Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Farming Help
If you're going to plant allotments, just plant a white lily in each flower patch: your allotment crops will never die.
-
First Dark Beast Task
A whip and defender gets faster kills, although a godsword is more accurate in one hit of each. Because you get three whip hits per two godsword hits, the whip gets faster kills. The Zspear bit is rubbish: the poster was just too lazy to re-equip two items at once :P EDIT: it is 3:2, not 3:1. Sorry about the confusion.
-
The Crash.
Drops are still pure gp, so no, inflation will continue. As far as 76king itself goes, 76kers get fewer drops/kill, but also use less EP/kill. Therefore, per 100% EP your 76ker gets the same drops. AND this can be entirely avoided by cycling 76king partners.
-
LSP and Sara GWD Questions
Here's how it works: When an item is dropped its value is split between all members. Say a hilt drops in a four-man Armadyl team. Its value, about 110m, is split four ways, and each member receives 27.5m LS points. The person who receives the drop then loses 110m LS points. (I, as well as many others, are unsure whether players can have negative LS points, but it seems that you do not go negative, as some have reported getting drops after drops as hilts and sigils.) So each player has: Player 1 (received hilt): 0 LS points Player 2: 27.5m LS points Player 3: 27.5m LS points Player 4: 27.5m LS points Now there's another hilt drop. Each member again receives 27.5m LS points: Player 1 (received first hilt): 27.5m LS points Player 2: 55m LS points Player 3: 55m LS points Player 4: 55m LS points Assuming the appropriation of drops is linearly proportional to LSP, each member has the following probability of receiving the second drop: Player 1: 14.3% Player 2: 28.6% Player 3: 28.6% Player 4: 28.6% This reveals that for expensive drops (sigils, hilts, claws, etc.), your odds of receiving the drop are surprisingly loosely correlated with your LSP (provided that the value of the item is significantly greater than your LSP). PS: If you have only CS'd, and you have done so over time, it is unlikely that your LSP would surpass 500k. Recall that your LSP decreases over time, supposedly at about 10% daily.
-
How Many Ess Can You RC An Hour
RCing before 91 is at most 600k/hour. At 91 I believe it is 1m. I can get 1m an hour at green dragons, so I'm not to keen to RC for money.
-
New Fairy Ring?
There are only 64.
-
Best Burst for Profit
Rock Lobsters. Nothing else is worth it, nechs included. Mummies don't have good drops.
-
Long Term Planning.
Green dragons. It'll take you 200-225 hours.
-
First Dark Beast Task
Here's what I do: Helm: Slayer Helm Cape: Fire Amulet: Fury Weapon: Whip Body: Proselyte Shield: Defender Legs: Proselyte Gloves: Barrows Boots: Dragon Ring: Berserker Inventory: Special Weapon: AGS/SGS/DDS Full Mourner's (6 items) 3 Super Attack (4) 3 Super Strength (4) 2 Terrorbirds/Tortoises Holy Wrench Teleport out 1 Super Restore (4) 10 Prayer potions (4) In your familiar, have either 12 or 18 prayer potions, depending on whether you have a terrorbird or tortoise. A terrorbird is enough for a small task (150), but you will need a tort to finish a 200 task without rebanking. Use piety and protect from melee.
-
To sell or not to sell.
As long as you buy items, such as SGS and bandos, you should be okay. I prefer SGS, even though I have AGS atm.
-
Nature runes
Well yeah, price is rising But should'nt that encourage people to RC more and buy the runes less? They just don't buy Profit margin is narrowing though, since pure essence has been rising also, usually at a faster rate. People are crafting fewer and fewer natures as RC, even at 91, is no longer amazing money. Actually, you can now make around 1.1-1.3M gp/hour with 91+ runecrafting instead of the 950K/hour when pure essence was 150gp each and natures 230gp each. When you consider that it's not difficult to get 800k, 900k, even 1m an hour at green dragons, it's not that good anymore. Compared to when natures were 375 and ess was 40...
-
Nature runes
Well yeah, price is rising But should'nt that encourage people to RC more and buy the runes less? They just don't buy Profit margin is narrowing though, since pure essence has been rising also, usually at a faster rate. People are crafting fewer and fewer natures as RC, even at 91, is no longer amazing money.
-
Nature runes
Inflation. Can we stop having 9001 posts daily about "why the ____ is *insert item here* rising?"?
-
Monkey Madness + Money Making
Start training Farming right away. You'll want to start growing herbs for money right away.
-
64-91 Herblore
I would imagine overloads being very slow, though.
-
White lily seeds protections
Do it again. Do it 10 more times. Do it 100 more times. Bring us screenshots, and we'll believe you. But trust me, I had white lilies for a long time, but my herbs still died every now and then.
-
White lily seeds protections
Your allotments will never die with white lilies. Herbs will die.
-
66 Herblore?
I think you need to identify the herbs or something.
-
Armadyl Body or Skirt
The situation is killing Kree. Go for Arma plate and V Skirt.
-
Turning12m into 25m?
Be sure to farm herbs and invest in MTK during that time. Also pick up dailies like battlestaves.
-
DK Hybriding + 85 Herblore!
So I decided to hybrid with for a friend (who was maging) at DK's. We started the trip well, but while we were killing Supreme, Rex spawned. The other hybrid didn't move, so we didn't get Rex lured. I told him he needs to run away from Rex so he can be lured, but I got a response like "If i m such a noob u can kill urself". So he teleports. Now I can solo hybrid, but not in a world with 1600 people. Anyway, I stay around as long as I can last, and got two Seer's rings (:wall:). I guess they're 200k each, but I'd prefer axes :roll:. AND... 85 herblore! Now I can make super antifires without greenman's ale (which I used - I managed to get my stats down to 0 :D)
-
White lilly seeds
Only when they're fully grown, actually.
-
Defenders
I usually get a rune defender or two with 400 tokens. Remember to save your adamant defender, or get an extra rune one - if you die, you don't want to have to start all the way back at bronze.
-
Is Saradomin Sword worth 70 attack?
No, but an abyssal whip is.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
5 hours of Bandos CS: 6man hilt, 4man boots, 4man shard.