Everything posted by Bladewing
-
An Intelligent Perspective On Botters
Fishing always sucked for money and always will, bots or no bots.
-
Getting money
With 83 magic, you should be able to hold a low-mid pop world for soloing rex. Be sure to use Claws of Guthix with a void mace.
-
An Intelligent Perspective On Botters
They only hurt people who do the repetitive tasks that bots excel at. You can skill for money in ways that bots can't because some methods of skilling are not easily bottable (e.g. superglass make).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Uncut -> Ring = Free street? :o Uncut onyx - GE min 15.9m Onyx ring - GE mid 8.6m Onyx ring - Street of about 35m You lose 7.3m to get 26.4m street. A very expensive way to get street but yes you can do it this way, and it takes virtually no time (could get enough street for a divine in about two trips to the forge if you had the money for it).
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Ely is about 2 pumpkins, which puts Ely at about 950-1000m cash, or about 450-500m above its GE price. With the traditional estimate of 4m street = 1m gp, Ely is still "worth" about 625, a long way from people selling max in GE, 532m.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Yeah, I'm getting rid of my last few crowns as I post this. EDIT: Damn, logged on to see they've lost like half their street. Good thing I had already gotten rid of all but one. Blue = White + White + Yellow at least, green or red will give you better odds. And then you'll just want a blue. I wonder what I'll want next if I ever get that. BSS + disk = yellow, last time I checked. Yellow + green = red, and 2 reds = white. Blue is like 2 whites and then some. Red is definitely closer to 2x yellow, and whites have been having A/Ws of Red + green for a while. The gaps between the phats has been narrowing as the lower ones have been gaining street.
-
Elitist Jerks: Why we DON'T want YOU
So if a high level player rates you low, they're immature? :-k Maybe your post sucked, idk.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Uncut crashed, ring still has street.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Jaded, if you do intend to sell your green, I'll buy it, and keep paying you 60k to make up the mid-max difference lol.
-
Rewards over storyline?
Oh? What quest gives you extremes? Druidic Ritual
-
Trio Saradomin Help
I recommend that you whack. Also I recommend you get claws for specials.
-
Rewards over storyline?
@squareroot Extremes?
-
Blessed Spirit Shield
I'd take unholy/mage's book over BSS for mage slayer. And probably obsidian at DKs.
-
Blessed Spirit Shield
It's only good for armadyl, so I wouldn't bother.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I have no idea about rarity, but I'd take a set of brawlers over 5m any day. If they're tradeable I'd be willing to pay 10m+ depending on the set, lol.
-
crimson charms
Yeah... real [bleep] move right there. I'd look into Scabarites. They're arguably the best crimson droppers, but they require a lot of focus and it's somewhat dangerous.
-
Dragon Egg
Should be about 1:100 I think. I got Blue, red, and black all within like 50-100 kills, but green took me about 500.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Brawlers are better than an ancient stat :o
-
Collecting phoenix feathers.
Exactly.
-
Collecting phoenix feathers.
This is right. Obviously don't bother with the kinship ring though.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Hood and bottoms are quite easy to snipe (I've sniped several dozens of each). Hood is probably like 1-1.5m, bottoms like 8-10m, top like 20-25m.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Minimum of 25 hours, plus the ~5m for the ring
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I vote for Zerker (i)
- Noob?
-
86
Nice, magic longbows are really nice to fletch, aren't they? Grats on 86 fletching