Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Skill Cape or Fire Cape? *Urgent Reply Please*
PS: those calculations assumed 80 prayer - I don't know what yours is since I couldn't remember your new name, and your profile doesn't have it...
-
Bandos CS, and 84 herblore!
Did Bandos CS today for about 5 hours. We were initially a 5man group, but the leader convinced everyone else to let his friend in, so we were 6man. A few minutes later we got a hilt split (:) = hilt, :( = it was six man). We got boots later. Toward the end of the trip, we were deciding to leave, but we got a shard from a minion. We squeezed one extra kill, taking it to be a sign. Magic logs :wall: Here's the loot: I got 84 herblore today too! Thieved about 1.1k phoenix feathers already. I'm also looking forward to 85 farming coming up soon too.
-
Skill Cape or Fire Cape? *Urgent Reply Please*
Other than capes, you'll be wearing: Slayer helm Fury Whip Proselyte body Rune Defender Proselyte legs/Verac's skirt Barrows gloves Dragon Boots Berserker (i), we'll say. You have 119 strength and 18 prayer. With fire cape, you'll use a 3 dose ppot every 13.33 minutes. With Skill cape, you'll use a 3 dose ppot every 13.87 minutes. So in 10 hours of slaying, you'll save about four doses of prayer potions by using a skill cape over a fire cape. It's still your call, but the accuracy and strength bunuses help also.
-
Skill Cape or Fire Cape? *Urgent Reply Please*
Fire cape. You get +1 attack, +4 strength, and +2 def at the cost of +2 prayer. Fire cape gives more defense - it seems you were a bit confused on about that.
-
High level Herblore info needed
What did you extract these %'s from? If extreme range was 22.3%, then that would = 121.077 at level 99, which would round to 121, not 122. RuneScape rounds up.
-
Lvl 2 clue dropping monsters
Kill cockatrices or harpie bug swarms. I prefer cockatrices, since you get limpwurt roots as well, and a chance at a cockatrice head. Cockatrice have 37 hp. Harpies have 25 hp.
-
Bandos GS or Whip+DFS?
Whip + Defender > Godsword > Whip + DFS, I think... Anyway, Whip + Defender is No. 1.
-
Aquanite help..
Block the task. Easiest way to dispose of them.
-
What equipment should I buy for 99 slayer with 20m?
If you have 20m it is.
-
What equipment should I buy for 99 slayer with 20m?
I think its more the cost than anything. Im sure sure what the current market price is, but Tassies/Torso is one option you could use. Tassets are 19m.
-
What equipment should I buy for 99 slayer with 20m?
If you absolutely refuse to use barrows, then use rune. But in all honesty, the armor lasts 13 hours of straight combat. The amount of food you save alone, especially since you can't use a bunyip yet, by using barrows armor could pay for the repair costs. Barrows is really the way to go.
-
Solo Sara GWD
I solo'd her about two weeks ago, got a hilt myself ^^ It is still possible - you just shoot once each corner. I can get 12 without much difficulty.
-
What equipment should I buy for 99 slayer with 20m?
Saradomin Sword Slayer Helm/Black Mask Torag/Dharok/Guthan platebody Torag/Dharok/Verac platelegs/skirt Dragon Boots Berserker Ring if you feel like it. Super Attacks and Super Strengths Bunyip Pouches Cannon + Cannonballs I think that's about it...
-
Boosters
Bandit's Brew is +1. Just stew the Thieving, but summoning you cannot boost.
-
Gathering Charms
Chinning Nechs isn't that great of a way for just collect crimsons, unless on a task. Bladewing posted probably the best way to collect charms. If you have decent combat stats you could try using prayer and melee Black Demons instead of ranging, but probably not as good as cannoning. Forgot about chinning nechs... and I have a guide on it :oops: It's actually near the same rate as waterfiends for crimsons, but I wouldn't consider it unless you were intending to chin for range xp in the first place. Meleeing black demons is a waste of time. Greaters are better.
-
Runecrafting
I want to know these exact things. PS Hi thur <3:
-
Problems abt training theiving with ardy cloak
You need the elite cape for bonus everywhere, no? Or just hard?
-
Gathering Charms
Greaters drop primarily crimsons. They're the second best melee monster for charms, next to waterfiends. Melee: Waterfiends > Greaters > Dust Devils Range: Cannon Scabarites > Cannon Wallies > Cannon Black Demons Mage: Barrage Rock Lobsters > Burst Rock Lobsters These are the only options worth using to get charms.
-
Ardougne Diary
You can pot, at least for some. I used bandit's brew to get the 65 thieving requirement. Yes, my thieving sucks; yes, I hate thieving.
-
Whips or Boots.
Yes, zamorak mages. With ranged (black knives+void+eagle eye) I can kill around 220 hourly; with melee (whip+proselyte) I can kill 300.
-
Whips or Boots.
I can kill 300 mages hourly. I can kill 110 demons hourly. A whip is about 1:500 kills. Boots are about 1:120 kills. Per hour, you should get .22 whips. = 800k hourly Per hour, you should get 2.5 boots. = 1.5m hourly Also consider that you'll get about 100k in alchs and about 35 crimsons per hour at abbys. Also consider that you will use maybe 100k in prayer potions hourly at mages. All said, mages are about 50% more money, but you get no charms. However, you can make up for those charms by killing wfs or something.
-
EP
basicly that, f2p ep is worth 4x membs ep if you care. So if you want to f2p pk, get your ep in p2p.
-
PC points
Get the range helm, too, while you're at it.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Did Sara CS for the first time today, got about 120 ish kills with 4man, one SS. For 5 hours, it wasn't very good considering it averaged about 600k/hour without DBoots from KC (which pwnd). I think I'll stick to Bandos for teaming and Sara for soloing. PS: got a bandos hilt split last night, no pic.
-
Saradomin CS
Went to 4-man Sara CS for about 5 hours today. One SS. Not too good, considering it averaged about 600k/hour without the boot drops (which are 500k each! I need to kill more of those!) My first time killing Zil in a team - don't think I'm gonna do it again. Only solos from now on! PS: Did Bandos CS last night, got a 6man hilt split :D Got 64 thief at tears today. aaannnddd... :thumbsup: