Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. probably any1 with a higher range level than me which wont be possbile sometime soon i hope :twisted:
  2. or you could use the waterfall dungeon nice safes for hallying or ranging
  3. i level 3 with 1 attack could hit a 126 with 99 def but itd take a while youll always get hit defence is just how often
  4. gonna have to say final fantasy X awesome ending
  5. I've only got one of their songs on my Ipod called Faint I found it when i was a playing a game called Run Kitty Run on Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
  6. Walk This Way is a good classic rock dong from Aerosmith :thumbsup:
  7. Aerosmith- You See Me Crying
  8. well as i was eating my cereal for breakfast today I realized that Pepsi owns Quaker
  9. this is the guide for you its by muggi http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=565504
  10. acuumulator wont work through the cage
  11. its salvador dali there looking good my favorite is the second one. I don't really like the transitions in the 1st one much.
  12. thats kinda wierd wonder what caused that to get coded in?
  13. lol thats kinda wierd . They probably just pasted the coding for the pines right over teh yews :|
  14. Joke as in a "haha funny" joke? if so, the person does no own the rights to the joke and therefore cannot sell it. This shouldn't be allowed either. However, if someone payed for rights to the joke...then I guess thats fine...But that might cost more then the account your selling :-s What if they made the joke up themselves? Then it probly sucked XD Anyway, if i was to ever buy gold, why not from the hundreds on the various ads that populate other forums such as runescapecommunity? Because, believe it or not, people don't know about it. Also, they are wayy overpriced. Naw, i rarely hear about people buying it off of ebay, its more along the lines of buying from ad sites (which i do report for XD) And wakka, as it is a start on sites that dabble in everything, its not going to stop the hundreds of sites that deal only with MMORPG gold and even only RS gold. As these sites do not have anything else to deal with, they can't do what ebay did, or they would be out of business :-k And how do you know its expensive :-s What I dont understand is why Jagex doesn't shut them down, they aren't hard to find or else they would not make good business, its as simple as a Jagex staff member googling it or clicking one of the ads. I heard Jagex had some lawyers, Just sue there wagons to last tuesday :twisted: I am sorry to say that is not possible. I have visited these sites before, I have investigated myself. Two main reasons. 1. In the Terms of Service for these websites (which you HAVE to agree too) it clearly states NO ONE affiliated with Jagex may enter/create an account on the site, it is infringing on the Internet Privacy Act or something. So Jagex would be doing something Illigal. 2. Some sites ban all IP address's from Britian! Since Jagex is stationed in Britian, they cannot even access the sites and ban the accounts being sold. Those are the two main reasons. Yes but what they are doing with selling the gold is also illegal. They are selling Jagex's property (the gold). Jagex clearly states that all the items in the game our theirs and therefore those sites are profiting fomr things they dont own. Off Topic:wow this quote is getting long :XD:
  15. the render just doesnt really work its a gloomy grey assinan on a bright baby blue background. try and find a render that better fits the coloring of the background.
  16. google although some other search site called all the web had the only unlbicked image search that i knew of in my school :-w
  17. lol its the same render as Ive got in my sig the sig looks nice but the render just doesnt seem to fit maybe change the text too
  18. i dont only because i have no acess to computers during school since theres only like 1 in each classroom and its the teachers.
  19. my favorites were the bud lights and the snickers
  20. as i said earlier its Prince
  21. To add to that, more specifically, the companies behind the commercials and Corporate America. I gotta agree i could care less who wins i want to see teh comercials anyways itle probably be the colts since they beat the Patriots and the Patriots are the best :
  22. Colts and Bears are playing and Prince is doing the halftime show. I mainly only watch for the comercials :twisted:
  23. Some advice. Well it's obviously much easier said than done (I couldn't do it), but you really do need to work on your work ethic. Trust me, in highschool, you do not want to procrastinate. You will regret it during/after the application process for college. I'm in highschool and I procastinate alot and I do fine. As long as you eventually get ot done it doesn't matter when. :XD:
  24. i cant concentrate enough to do something unless if its like last minute. I think I work better when I'm under the pressure of time. Except when I'm in school then it's a rush to finish as much homework as i can.
  25. my 56 defence conjurs up the mighty def noob quite often range noob and then theres just the plain normal nood for all those uncreative people with the IQs of Potatoes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.