Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Quick WC/Mine/Fletch/Herb Quick-Bank
Press deposit inventory Press withdraw one knife Press withdraw all logs
-
Which Money Sinks Would Help Runescape Economy?
Some comments and replies I've seen seem to indicate the belief that deflation is a good thing. "You get more purchasing power with GP!" However, that encourages players to hoard piles of coins, rather than trade for items and act as functioning members of an economy. Also to "whips were 1m a year ago": Does it matter if a whip costs 1m, and you can only make 500k an hour or if whips are 4m and you can make 2m an hour? Both take the same amount of effort to obtain.
-
Fishing question
Barbarian fishing until at least rocktails, if not all the way to 99. Monkfish and sharks are both wastes of time.
-
best xp at 73 fishing
Barbarian is about 15k xp/h faster.
-
Which Money Sinks Would Help Runescape Economy?
Orly? This rare hyper inflation didn't just come out of nowhere. Since godwars came out the amount of 100m+ players has skyrocketed. Everyday average players have now become successful merchants due to the ease of working the G.E. You can't honestly tell me this past year or two hasn't brought in massive amounts of money into the game. There was inflation the last two years. Not right now. Price levels are quite stable. Adding deflationary measures now would do the opposite of what we're aiming for - it would introduce instability to a stable system.
-
Which Money Sinks Would Help Runescape Economy?
THERE IS NO INFLATION RIGHT NOW. We don't need to "fix" what ain't broken.
-
Berserker (Curse) vs. Superhuman Strength
Berserker is actually never cost effective unless you repot every 2 minutes, in which case overloads are better. The cost of the prayer is more than the cost of additional extreme potions.
-
Botting....
Imagine 15-20 botters in your favourite mining spot while you're desperately trying to get a few ores but fail to do so since the bots immediatly barrage every single spawning ore. That's how it hurts you. On-topic: I don't think that the aggressive randoms were really useful against botters, more like a nuisance to normal players. The bots simply started running away when they started to take damage. Imagine: 15-20 botters at LRC. I can still get my xp. Or I could mine granite, very few people bot there because they're just after the money. Bots only use the training locations that are easy and low yield, like chinchompas as opposed to butterflies or grenwalls. In all honestly I've never had to compete with bots because I never waste my time on those activities. Yew trees? Give me a break, it's a waste of time. You'll never see a bot at GWD or Tormented Demons.
- Battle Robes
-
Botting....
I could care less if someone bots. How does it hurt me? I don't play this respect, so if 100,000 players botted to 99 slayer, I wouldn't consider my 99 slayer any less of an accomplishment.
-
Don't take it personally, please.
They're trying to guilt you into giving up and letting them win.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Personally, I guess no more than one more update.
-
Which Money Sinks Would Help Runescape Economy?
1. We do not need a money sink - we are not experiencing inflation. 2. A GE tax would be pointless, since people would just stop using the GE, and you'd be back here whining about "omgf horders r hording".
-
Lazy Jerks
Why don't you hop if it's so easy?
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
The price of training herblore with fletching potions is 23.6 gp just counting the GE value. Should say enough considering the xp isn't even great.
-
Iminent Quitting and Buying Rares..
You cannot buy any rare. It would be impossible to snipe a half wine for another two weeks anyway, and probably impossible to snipe one at all anyway. I got an offer in 2-4 seconds after the last update, and I still feel I have a chance of less than 1%. If you want something to invest in, I'd recommend amulets of fury. Not this [cabbage] again, it's not some illuminati-type group of rich individuals that have caused these items to go up, it's every person, including you, myself, and OP who want to buy a rare and the increased income of players. There is not huge inflation occurring right now. There was huge inflation occurring 6 months ago, not right now. We have fairly stable price levels right now.
-
MONEY MAKING! PLEASE HELP MEEE!
Slayer is not good money, we can end the debate on that. Here are some things you can do for quick money right now: Pick fungus Make unfinished potions Kill green, blue dragons Here are some things you can do for quick money in the future: Solo Bandos Solo Armadyl Solo Tormented Demons
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Pumpkin is around 600m, no? Which means it has ~500m street. Onyx rings are at least 90m as of today, so at least 82m street each. Onyx is worth less than onyx ring, though.
-
Hunter Bots
I like your assumption that you DESERVE respect for getting 13m xp. I also like your (equally false) assumption that those with 200m hunter xp botted it. I don't think bots are a problem. Red chins suck anyway, go do grenwalls for money and butterflies for xp.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Less than half of your stats end in 0/5. wat.
-
bbl
I'd give you two battle robe sets for a ring ;) Enjoy Europe!
-
Making your own items instead of buying them
Funny, stuff on the ge runs out if you buy it in bulk. Funny, someone obviously doesn't understand the economic impacts of the price ceiling imposed by Jagex.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
10 onyx is closer to 2 pumpkins actually.
-
Private servers
I could care less. What they do in private servers has no bearing on the actual runescape or on me.
-
You're Fight Caves Experiences
*your This should go in questionnaires. One bad experience I had was the first time I tried Jad after they changed the healers. I pulled all the healers on me, but they kept healing Jad. This threw me off and I died :( One good experience was the first time I finished the caves in under 45 minutes.