Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Dungeoneering - Battleaxe vs 2H vs Spear
It benefits more than the spear, because the spear gets no benefit.
-
Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
It's similar to a whip the same way dragon scimitar is similar to a rune scimitar. Obviously you'd take the dragon scimitar, so obviously if I have a rapier and a whip in my bank I'd take the rapier (for most things).
-
Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
Yet everyone knows that a whip was the best weapon prior to chaotic weapons. What's wrong with being similar to the best weapon? -- Also "CLS is best" "No it's not" "Well I'm happy with it" is not a strong argument.
-
Is there a way to raise farming quickly?
Sorceress' garden can give you xp while you wait for your crops to grow. Or you could buy some grand seed pods and use them for 100 xp each.
-
Dungeoneering - Battleaxe vs 2H vs Spear
2h is better. I used a spear before and the 2h is much better.
-
What's With This Crash?
For every one person that's using a rapier for 10 hours (2m), only three green dragon bots need to kill dragons for 10 hours to bring 2m GP into the game by the dragonhides (via alching bodies).
-
Why do people wear skillcapes?
Last time I checked video games weren't about simulating the stock market. If you truly think its fun to flip items and make a profit, then why not get a career on Wall Street instead of playing Runescape. Last time I checked video games weren't about simulating chopping trees. If you truly think it's fun to cut down a tree and sell the logs for money, why not get a career as a lumberjack instead of playing runescape. Last time I checked video games weren't about simulating military combat. If you truly think it's fun to shoot terrorists and get away with it, why not get a career in the military instead of playing Call of Duty. Last time I checked video games weren't about simulating physical activity. If you truly think it's fun to run a leather ball 100 yards down a field, why not get a career as a professional athlete instead of playing Madden. -- Video games are about simulating things you don't normally do. I don't do in video games what I do in real life.
-
New type of highscores
I like this idea, but not for the reason OP likes it. I like it because it would give us a better idea of how many people actually play runescape. This would help a lot for possibly (?) estimating the volume of runescape's economy.
-
Fist of Guthix
Yeah the matching system is really stupid. As a 138, why does it make sense to pair me with a level 50? I'm going to one hit him with dragon claws :unsure:
- This made me cry
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
That's just clan price manipulation, no? L
-
Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
Rewarded handsomely compared to gaining zero GP via Ivy. You save time doing ivies, which you can spend elsewhere for GP
-
Why do people wear skillcapes?
Nope, it's still fun. The people who claim that "I prefer having fun to making money" just say this because either they never have tried flipping or they failed once, gave up and want everyone else who kept trying and got better at it to give it up.
-
Buying large bulks
Could someone confirm this, I always thought GE and private trades were seperated 100%. I will confirm this. Buy an item from a friend and you will find that you will be unable to sell it in the GE for 4 hours.
-
ever possiblt for 3 noobs to kill corp?
Possibly. You will need to use Statius' Warhammer for special attacks, and either a zamorakian spear or a vesta spear as a primary weapon. For gear you can probably just use Neitiznot Ardougne 3 cape / Fire cape Fury Black Dragonhides Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots for the ring either use berserker or an imbued MA ring.
-
1 def pure any tips?
Get 45 defence and 95 prayer.
-
Why do people wear skillcapes?
I argue that all items, skills, quests, and minigames are meaningless. I think partyhats and santa hats look nice, why shouldn't I buy them?
-
Celtic Knot Sliding Puzzles
- Team barrage pking
- Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
I hate to be the one to say it... but I think that tip.it times ran out of new and interesting perspectives about two years ago. I have to force myself to read the articles nowadays because they're just rehashing common understanding into articles for its own sake. Maybe the frequency of releases should be lowered. e: I'm not trying to be an ass, this is honestly how I feel.- 37m and no idea what to do with it.
Solo mage rex- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
If you're 12, you shouldn't be able to talk in runescape? :unsure: "I beat off to divas" - that's nice.- 88 (and a green bird!)
I think it's to avoid the "y r u still hear if u have 99 noob bot cape is all that matters"- Nice Priorities, Jagex.
L if I wrote bots, I would totally write a bot that reported random people at the GE for random infractions.- Best combat exp/cash with a budget.
Snakes on Mos le harmless were once pretty good. If you have 70 agility and the dungeoneering requirement, blue dragons in the taverly dungeon's Dungeoneering dungeon (lol) would probably be pretty good.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.