Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Rewards over storyline?
Quests in MMO consist of combinations of the following 3 components: 1. Go talk to X NPC 2. Bring X NPC quantity Y of item X 3. Kill X of monster Y and that is why quests suck in MMOs, and therefore I only care about a quest if it affects gameplay outside of questing.
-
Rare Market
Err, are you asking how to get the new items? Options: 1. Do an assload of clues 2. Snipe on GE (will be very difficult probably) Or are you asking what to do with them? Options: 1. Trade for other "street items" like crowns, onyx, bob shirts, battle robes 2. Trade for stock of a newly manipulated items, ride them up, sell 3. Ride the item up itself, sell
-
Runescape Insurance!!!
How's this: I buy a 3rd age platelegs for 139m in the GE (min). I insure it for 100k, then go die with it. Bam, 146m. Repeat.
-
Rare Market
Bobs still fluctuate from 2.5-4m depending on the time of day, so they're the same as they've been for the last week or so. I think most people will be hunting level 3s and 4s. And people selling to GE has no effect on street, since they're bought out pretty hard. That being said, I don't think they'll last forever. But for the near future, I think they're here to stay.
-
Why can't F2P have...?
As someone who "has no reason to listen", why are you in here.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Yeah, theuberlite's video was much funnier, and it didn't hurt legitimate players. 1. Get a friend to drop 1 nature rune every 30 seconds 2. Bots constantly chase after nature rune 3. Kill dragons in peace, LS drops with friend
-
Rare Market
I don't forsee crowns lasting too much longer, but that's not to say they won't. They're quite rare. I'm personally trying to move my crowns to another market since I don't trust them. Bob shirts won't crash because of the TT update because they will remain of the same rareness. Uncut onyx already has little to no street, if it's not crashing already (not sure on this part yet). Rings still have street, a little less than a crown.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
OT, but twss. :twss:
-
Rock climbing boots affecting RuneScape
Well you can't see it anymore, but climbing boots were bought out at one point. That would explain why you were unable to buy them, and also could provide an explanation for how some players got thousands of pairs (buying post dump to hoard for the next buyout).
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Odd, I assumed it was crashing because someone was selling for mid price, then lowered his price to 50% f2p junk. There were a couple others trying to sell "really badly" if you know what I mean. I had also just bought one for 17m with 1m junk, so I was kind of wary. Sorry if I made you GE it.
- Chaotic Longsword!
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Uncut onyx is crashing
-
Vuvuzelas in runescape ?
Uvula is in the mouth, just sayin'.
-
23 Fishing Brawlers = ?xp?
Prayer brawlers give 1.5x XP. They last for 1275 bones. You need 7,892,973 xp to 95, and 12,155,846 xp to 99. If you want to get to 95 prayer, you'll need to do dragon bones or better. If you want to get to 99 prayer, you'll need to do fayrg bones or better for the most part.
-
Spirtual Mages
You don't need healing if you're killing the ones in the main room, which is what you do if you don't pray.
-
fletching training question
Addy arrows
-
No visage after so many kills
Just realized OP is exaggerating his killcount. 13537 dragons is 13537 dragon bones, which is 974,664 prayer xp. OP only has 754,441.
-
Spirtual Mages
It is possible, but it's pretty pointless since you'll be getting so few kills. I doubt you'd get more than 600k an hour without using prayer. If you want to do it anyway, I guess try something like this: Helm - Neitiznot Cape - Fire Amulet - Fury Weapon - Whip / Rapier Shield - Rune Defender Karil's top Saradomin chaps Barrows glove Dragon boots Berserker ring, (i) if you've got it Have a zamorak hawk out, and bring with you the following: Fishing bait Dragon claws > Dragon dagger (s) Teletab 6ish open spaces Rest super attacks and strengths
-
Runescape Pro vs Old timer
Not another one of these...
-
All posts in bold
ohexploitable
-
Darkwitchery's bank pic.
I didn't think you merchanted, how did you make that money? Like fishing sharks to 99 and stuff like that?
-
Herblore 80-90
Even with cleaning herbs it's hard to make a real profit anymore.
-
High level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds
It is reasonable to hop for a slayer task. I'm not going to hop for a bandos world if there's a level 100 without turmoil or claws in there. It is damn near impossible to find an empty non-ls world, and empty ls worlds are impossible to find.
-
Farming Herb extremely overdue
What the [bleep] is a sub cycle
-
Item worth buying and holding on to
Fury