Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Say... remember that video that showed them designing troll land or something? When does that come out :?: Most likely sorceress' garden.
-
spawn time
5s after the last minion dies OR 70s after the last boss died, whichever is sooner.
-
What kind of pure should i make?
70 defence, and hybrid.
-
Ways to get rich in runescape
Corporeal Beast Tormented Demon Dagannoth King
-
Bandos or Prosylete
Bandos and firecape if you are good at making money.
-
An Elitist's View on Crashing
^ "Selling graardor room, pay my mate 500k, then you can join my CC and come in."
-
Macroing & Bots :'(
I'll sooner support giving the DEA the right to execute civilians and then search my house for evidence that I am a crack lord.
-
Popular Items?
Would be cool if you could also do an F2P index, to see how much water those claims of "F2P is more stable than P2P" hold.
-
Macroing & Bots :'(
I don't think bots are good for the economy. I just accept them as it is because you cannot stop it. Call me apathetic, but the only solution is to make the game complex enough to be unbottable, and face it, Runescape is never going to be that.
-
Cannoning Scarabites
Unicorn can heal disease. E: you aren't 88 summoning. Use a tortoise and use sharks. Also don't pray mage, pray ranged, still wearing melee armor. Save your dds specs for the mages, you'll down them before they hit you.
-
How Do I Find a Good Barbarian Assault Team?
Be level 5 in all the roles. Also, perhaps stupidly so, being high level combat helps.
- Macroing & Bots :'(
-
Need advise as to my next move
SGS sucks. Flip your cash while making additional money, then buy 95 prayer.
-
Macroing & Bots :'(
@OP you can drop a nature rune in the room by the green dragons and the bots will run to the wall. I recommend writing a bot do drop one exactly every 1 minute, because it is impossible for a human to do this 24/7. umm...bots are illegal, you do realize this, don't you? Against Jagex's rules=/= illegal. Technically breach of contract, but it definitely won't get you any time.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Whats your Rs Name? Blackwhale91, how come? :smile: *starts brute force hacking your password* Maze is fun
-
summoning. How combat related is it really?
It doesn't affect combat level in PvP unless you bring a pouch... and that's the only place where your combat level matters.
-
"Read a guide dude"... *asks question*
L yeah I have iggied probably every player moderator that's ever been on W2 because their chat is annoyingly un-hide-able.
-
F2P what should i do?
Yeah wines and firemaking yews (if you don't make enough to afford magics) are basically the only two things that are efficient to do in F2P.
-
Shadow Silk Hood or Prom Plate?
Yeah I do have some trouble with hobgoblins :\ and they're really accurate too lol.
-
summoning. How combat related is it really?
Use a steel titan and then tell me it's not combat related.
-
Shadow Silk Hood or Prom Plate?
I have yet to meet a monster in dungeoneering that is so exclusively weak to stab that neither slash nor crush on the 2h will hit effectively.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I'll sell ya 3rd age melee. But do you honestly think it'll rebound this soon? I mean plate and legs haven't dropped at all, but range and mage have dropped a ton, hence why they were bought out.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
A blue... to trade to me for red, which you can trade for two divines, which you can sell one to me for cash. Yellow is a bit under divine, green is easily a divine. PS: introduce me to your friend. I need a blue.
-
An Elitist's View on Crashing
You are already being more of an ass than 95% of crashers. No need to try harder.
-
Why can't F2P have...?
*points to skill tab* Find me 1, just 1 skill that has complete F2P access from level 1 to 99. Constitution