Procrastination

Errdoth

**Sorry if there is already a topic on this, I did a search...**

Okay, so, I have this big science project due on Monday, I actually got the information for the report in december, but I have been putting it off until now. I can still do it (almost done) but I can't stop procrastinating on a lot of things. Is there anything I can do to fight it or abolish it (in a sense)?

Help!

I always tried to avoid doing schoolwork at home. Not only do I find it easier to concentrate in a library rather than at home, it also means that when I do get home, I know I can relax and just drop everything.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I know exactly what you mean. I had a science fair project, which started in late september of last year, and I didn't do ANYTHING, the boards, the experiment, the abstract, until the sunday before it was due.

Just turn off your computer, put cottonballs in your ears, unplug the TV, and lock yourself into your work area and don't stop until you're finished.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

Just do a little each day for future projects. Like get the supplies ready one day, get all the information another, etc.. That's usually how I do my projects. So your not procrastinating, but your not doing too much work at the same time.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I know exactly what you mean. I had a science fair project, which started in late september of last year, and I didn't do ANYTHING, the boards, the experiment, the abstract, until the sunday before it was due.

Just turn off your computer, put cottonballs in your ears, unplug the TV, and lock yourself into your work area and don't stop until you're finished.

Well, most of my work [i[is[/i] on the computer, I think I'll dosconnect the LAN and try that...

Isolate yourself from anything remotely distracting. Gameboys, TV, PC, ect.

Off topic- I saw a shirt once that said:

"Procrastinaters unite!... tommorow."

Thats my avatar lol. I also have a problem...

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

My friends and I formed a "League of procrastinators" (lop) because we would always wait to the last minute to do our big projects. But we had to kick someone out of the league because they actually did their homework on time. What a noob.

lope6jw0.jpg

Almost everybody procrastinates. I find the only way I can do homework now is if I wait till the last minute. I can't concentrate before that.

Yeah me too. In the morning rushing to finish math homework is easier for me, than doing it at home.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Almost everybody procrastinates. I find the only way I can do homework now is if I wait till the last minute. I can't concentrate before that.

Yeah me too. In the morning rushing to finish math homework is easier for me, than doing it at home.

Amen to that. I just gave up on beating the demon that is procrastination, and I still do fine lol. Might suck in college though...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can do things that I don't enjoy in two or three hour bursts then I need an hour or two of procastination before getting back on task.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!