Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Slayer isn't good charms, that's why. No new slayer monster he could unlock would improve the charm rate over camping the best monster until arguably 65. So finding the best monster is what he needs to do.
  2. My friend is level 90, and is looking for a decent place to train melee and gather charms. Can you do armoured zombies at 70 attack, 60 strength, 70 defense and 52 prayer? Or is there a better place he should be training? Please do NOT suggest slayer. Thank you.
  3. Most of that money was probably from the toadflax :^_^:, but you get like 100k in loot hourly at Armoured Zombies.
  4. Steel Dragons Aquanites - bad xp, bad drops, bad charms, strong monster. Not really any reason to kill them. Hellhounds - bad xp, no drops, only gold charms. Iron Dragons unless you like them and have 85 herblore, really. Warped Terrorbirids if you have 85 herblore.
  5. Are you bringing a tortoise? Or just a unicorn?
  6. Depends on your summoning level, really.
  7. A good place to start is pineapples and willows and calquat, all rather cheap to plant. If you want more xp, upgrade to papaya and then palm, then consider upgrading to maples or yews.
  8. Rune Defender instead of DFS.
  9. Casting that many fire strikes would take hundreds of hours. You should use another method if you want to train magic. May I ask how you are making money right now?
  10. For melee, the only efficient monsters to kill are undead monsters with prayer (Armoured Zombies, for instance) and either green dragons or spiritual mages. Anything else is just wasting your time.
  11. Bladewing commented on Zaaps1's blog entry in Zaaps1's Blog 2.1
    What trees are you using?
  12. My experience was that Kree only melees when no one is attacking her, so you would only need to run under when potting. This could be wrong though, as I have only soloed her twice.
  13. My money is on neither of them getting to 90.
  14. I'm on a loop of Mithril Dragons, Black Dragons, Waterfiends, and Greater Demons.
  15. preferably 2-3 kills per trip If you're planning to do this for money, then just focus on soloing one, so you only need gear for one. You'll have a hard time getting 3 kills at Bandos or Zamorak with your melee stats.
  16. If you just want to be able to solo them all once, you could do it now.
  17. If it weren't for telekinetic theatre I'd do it. Or even if they let you move while the statue slides.
  18. They aren't great anyway. A whip is far superior.
  19. Bladewing commented on armourdilo's blog entry in Dilo's Blog
    Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe not helping with your mother's income would help if you have a job of your own.
  20. I was able to range nearly every Duradel task except abbys (rangeable, but too slow for my tastes), dark beasts, and waterfiends.
  21. Don't bother with a cash pile over 100,000 coins, since moneymaking on the members' version is much faster than on the free version. EDIT: WOW am I surprised you found tip.it so soon, I didn't find it until I started the "Ernest the Chicken" quest.
  22. The most annoying thing for me is "combining" things, like attaching feathers to bolts - I can only do this at like 60% of the rate that I used to >_>
  23. Just a guess, were those rune pickaxes? Or pineapple seeds? I have no idea, though. For hide tags, use the following code: [hide=hide title]hidden text[/hide] [hide=hide title]hidden text[/hide]
  24. Also, I think +70% in PvM might be a bit strong... 51s with Ice Barrage, anyone?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.