Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. How much are the Arrow tips worth? Remember that figure is after you sell them, not before. Okej i just got smithing 85 and i sold all arrowtips and its ends up with 7.5m left, i had 18m when i started from 75 smithing, and i done addy arrowtips with SC hammer all way. and i guess i will be around 90 if i use all the money, so anyone who calculated wrong?:S Prices change.
  2. Use iron or black knives instead.
  3. Evidently you care more about your bank balance than efficiency. Here's what I recommend. Aviansies/Green Dragons/Blue Dragons. then, Chinchompas.
  4. When filling vials, use humidify.
  5. Buy eyes of newts and sell to a p2p friend. You make about 150-200k hourly, and your friends will luuuurve you.
  6. Sorry, this is kind of a discussion I was having with someone in game, but brought here for clarification/elaboration.
  7. Assumptions: You can buy 1500 vials hourly. You can buy 1500 eyes hourly. You can make 3000 unf pots hourly You can make 1800 fin pots hourly. Super Attack: 100xp Special Restore: 200xp Prices: Vial = 100 coins (GE) Eyes = 100 coins (GE) Irit = 4258 coins (GE) Super Attack = 2931 coins (GE) Super Energy = 826 coins (GE) Papaya = 2100 coins (GE) Special Restore = 0 coins (untradable) -- Let's consider Special Restores first, since they're easier. In one hour, you can make 1800 Special Restores, granting you 360k XP hourly, at the cost of (2926)(1800) = 5.26M coins hourly. This method costs 14.6 gp/xp. -- Now we consider Super Attacks. You spend six hours collecting vials, which are essentially free. You spend six hours collecting newt eyes, which are essentially free. You now have 9000 of each. But using these items is not free. Opportunity Cost, or the value of the next best alternative is selling these items on the grand exchange (they will sell immediately, since everyone wants them!) Therefore, the cost of using these items in training is 100 gp each, and this is the value used in consideration of training prices. You also now discount the time spent gathering the items, as this is a sunk cost. Now you have 9000 potions to make! You first make 9000 unf potions in three hours. You then make 9000 finished potions in 5 hours. You have spent 8 hours for 900k xp, or the equivalent of 132.5k XP per hour. The cost of your training was: 9000 vials: 900k 9000 eyes: 900k 9000 irits: 38,322k 9000 Super Attacks (sold): -26,378k Total Cost: 13,744k GP/XP: 15.2 GP/XP If the higher GP/XP doesn't convince you, consider this: You get 132.5k xp/hour with irits, versus 360k xp hourly with special restores. Discuss. PS: I think you can make upwards of 1.6m hourly with the current prices of papaya... if they sell.
  8. Buy 300 from Ardougne. Buy 1000 from Shilo. If you need more than this, I guess you could kill water elementals...
  9. I don't recall it having any useful locations... Besides, it's too inconvenient to get to the main place to begin with. Are you considering using the Uzer location to get to phoenixes faster?
  10. Way, way more. I think I managed to make 3k unf pots/hour and 2k finished pots/hour (finishing them is slower) when I got 85 herblore. So, that would be 200k xp/hour if using unf pots, and 120k/hour if making them from scratch. Oh wait, I misread your post. But still, he should be able to get more xp than that. I don't really focus too well while making potions. I miss herblore before make-x potions :'(
  11. I get 5.3 tools hourly in skill SC, with 60+ stats and 80 woodcutting.
  12. If you use herbs and waterfilled vials, you get about 600 per hour. If you use unfinished potions you get 900-1000 per hour. So that's 60-100k hourly, depending on your choice.
  13. Coconut shells, watermelons, and pineapples are popular choices. I use pineapples because they're very cheap, and I only need about 15-30 super compost daily. Arhein is able to keep me stocked with his 40-a-day stock. I wouldn't recommend watermelons, as you could sell them and buy pineapples for less. I don't think you can buy coconut shells really, especially now with 2lum buying out coconuts. I don't grow palms, but if you have coconut shells, they're the best choice.
