Pet Peeves?

Flametrooper

What's your biggest pet peeve? In Runescape, in the forums, in real life, whatever. I suppose this could be moved to ot, but it seems sort of rant-ish, so...)

I'll start:

My pet peeve on Runescape (though I rarely play anymore) is people calling you "noob" for everything you do, even if you're better than them -

My pet peeve on the forums are threads where more than half the posts are bumps, or there are >=5 bumps in a row, or where every reply to the thread is a bump by the original author (Happens in RSOF a lot)

And a general one for anywhere is stupid people. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE. :evil:

sig2.jpg

Big pet peeve I have on this forum with people who play Runescape is when they put stuff in their sigs about their Runescape character which are lies. Ex, a party hat, and/or of course calling themselves a legend for playing a game. Another would be people attacking someone else for a typo.

Pet peeve in real life is seeing the gaming section in my house a mess. I get really pissed when I see wires tangled up like crazy and controllers all over the place, and discs on left everywhere really annoy me. My siblings are so inconsiderate to the game consoles :-$ .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I hate people who drive at 80km a hour when the speed limit is 100km. Such people never pull over to let others past and on passing lanes or other suitable passing areas they generally speed up to around 100-105km/hr but that speed increase only last until it is dangerous to overtake then they would be back down to 80. Was stuck behind atleast 5 idiots driving like that today.

I would have to say 9/11 conspiracy theorists are probably my biggest pet peeve.

lol you better hope that he doesn't see this or else he will flame this up...and yeah i think conspiracy theorists can be annoying, also when people litter, also i dislike people that like to hurt people, and i dislike grammar nazis...to an extent

My number one pet peeve is people who drive at night without their headlights on. I was working a traffic detail in June last year and between the hours of 0200 and 0330 I pulled over 5 cars driving without their headlights on down a semi lighted street. The first four I gave verbal warnings to, the 5th one was the winner, he consented to a vehicle search :XD: and I got him for 32 felony counts of drug possession, and to sweeten the deal, towed his car away as it was now property of the great state of Florida under the Florida contraband forfeiture act. 2004 ford mustang gt :XD: idiot, now he knows, funny part was the only reason he got pulled over was because he had his headlights off, and only reason he got arrested is he was dumb enough (thankfully) to consent to a vehicle search. Gotta love dumb criminals.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Daily pet peeve is people who drive 1-2 miles under the speed limit in the middle or left lanes specially, and those that don't use their blinkers having to make you guess what the heck they're gonna do.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

The way my English teacher is always talking about God, church, and the Bible.

People with bad breath who feel the need to shower you in it.

Loud people.

Promiscuous people.

Habitual liars.

Emos and gangsta wannabes.

Most of the popular music these days.

People who try too hard to be "random" and "individual".

Rudeness.

And people who don't say "bye" before hanging up the phone.

Not much bothers me when it comes to the internet... Because, c'mon. It's the internet, people. ;)

3898000bYVcx.png

Anyone on the road within 2 miles of me really annoys me. Everyone except me is a bad driver, and should not be allowed on the road. They always do completely idiotic things, change lanes for no apparent reason, can't keep their speed steady, and the worst is when you are right behind them and they are going 10 under the speed limit, then once you pass them they stay with you going 10 over the speed limit.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Since reading The God Delusion, people who call their children "Christian children" or "Jewish children" when they're clearly too young to have made their mind up about stuff like that. Maybe that's more than a peeve, oh well.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

When people put their name at the end of a post.

Not necessary. We can see it in your sig, and we all know where your username is. Sometimes we can even seen it in your avatar.

~Bloodkilla87

I can taste the irony :-$

Pet Peeves:

-People who talk on their phones loudly in public places like a restaurant

-People who laugh too much during a movie

-People who point out illogical things in movies to their friends

-When my Mom yells for me to come eat or something when im in the next room over (she yells loud)

I despise anyone under the age of 5 on a bus, in a restuarant, in a cinema. Just hearing their whining and crying makes my blood boil. I know full well we were all like that at one point, but my parents certainely didn't show off my vocal skills to the world.

supernovasigst7.jpg

When people put their name at the end of a post.

Not necessary. We can see it in your sig, and we all know where your username is. Sometimes we can even seen it in your avatar.

~Bloodkilla87

I can taste the irony :-$

It was an intentional joke :-s . There almost seems to be some irony in your insult :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

There's one thing that bothers me here - the people who have a bunch of posts with more than half of it being wanna-be funny one liners. It's not cool, stop it.

When you're talking to someone and suddenly ignores you and talks to someone else.

The parents of these kids...

can't wait to see their faces if they find out there was no jesus or there is no heaven! #-o

on topic: my mum yelling at me fo food when im only behind a door... im not in france i can hear you when you speak.

people who argue a point tht they know nothing about

boring people

people who try to fit into a steritope of group.

people who dont let me do what i want :anxious:

People who discriminate others, because they think or are different from them. To fit along with that, people who generalize other groups into gross inaccurate stereotypes.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

People who discriminate others, because they think or are different from them. To fit along with that, people who generalize other groups into gross inaccurate stereotypes.

How am I discriminating exactly? I didn't say that this camp was bad(although I think it is), I just said how these kids are being brainwashed. Those kids no longer have any freedom of thought. Christian ideas are being rammed down their throats and they are too young to make an accurate decision on whether they believe in it or not. I put that because the parents of those children forced them to go to that camp. Those children think it's right to believe in that because their parents said so, not because they actually made an educated decision.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob