Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. You could pack 2000 players into that room, but it wouldn't change the fact that only 6? dragons spawn every minute or so.
  2. 5 minutes is wrong, I'm sure it's some number between 17 and 20 minutes. RS wiki says 20 minutes, and that could be right, I just don't know.
  3. Jogres are kinda slow since they have so much hp, but you also can get a champion scroll from them. My favorite monster for level 2 clues is harpy bug swarms.
  4. Oh man, santas are going 50/50, I would totally pick a couple up if I hadn't spent every penny in my bank picking up 3a melee.
  5. Orbs > Beer glass, amirite?
  6. This does not bode well for Jagex PR.
  7. A crasher is at least honest with his human nature, unlike the would be e-humanitarian you are. Plus it's a game, goddammit, why don't people understand this. If I kill you in the board game Risk it's not because I'm mean or evil or something, it's part of the game. The things kids do these days...
  8. Bladewing replied to Bladewing's topic in Help and Advice
    Thanks idiot, obviously I would be at my computer. I just don't want to play dungeoneering.
  9. Runescape is fair: everyone has equal opportunity to train their skills and be stronger and buy better gear. Stop encouraging laziness.
  10. Bladewing replied to Sly_Wizard's topic in Rants
    The best way to train dungeoneering to get the most xp per hour relies heavily on melee stats and prayer, and relies little if at all on the non combat stats. Therefore, it is right for a player to turn down a lower combat player in favor of a higher combat player, since it will give him more xp faster.
  11. Bladewing replied to Bladewing's topic in Help and Advice
    Yeah I figured 2:1 would be the requirement. I'd probably do 5:5 larges (not afking) for floors 30-35. So I could only get one runthrough 1-29 with one crown? :\
  12. are we not allowed to talk about manipulation CC's? Last time I checked they're a part of the game that affects every player. Now I understand not allowing advertisements or recommending players to use them. But to forbid discussion? Go lock every other thread in General, because there's discussion of manipulation in them? Now I know Tip.It probably won't change their stance on it, but I, if alone, am appalled by this attempt to censor legitimate discussion. Frankly I don't see any benefit to forbidding discussion on the matter. PS: A sticky or something that more clearly defines what each of the subforums of Community Feedback are for would be great. :oops: if there already is one and I'm too thick to spot it.
  13. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't say anything about using them. I am strictly looking for clans to track what items are bought out / dumped as junk. I am not foolhardy enough to fall for advertised dump prices etc. So I need merchant ccs like 2lum, wefightge, etc. I need: CC name F2P or P2P Any other information specifically about that clan
  14. Bladewing posted a topic in Help and Advice
    I want to get 80 dungeoneering, but I hate the skill. Is this a feasible strategy: Give my partner a royal crown for ge price. Duo with him, but just afk the entire dungeon Collect xp And if so, how much XP do you reckon I could get per crown? Please don't consider potential scamming. That's another problem I'll work out.
  15. Well for me it blended right in. Perhaps it's your screen / forum skin?
  16. Err that's the right color, it's just in the quote tag, which has a lighter color. I use photobucket and never had any problem. Best of luck.
  17. Keep saving til 95 prayer, turmoil is WAY better than extremes.
  18. People alch the (u) bows.
  19. Bladewing commented on Bladewing's blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    Get it now, the 65/35 I paid is a steal.
  20. Nechyraels > Mummies
  21. Bladewing replied to Sly_Wizard's topic in Rants
    In general, the level 138s will also have high stats. No sense taking a 100 with the same skills, but less combat ability.
  22. I think partyhats are necessarily flashy :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.