  14. Abyssal Demons, Dust Devils, and Greater Demons are also decent crimson tasks. On an Abyssal Demon task I get 45+ Crimsons a task. My recent Dusty task i got 39 Crimsons. If you kill the KBD for Black Dragon tasks you can get some great Crimsons. Those 3 you mentioned are great for crimsons but you got to be spending/risking to get them effectively. The 3 I mentioned are low level, perfect for his combat but can't kill demons due to his slayer level, and really easy to kill. Abyssal demons top out at about 35 crimsons hourly. Dust Devils are about 40 hourly, and Greaters are about 45. Greaters are the best choice if you can't/don't want to kill waterfiends. Waterfiends can get you 70 crimsons hourly without summoning at lower levels, and it isn't risky nor do you lose money. That being said, go ahead and train slayer if you intend to raise it eventually. The only reason you should train slayer is for slayer's own sake.
  15. Do Waterfiends. Don't listen to that slayer crap. I'm 93 slayer and I will GUARANTEE that it is not the best charms, money, or xp. It's not even the best combination for melee: the best is a combination of green dragons, armored zombies, and waterfiends.
  16. It is because of both. Inflation only compounded the effects of the shop update.
  17. Do the highest level platebody you can.
  18. I did it yesterday. You: "How is my kingdom doing?" Ghrimm: "Would you like to gather your resources?" You: "No" Ghrimm: "Here is how your workers are distributing their efforts:" Reallocate labor. End conversation You: "How is my kingdom doing?" Ghrimm: "Would you like to gather your resources?" You: "Yes"
  19. I agree with the first and second solutions somewhat, but solution three seems to have no pertinence to the problem being addressed (inflation). In addition, solution 3 would have no effect at all - it would just move the response to whenever the announcement was made. Read: Rational Expectations Theory
  20. Do bushes if you can grow poison ivy. This is what I use for herb/allotments: Trollheim Teleport Ectophial Explorer's Ring Skills Necklace -> Fishing Guild Camelot Teleport This is what I use for trees: Varrock Teleport Falador Teleport -> Falador tree Lumbridge Teleport Camelot Teleport -> Catherby Duel Ring -> Moblising Armies -> Spirit Tree -> Gnome Village Duel Ring -> Mobilising Armies -> Spirit Tree -> Grand Tree Balloon -> Taverly Duel Ring -> Mobilising Armies -> Spirit Tree -> Brimhaven (use house tele here if you don't have a spirit tree yet), Fruit tree and run south to Calquat Elf Crystal -> Lletya This is what I use for bush/mushroom/cactus runs: Duel Ring -> Cactus Combat Brace -> Champion's Guild Ring of Slaying -> Fairy Rings CKS -> Mushroom Fairy Rings DJP Ring of Slaying -> Fairy Rings CIP House tele (in Rimmington)
  21. Herbs (all kinds) will be done growing after 80 minutes.
  22. Accurate actually does make you slightly more accurate. Both Whips and Godswords are most accurate on the slash style, so use accurate/slash for both.
  23. If you have the agility for the shortcuts, I think Glory -> Edge, bank Slayer Ring -> Slayer Caves Fairy Ring -> Zanaris might be faster
  24. You can only buy 100 armor/weapons every 4 hours anyway. Just buy a bunch of the cheapest ones. Look in general guides for that magic training spreadsheet thread.
  25. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    So my history at Bandos has not been good. I got a shard drop at around my 50th kill, and a tasset split at around my 200th. Fast forward 1500 kills. No drops. Started a trip, and got near 150 kills, as a 5 man. In order: Dragon Medium, Shard, Shard, Chestplate, Tasset (only 2 kills apart :D), Shard. Did another trip later for about 100 kills, got another shard and boots :) Recent levels: 81 woodcutting, 71 firemaking

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.