Everything posted by Bladewing
-
3rd Age, again
- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
- Levelcists
Too bad that combat stats are the only stats that matter in dungeoneering. So obviously I would rather go with 138s than with 90s.- 3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Pretty sure it'd take you at least 18 hours. I was getting tokkul at a rate of about 22 hours for 2.7m with steel titan + scrolls, d claws + recover specs, and whip + defender. Turmoil + extremes in full bandos.- I Want Armadyl
Herblore can be profitable in the sense that you can make unf potions and sell them for a decent profit.- AZ advice.
Full Void Fire Cape Salve (e) Saradomin Sword / Abyssal whip + defender Dragon Boots Berserker Ring Void is better than bandos. Void is better than proselyte. Bring 1 super attack and super strength for each bunyip pouch. Repot every 10 minutes or so.- Battle Robes
Yup, not worth getting unless you enjoy FOG. It's pretty fun though, with those stats you should hardly ever lose.- 3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
So the 67 crafting req panic on onyx never panned out? :pray:- 05-July-10 Love Story
So the 67 crafting req panic on onyx never panned out?- How should I make money?
Mith and addy bars worked well, as does coal when it's on the rise. That being said I find it hard to flip 50m's worth in F2P on an alt, since two slots (one of which is for buying jugs of water, so can't use it) limits me.- buying levels/gear
Oops, somehow read that you're going for 99 defence #-o- buying levels/gear
Sell the robin. If you need a helmet for ranging buy an armadyl helmet. Red Chinchompas for ranged. Abyssal whip Fury Dragon Boots Ranger Boots for chinning, can sell after you're done- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
80 is 5x traps.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I tried grenwalls at 77, and they suck hard. Don't consider them til 80.- 10m to invest, but on what?
Keep merchanting with your money. Once you have enough for 95 prayer, buy that - it's a lot better than extremes/overloads.- Warriors Guild
There is something seriously wrong with you if you have all that, but no defender yet. You died and lost it. Serious problem.- How can I get better drops from pvp?
Funny how a number like 75003 can make people say silly things like that.... It's only 75001 now :P- Merching.
I prefer trading commonly desired items that are on the rise, since people are more likely to sell at mid and buy at max in those conditions than they are to sell at min and buy at mid when an item is falling.- Sharks WTF?
Couple of potential factors here. 2-week temp bans for botting, instead of perm bans - Increased botting of all resources. Guy who notes lobsters and swordfish on Karamja - increased both legitimate and botting F2P fishing. Lowered price of lobster and swordfish due to increased supply - created cheaper substitutes for monkfish and in turn sharks, driving down their price as well.- Onyx ring (I) or Berserker ring (I) at Steel dragons?
Qeltar's test was horribly flawed, and was most decidedly inconclusive. Tip.it's max hit calculator is right. Berserker is probably better than onyx for steels, even without rapier. You should sell your berserker and onyx ring to buy prayer potions for turmoil. That's a lot more effective.- Solo saradomin
Well I can tell you what I used. V helm Accumulator Fury Ruby Bolts (e) Rune Crossbow Obsidian Shield Black dhide top V skirt Barrows Gloves Snakeskin boots Ring of life Inventory: Enhanced Excalibur Abyssal Whip Diamond (e) bolts Unholy Symbol Monk Robe bottom Teleport Tab 1000 Tireless run scrolls 8 Overload (4) 5 spare terrorbird pouches 8 Super prayer (4) In bird I had a few brews and then a couple ppots. --- farming wait time
Know if that's changed by the lobby update, Zaaps?- blue faced monkey gree gree
I wrote a little guide for it in beginning guides.- CLS and Chatoic Rapier for Slayer.
Also, if the CLS were slightly better than whip, for 200k/h, it's pretty damn expensive, and you should be using Bandos and Fire cape before you use it.- blue faced monkey gree gree
I got 4 monkey heads in 4108 jars. Good luck. - Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.