Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Near everything that is not directly supported by high alchemy will be affected. Dragon bones, pure essence, planks, seeds, herbs, et al will see a decrease in price. Items like yew logs, magic logs, dragonhides, bowstrings, et al and their respective products will not be significantly affected, since their price has long been supported by their high alchemy prices.
  2. Hopefully it means there will be less wbms around.
  3. Shilo > Monkfish, honestly.
  4. Bladewing replied to pulli23's topic in Help and Advice
    Bring food. :thumbup:
  5. Duo Trips? Well I get 12-16 kills at Armadyl duo, and you could probably get near 20 at Saradomin duoing. "It is said" that the drop rates for armor pieces at Armadyl are about 1:200, and the drop rate for Saradomin swords are about 1:80; hilts are both said to be 1:500. Given those rates, your expected drop per Armadyl kill will be about 415K (split between you around 200k). Your expected drop per Saradomin kill will be about 255K (split between you around 125K). If you kill 24 Krees and 40 Zils daily, you should get about 9.8m a day, on average. It'd take you a little over a week to get 80m. Keep in mind this is all based on the assumed drop rates!
  6. Correct me if i am wrong but isn't it the fact that pvp drop items that can be converted into cash that is the real (part) of inflation? Sure 76king brought tons of that in, but pvp will only continue this right? You're wrong (unless I don't understand the PVP system). I haven't played RS in months. I have started playing again recently, and I am curious as to the posts such as this. PVP: Do you receive straight cash? Because if you don't, then PVP is NOT what is causing inflation. It is just causing money to move around. It brings absolutely no new money into the game. If I get a DFS as a drop, I received a 30M item. 30M was not introduced into the game, a DFS was introduced into the game. No, you get statues and such, and you trade those to an NPC for pure cash. Wow. I stand corrected. Why the [bleep] would JaGex put in place such an idiotic system? Has no one there studied Economics before? Economics is for n00bs, and Jadflax r much 2 smrt 4 nub things liek dat.
  7. The fact that you managed to sell all of those items, let alone one of them, should tell you that this is not even a real crash. It's a panic crash, 76king was just made more difficult to do, you just need three people total now, instead of two. Besides, drops are still pure gp, nothing will fall for more than a few days. He's just making money off others' stupidity/ignorance.
  8. Looks great to me :thumbup:
  9. What was your purpose? Just to have "done it"?
  10. Bladewing replied to Gravy's topic in Help and Advice
    You basically have to let Rex hit you once while you're at the far eastern side of the room, then run south to the safespot.
  11. If you can fit nylons in it, it's probably for nylons. Since nylons are thicker, they wouldn't be able to fit through the slots of a steel guitar. You DEFINITELY should not have a mix of both, since the guitar will sound differently.
  12. I basically agree with Grom.
  13. Bladewing replied to pulli23's topic in Help and Advice
    You only use like 500 red chins for a task.
  14. Bladewing replied to pulli23's topic in Help and Advice
    Chin them :D I have a guide in my signature if you're interested.
  15. Is this puzzle the same thing as minesweeper? :o
  16. Lulz@those players when in two weeks prices are rising again.
  17. I thought that was just so the spec bar could no longer go into negatives...Well if it did get nerfed, then bunyip it is :blink: . Nope tried it today to get more papayas for herblore ;_; gf me.
  18. People seem to neglect the fact that PVP still gives pure GP drops. Inflation will continue as usual.
  19. Fruit bat got nerfed FYI: you can no longer spam-click.
  20. Do Green Dragons. Even when they're crowded you can still make a good income.
  21. The Whip:Godsword hit ratio is 3:2, NOT 3:1. Sorry, that was a typo. I'm aware that it's 3:2. But it has been shown that whip has higher DPS.
  22. Bank the following: Dragonhides Dragon bones Nature Runes Adamant large helmets Charms (optional, but I recommend it) Water Runes
  23. I'm sure things will drop for a day or two, with all the "amgwtfbbq76kfix" going around, many people are dumping. I'd recommend holding onto it unless you want the money now for something, since inflation will continue. 'Scapers' "animal spirits" will cause a drop for a while, but the problem has not been fixed. Besides, santas are cool :thumbsup:
  24. The abyss is the best way to runecraft natures until you have 57 summoning, at which point teleporting with a Spirit Graahk is the best method. There's not really any point in training with high alchemy unless you're low magic - other methods such as bursting rock lobsters or plank making are better. Here is a site that lists the cost of alchemy for various items.
  25. :o I guess it's a free 3k gp added on to your herb run, but I don't think I'll start growing them for 600xp. I guess you could also do evil turnips while you're there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.