Everything posted by Intriguing
-
What's Your Ringtone?
No freaking idea. One of the first things I did with my phone is put it on silent.
-
Your First Post on TIF!
Bit odd that it's my first post seeing as I made it like two months after I joined. Oh well. Not as bas as I expected. :oops: Crap that's embarrassing. I actually thought Leet was cool. Oh yeah, the forum software broke some of the characters, that's why it's full of ¢â∠. Haha, that is awesome. Why don't you post like that anymore? :)
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
4/10
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Tool - Hooker With a Penis and Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Right now I'm stressed and pissed off. This is good music for that.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8/10
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Impressive effort. :) Which album do you like the best?
-
Pineapple Express
1. Weed makes things more funny 2. Pineapple Express is a special strain of weed they have in the movie. The entire movie is based around weed so it makes sense to me to get high before you see it. Makes sense I guess. I've just been reading comments of people saying that they didn't find it that funny because they weren't high (on IMDB I think). Just seems that if a certain movie is only funny if you're high, it must be a pretty pathetic excuse for a movie.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/10
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Between the Buried and Me - Colors (Album) Best album ever.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/10 :D
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
6/10
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Radiohead - OK Computer (Album) Not as good as Kid A, in my opinion, but still amazing. It's not really succeeding in its intended purpose as study music. I keep on getting distracted by it..
-
Pineapple Express
Bear in mind I haven't watched the movie.. but why is it so "necessary" to get high before you watch it?
-
The TIF birthday thread!
1st of August. :)
-
Recommend an artist/band to the poster above you
You should listen to . He was an amazing Russian 20th century composer. He created tonnes of brilliant works, but my favourites are his String Quartets. His most famous one would probably be his 8th String Quartet, so you may as well start with that. [Last.FM]
-
Olympics 2008
USA beat France in the men's 4x100 freesstyle relay! It was epic! Find a video if you didn't see it. Most nail biting moment yet, in my opinion. That was an amazing race. And that's coming from an Aussie (Australians came 3rd). Did I misread what the screen said, or was the world record beaten by like 4 seconds?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
5/10
-
Personality/Type Indicator
Your Type is ESTJ Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging Strength of the preferences % 11 1 25 1 I don't feel cool.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Black Dahlia Murder[/n] - Nocturnal (Album)
-
Let me see your shoes!
I have lots of different pairs of shoes, so I'm not going to show them all. Also can't be bothered taking photos of the actual shoes, so I'll just find images on the internet. [hide=Work Shoes] They're like 3 years old, so they don't look like this anymore. Also, the "E" is black with a white outline on mine.[/hide] [hide=Formal Shoes] I have a few different pairs of formal shoes, but these are my favourite. They pretty much look like that, just a bit more ridged.[/hide] [hide=Converse High Tops] Pretty nice shoes. They go with lots of things.[/hide] [hide=Nike Dunk High Tops] I love these shoes. Pity is they only go with two of my pairs of jeans, and only one of my jumpers.[/hide]
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
Err... who's Bill Hicks? either you have the wrong siggy in mind, or the wrong warren. Damn, I was getting excited being listed for once :x :x :x Bill Hicks. But Blushenka, you could be thinking of warri0r. It's.. kind of similar to warren.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
0/10
-
loaf of bread
The crusts (ends) can either be awesome or un... -awesome. The tip is that they're only good if you eat them while they're fresh. If the loaf is even one day old, the only way I'll eat the crust is if it's toasted, but if it's fresh, they'll be the first pieces I go for.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Arcade Fire - Funeral (Album)
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Tool - 10,000 Days (Album)