Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Strategy: plant guam seeds with no compost, hope they die. Gather torstol seeds.
-
What's With This Crash?
Time to go horribly off topic. First off: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you have little understanding of the street/junk underground economy in runescape and aren't being intentionally thick. "Merchants" aren't some superpowered illuminati type group that have arbitrary control over prices in runescape. They have limited ability to manipulate. Easter eggs are much more rare than crowns are, and not even they can be bought out anymore. Secondly: Kinglies were only worth 2.5m because you COULD get a crown which had 50m street from them. People were willing to eat the huge losses to gain the street. Since crowns no longer have street, they have been dropping since the loot you get from kinglies is only worth 100-500k, except for a few items like Dragon 2H, uncut onyx, and the overpriced crown. You can see the crash on the kinglies here: [hide][/hide] The last piece of evidence I have here is the prices of the other royal items which are all equally common from kinglies. I'll give crown that it looks a hell of a lot better than most of the other royal items, and therefore I believe it will be a bit more expensive. Expect royal crown to have a graph like royal robes had after they crashed:
-
Making an Alchemy Spreadsheet
Well this topic is glitched for me, cannot see OP: [hide][/hide]
-
Are monkfish a lot faster than sharks?
Yes, sharks are never worth fishing. Either do fly fishing/barbarian fishing or monkfish until 95. Then rocktails are better than monks.
-
What's With This Crash?
Uh... in two weeks when they're 500k is the time to get them if you actually think they look good. They will never have a street price again.
-
An Intelligent Perspective On Botters
I, if no one else, like reading stonewall's posts. You're just butthurt because he called you out and proved you wrong.
-
Bots are making a come-back
^ How am I supposed to tell the GE to only buy red chinchompas from players that are not bots?
-
Windows 7 Mousekeys
Here are the mousekeys setting I use for dropping: Here is the mouse sensitivity I use (not sure if this varies by your hardware mouse, I don't believe so): -- When dropping you should press the * key to select left+right clicking, then hold CTRL and press 525252525252.
-
Chaotic Maul + Name and Gear Changes~
NO CLS IS BEST
-
Maple Trees Now F2P
Maples may have better xp rates than willows (doubt it), but it only has an effect on the economy if they are banking the maples, in which case it's terrible.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Pretty smart to hide in Dragon skirt, med and granite plate. Love the "Reported" :wink:
-
grand exchange.
Sorry if I came across that way.
-
Powerfishing Exp?
Up to 70-75k/h
-
grand exchange.
Every world, obviously, since offers can be filled while you are offline (no world).
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
So some recent trends I've seen: Higher phats dropping relative to lower phats. In particular blue has lost a lot of ground. Pumpkins, Disks falling Onyx rings, battle robes falling Elysian and Divine gaining ground on phats -- What are possible implications for these?
-
Fist of Guthix
Then kill them? Lemme rephrase what he said. Act I: squareroot2, the Hunter - squareroot2 dominates his prey in a matter of seconds. Act II: squareroot2, the Hunted - squareroot2's foe, humiliated by the inglorious defeat, plans revenge on his nemesis by refusing to kill him and end the match. squareroot2 is left gathering tokens in the center for several minutes, with little extra reward.
-
wtf is the point of effigees?
Wow, well said mint. I hadn't even thought of it that way before. Also this is not trolling. When did people start thinking that any criticism is trolling?
-
More Money Per Hour?
Rocktails, and they give you pretty good xp (third to barbarian heavy rod and fly fishing) unlike cannonballs which are terrible.
-
Getting my own Uncut Onyx
Not worth farming an onyx since they have no street anymore. Onyx (i) is not worth using over dragonstone (i), and also it will protect over your godswords and divine spirit shields even.
-
99 skills.
That list was price
-
99 skills.
Cheapest: Melees, slayer, Runecrafting Cheap: Agility, Thieving, Hunter, Dungeoneering, Woodcutting, Fishing, Mining Moderate: Ranged, Magic, Firemaking, Crafting Expensive: Construction, Smithing, Farming, Summoning Most Expensive: Herblore, Prayer
-
75+ Range training
When you do chin, don't use greys, use reds.
-
wtf is the point of effigees?
To make runecrafting and agility less of a pain in the ass.
-
Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
Scroll of life Arcane stream
- spectral verse dfs