Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Just a random question
Ask one of those skiller pures :P
-
Bursting/barraging with SC hats
"But, that's also 6 SC hats, or about 72 minutes of SC. So you're looking at about 200k xp in 132 minutes, or 90k xp an hour, which is less than without the hats." Don't tell me that please, haha. I enjoy playing that minigame and I currently have around 3.5k unused points. But if it's around 200k xp/hr, than I'll just stick to stunning dummies in Lumbridge. Cheaper, and equal experience. That's like almost 99 Smithing o_O I envy you. Also know that you will have to bank very often, probably once every two hours. Getting through the double doors may become a problem.
-
Slayer Points/Saradomin Sword
Consider that unlocking broad fletching allows you to buy 3k tips daily, which you can GE for 100k profit a day. Once you have a buffer of points for cancelling, buy the ability. After that spend your points on runes.
-
Bursting/barraging with SC hats
Well it's about 100k mage xp bursting without hats, so with hats it'd be around 200k xp an hour. But, that's also 6 SC hats, or about 72 minutes of SC. So you're looking at about 200k xp in 132 minutes, or 90k xp an hour, which is less than without the hats. On the plus side, you'll save a decent amount of money. But you'll also have far shorter trips. This was for rock lobsters; you can get more xp an hour on monsters you don't have to lure.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Too bad they're not worth as much anymore. Grats :mrgreen: I had a similar experience when I got a guthan's spear from barrows a couple days ago. The first spear I got was 6m; this spear was 950k :-|.
-
Guide to ranging Blue Dragons
Taverly is better if you have 70 agility, otherwise Gutannoth is better as you said.
-
Ranging black demons
Black demons have high defense since when? Void is better, they have remarkably low defense. Be sure to use ranging potions, and even 10%/15% range prayer if you feel like it. I still recommend cannoning this task.
-
I Need Cash
Yeah, double cosmics aren't even that much more than deaths anyway. BE SURE TO DO YOUR FARMING RUNS.
-
I got my 99, now what?
You'll be looking at AT LEAST 40m for 99 smithing, and this is for the very slow method of Iron Knives with SC hammers. Don't seriously attempt it til you have 100m to blow. I'd say make some money before spending it on another skill.
-
A couple quick questions...
DFS should never be used for melee. Use DFS when ranging.
-
lever in edgeville?
It's useful to get to west ardougne.
-
Junk Trading
Poisoned bolts and arrows. Antipoison++ Unstrung willow bows any crashing item
-
Fishing
Fly fish and drop at barbarian outpost.
-
I need help with a clue scroll
YOU SHOULD ALSO MAKE A THREAD ASKING HOW TO FIX YOUR BROKEN CAPSLOCK BUTTON.
-
God wars
Wear: Neitiznot Fire/99 Cape Fury/Glory Godsword or Whip/Defender BCP Tassets Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Ring of Life Bring: a hammer a special weapon if not using godsword (dds or dragon halberd) 2 super attack/strengths 1 super restore 3-5 prayer potions (larger team = less ppots) 3-4 bunyips teletab the rest sharks I think that's right. If you die your grave spawns IN the boss room, where you died. So hurry back and get killcount again if you die.
-
Mint cakes?
WOW nice junk collection. You also get one, guaranteed, from Path of Glouphrie quest.
-
Best foraging familiar
Granite Lobster only forages while you fish. I like magpies, usually 20-40k profit per pouch, but 70k is possible depending on diamond drops.
-
Steel DRAGONS vs. Black DEMONS.
Confirming that you get slayer XP even if your familiar kills the monster ENTIRELY by itself.
-
I Need Cash
It's relatively bad money until 91 RC, but all that time you spend grinding it could be spent elsewhere for more money. Don't bother unless you like RC for some sick reason.
-
Corporeal Beast
Isn't that like 7m? :o
-
Training prayer with alter
Then use yours, it's quicker. Teleport to your house with air/earth and law runes. Teleport to castlewars to bank. Bring a stack of airs/earths, a stack of laws, a tinderbox, two marrentils, and the rest bones. Wear an air/earth staff and a duel ring. Wear a glory, too, in case you forget to grab a duel ring after it breaks. PS: here's a tip. When you offer bones, offer-x and choose a number greater than 41 (I do 66). Then, you can use the "Take BOB" option on your familiar menu when you have 18 spots open, and you will offer all your bones without interruption.
-
I Need Cash
RC fails, but yeah do herb and marigolds as soon as you can.
-
Corporeal Beast
So I've never done Corporeal Beast. What should I wear/bring? I have bandos, zspear, void, extreme potions, and enough money to buy anything necessary.
-
I Need Cash
A: Borrow a whip from someone and kill some green dragons. B: Mount a glory in your house, buy a few dust and law runes, and a few antipoisons, and gather potato cactuses til you have enough money to use other methods.
-
Fairy Ring Codes
No, nor is there a way to arrange codes by use/preference. Thus, the new update was useless.