Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Dragon platebody came out in Nov 2008, and the chainbody came out in Sept 2004. Unless I'm missing something, because RS2 came out in March 2004, there's no way you could have wanted a dragon chest armor since classic. Another post claiming e-fame/old-schoolery. #-o
  2. Stumbled across this while browsing old pictures: Pretty sure I GE'd the thing :\ GF 20m street. Also don't nag about .jpg, it's old and I can't change it to .png now. EDIT: I also agree about pictures of PvP drops. May as well be a 76k loot for all I can tell. Post a .gif or a video of you pking and that'll interest me.
  3. I had convinced myself before I clicked on that link that I would be headed directly for "Never Gonna Give You Up".
  4. Bandos Armadyl Saradomin Corporeal Beast
  5. If you've played maplestory, you'd know you were wrong.
  6. Two things wrong with that picture: No summoning familiars allowed at all in barrows. You can only use familiars in multi-combat areas. Barrows ain't multi. Also, a problem (I think, I wouldn't know) with summon pures is that familiars raise your levels. That could muck things up in the long term. Possibly. In barrows ARMOR.
  7. I've had 2 meds and like 60ish barrows items.
  8. You never notice the person who hops worlds or doesn't KS you because you don't interact. You have a "fight" with the guy who tries to take your world, so you remember them. Similarly you never notice the kind person, but you notice the guy flipping a nip.
  9. Updates are about every 3 months for a divine. Even sitting one update will cost you tons in lost profits. If you make 2% a day (one flip), you're giving up 500m (1.02)^90-500m in profits - 2.5b in profits.
  10. I'd say just keep merchanting til you can buy divine + junk. It's too hard to snipe them to give up 500m in capital you could invest with.
  11. Pharoah's Sceptre to turn them on, Astral tabs to turn them off.
  12. Rapier would be better for flashing at DKs, since you want to be able to flash soulsplit each hit on supreme. At TDs I think either rapier or maul would be best.
  13. Use it whenever you melee. You can choose to flash if you feel up to it, or use prayer potions.
  14. If this were a troll topic, you would have created the thread to rile a bunch of people up into an argument, while you sit back and laugh at how worked up people are.
  15. It doesn't exist. It's just an excuse used by the weak to attempt to usurp the more powerful. Get bigger or go somewhere else.
  16. If you have 57 summoning, use a spirit kyatt to teleport to Piscatoris, and mine the iron there. Then bank at castlewars with a duelling ring.
  17. I don't know about sanfew serum, but anti ++ is 12 mins per dose, not 10.
  18. Bladewing replied to SoiLL1224's topic in Rants
    40 dry is nothing. Some people go 500+ dry.
  19. As of now the most he could get with the easters is like 1.5 onyxes lol. I assume he's hoping they regain street.
  20. Ohhhhh someones been studying economics 101. Your absolutely right though. :D In no way is this correct. If a bunch of college students all agree that the price of Lamborghinis is too high, that doesn't mean the price is not in equilibrium.
  21. You will always be a noob. Get over it.
  22. geupdate.com offers a free text message service that checks every 5 mins.
  23. I'm aware. That's the problem. How is that a problem? Even if you foolishly decide to DIY everything, you can have about 35 potions made in under 10 minutes by farming and then making potions. Your attitudes and viewpoints are representative of those who have little understanding or analytical skills. Hence the "newbie" mentality. Also 2.5 years is new, you probably don't even remember the time before the grand exchange. Many players here on tip.it have been playing since 2001. 1406 total can be achieved with as little as 6 milion xp, which can take an intelligent and willed player no more than 200 hours, which for a casual player is around 2 months. Some players have more xp in one skill than you have in all 25.
  24. Who cares about elitism? Anyways, support, it would be nice to see when people exactly played lolz. From reading your posts in rants, I'd say it's safe to say that at least YOU do. Always whining about how much of a snob every member or high level is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.