i had drunk the bulk of it but all they made me do was tip it out :lol:

P.S. i'm not a thieving junky i was just a naive kid when i stole things <.<

kirby-sig.gif

In grade seven, I was shopping with my friend. Under my knowledge, my friend was shoplifting. She got caught, but we both got in trouble. The store manager searched us both, found stolen items on her, but none on me. But I still got a one year ban from the mall - why? His theory was, "Even though you did not get caught stealing anything, I think it is clear that you are guilty by association. You were clearly her lookout in the shoplifting process." -.- :roll:

So technically I didn't do anything.. Just suffered the undeserved consequences :roll:

EDIT: Actually, I just thought of another! :XD: When I was six or so, a friend and I spray-painted the side walk and fire hydrant (because we felt like drawing 'big, happy pictures'). Not a smart move on our part O:)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

i would go to a gas station and put the good gas in my car and then leave w/o paying and one day half way thru pumping the police showed up, got me 6 months probation and I had to pay for all of the times that i left.

then i was at champs and i was trying on the new jordans and told the lady to go in the bank and get my a size 12 and i left, then some guy grabbed me and brought me back in, they took the shoes and told me to leave.

then i was suspended from school and went back a day early so they got me for trespassing, that got me booked and i have a court date may 10th that's actually why i started playing rs again my parents dont want me outside to get in trouble.

so really as you can see it's just little stuff but it's kinda messing up my life.

tifsbti6oi.gif

O:)

Hope we don't have too many felons at Tip.it o_O.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

got a ride home on halloween night .

caught with eggs :-# i could of got fined 2000 dollars but i guess the cop forgot.

oh yea and in 6th grade i brought a bomb bag into school( a little bag u hit and it makes a popping sound) to use after class and it fell out of my bag and some kid stepped on it...

i got in huge trouble for a "false bomb threat" bs

Look its rob!

drunk in public...

j/k...but it almost did happen. i was helping my terribly wasted friend home who proceeded to puke in the trash cans outside of Dietrick Hall at Virginia Tech..a place where policeman venture quite a bit. (this building http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/04VT/V ... 1_0008.jpg)

anyway...he was puking in the trashcans...and police were walking like 50 feet from us so i was like "Evan get your head up now dude". he doesn't remember, but i had to literally lift half his body up, lean against the trash can, and pretend like we were just you know...holding our arms around each other's backs like pals. they walked by with just a glance...

was definitely a close call...especially as i would have been charged with the same thing he was because i was accompanying him.

other than that...nothing. i did ride in the back of a cop car home once because i got into a fight and a crazy lady called the police..

Heh, they've never been quick enough to catch me. :wink:

Pfft, that's just what you want us to think :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Umm... Nothing serious here, but certainly humorous in the "haha, that's funny you're wasting your time talking to a little kid and not solving some real crime, McGruff" kind of way.

When I was younger, maybe 3rd grade, I did model rockets. The kind with the engine in them that ignites and goes up pretty high and, in theory, a parachute pops out and it falls safely to the ground. Well I just dropped like $30 on a rocket, which was like six weeks allowance, and I didn't want to lose it. I was at a friend's house who lived across town and we put his phone number on it saying "if found, please call..." We didn't successfully launch that day, but the next day I was at home and launched it. All I remember is seeing it go up and straight back down and hearing a slight pop when it landed, but I never could find it. Well the Sheriff called my friend's dad and wondered how a rocket landed, nay, impaled itself in someone's yard that was 20 miles away. He went to my friend's dad's office armed with high gloss 8x10 photos of the "incident" and talked to him about launching these things safely and they're dangerous and such. I got it back and it was a solid 8 inches into this guy's lawn and he was really concerned about the safety of his animals and whatever.

So this sound like a once in a lifetime incident, but a few months later I launched a rocket, this time with my phone number on it, and it's parachute didn't deploy. The odds of it landing in the same guy's yard are slim to none, but somehow the stars were aligned for me that day, and he called the Sheriff again and this time I got a talking to. My dad had to leave the room so he didn't inadvertently insult the officer. What could one rationally say to a nine year old child that could make it so the incident doesn't happen like that? Seriously, there are crimes being committed.

I like this one: When I was in probably 6th grade, I used to shoot my pellet gun in the side yard of my house, just plinking. I got a gun with a scope and modified stock, but it was a long-barreled pistol. It held like a rifle, so my hand would normally be about medium way up the barrel. But since it was a pistol, there was no barrel there, and my finger was left dangling at the end of the barrel, and since I was looking through a scope, I didn't notice it. It felt more like getting shocked and punctured at the same time, and stopped hurting after a few seconds. My dad thought the pellet fell out, and a couple days later (after the healing process had begun) I felt it in there. We got an xray done, and it was clear as day what was in my finger. After a lot of pulling and prodding at the family doctor's office, I had to go to surgeon to get it taken out. When I was in the waiting room a Sheriff showed up, and I needed to fill out a gunshot report, which is the most ridiculous waste of paper I've seen yet, at least in this instance. You're making a 12 year old fill out an accidental gunshot report for shooting himself in the finger. Wow. Once again, real crimes are being committed in the dozens as he sits there in the lobby of a doctor's office. Long story short, it got removed and maybe I won't be able to ever buy a gun or something.

And most recently I got pulled over and weaseled my way out of a 55 in a 35. 20 over would have been a pretty big ticket.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Hmm got caught with $5000 in gallon bags of heroin and got a few years in prison for possession of an illegal substance.

Also got caught selling it so got charged for that too. I also killed this crackhead because he was begging for more coke and he was offering cheeseburgers and I was like "I don't want yo' damn cheeseburger!" *shoots* Friends watch and say "Damn son! We gonna get in big trouble with the po-po now! [cabbage]!"

But I escaped prison and I'm hiding in random places, got plastic surgery and new ID. Everything's cool now.

J/K

Nothing.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Heh, they've never been quick enough to catch me. :wink:

Pfft, that's just what you want us to think :P .

yes, that that really is what he wants us to think. I've done some detective work, and i found a rl pic of bubsa!!!!

convict.jpg

Man, i bet this baby brings back the memories \'

Anyway, i did a few bank holdups a while ago, unsucessful yes..and i was short on cash. :XD: lolz.

Nothing really.

One time I got pulled over when I drove through a round about without slowing/stopping. Their was giveaway signs not stop, I did slow but still went through at a good speed because it was empty. The cop was about to enter the roundabout when I drove through. He gave me a verbal warning to slow down in future.

Another one pulled with up and claimed that I was not wearing a seat-belt. But I was, he believed me and checked out my car but then left.

Thats about it.

under age drinking 3 times

mischief twice- One was for egging some kid's house, and the other one we were walking back from a party and noticed that they were doing construction on 1 lane of a 4 lane road. They had about 50 pylons laying around and we blocked the whole road. We had 2 cruisers and a helicopter after us.