Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Planning ahead.
In order: Whip Fury Berserker/Warrior Bandos Verac's Helm SGS Ahrim Master Wand Armadyl Infinity Boots Mages Book Seers Ring
-
Oh, you're OCD too?
OCD =\= organized. Here are a few quirks I have. I always have teletabs in bottom right corner of inventory I always have special weapons in top left corner of inventory Starting at the bottom of my inventory I have: scrolls, pouches, stat potions, prayer potions, food When I'm at waterfiends, once I get one of each charm I move them to the bottom row (shifting everything else up one). From left to right: blue, crimson, green, gold My first tab is equipment/items I use often: weapons, armor, coins, dramen staffs, etc. I have a tab for all my potions (1-4 doses) and herblore ingredients I have a tab for seeds and produce I have a tab for runes, staffs, tiara, pouches I have a tab for all rune items I have a tab for ores, bars, gems, jewelry, half keys, etc. I have a tab for clue rewards and Uri items I have a tab for assorted crap in my last tab
-
Fishing.
Granite lobster/Ibis also forages free fish - keep that in mind.
-
Best places to train for...
Pots may be difficult to buy. If you can't get them, get some dwarf weeds and wines and get assistance. You could just throw knives at caged ogres. I prefer this to fire giants.
-
Contact Boss setup
I don't remember it being difficult at all. I killed it with melee. The problem with using magic is that you'll have really bad defense. Just take a super set, rune armor, a whip and a defender, and piety it to death.
-
best place to use chinchompas?
Nechryaels are about 30-40%ish crimsons.
-
More GE fun
It's the fact that people are too lazy to collect their own materials because they are GE products. It's not a bad update by any means, they simply fixed the price of a few common items in an attempt to make them realistically priced. If Jagex were to take a proactive approach towards price manipulators the GE would be dotted with changes like this, which in the long run would be better for all of us. Just because it's unbuyable it doesn't mean it's impossible to get. That's what we had to do before the GE.....get our own items when we couldn't find a seller. Or we were able to pay a high price to a player. THAT is why they should not tamper with GE prices - players are not allowed to interact at any price other than the GE price.
-
Farming Time
always use payment for the farmer to watch the trees. Not true.
-
Farming Time
Are you using payments for trees?
-
Best Manage the Kingdom Resource.
Little tip using the rake on the flax/herb spot gets 1 popularity per weed, WC maples is about 5 or 6 logs per 1 popularity. Knowing this will save you a lot of time, not sure it weeding the farming patch near the bush spot counts as that would be even better for you. Each day I only have to chop either 1 or 2 maple logs before Leif tells me to stop, so I don't have any problems.
-
The difficulty of Runescape
Adding additional benefits to training a skill would only exacerbate the skill-buying "problem" as it were.
-
Herb prices and Miscellania
Thanks for posting. I've already started doing herbs.
-
Need a distraction from Slayer
Farming, if you aren't already.
-
Best Manage the Kingdom Resource.
For each day you want to "let the resources accumulate", you must put in 75k and then 750k. For example, if you wanted to wait 20 days, you'd put in 20 x 75k = 1.5m, plus 750k for a total of 2.25m. The limit is 7.5m I believe, so you could just put that much in and not worry for a while. For popularity, I bring a woodcutting axe on one bush trip a day, and on the way to the bush patch I chop a few maples.
-
drag slaying help plz
Here's what I'd recommend wearing: Helm: Berserker if you've done the quest, otherwise use rune for now. Amulet: Glory Weapon: Dragon scimitar or longsword Body: Rune Shield: Antifire, of course Legs: Rune Gloves: Combat brace, or the best RFD gloves you have Boots: Climbing or rune Use antifire potions - they're cheap and they prevent you from taking 5 everytime the dragon breathes fire.
-
Best Manage the Kingdom Resource.
Herbs. You just check 1-7 times a week and make sure your popularity is at 100%. Then after a while you collect the resources. Hardly "fun", but it's low-maintenance, free money.
-
More GE fun
Jedax needs to lrn2stop #$@%ing up trading.
-
Am I Missing Something?
Can't help you, I haven't done the caves since RT5. Sorry about you dying :( PS I gave you range pot :D
-
99 Farming how much n how log?
Intense :o I usually can do 2 or 3 herb and bush runs daily, and do 1 tree run.
-
Tanning hides?
3-4 hours. You can usually tan 2500-3000 hourly.
-
First Entry: Solo Sara Hilt!
Well I've intended to create a blog of sorts to help me track my progress, and to share them with others. Today I soloed a Saradomin Hilt, so I figured I may as well start today! Picture of the hilt (was too scared to take a picture on the ground or stick around :ohnoes: ) Here are my stats as of today: And here's my BoB as of today:
-
WHY IS MY SCHOOL SO STUPID? WHY?! WHY IS MY GOVT SO STUPID TOO?! with Informative Bits!
Open Office is fine in my experience - I've had no problems with it, except with embedding fonts into a .pdf. I'm sticking with it until the new Office comes out - no sense buying an almost obsolete software. But I agree - schools, arguably all public institutions, are notorious for wasteful spending.
-
Red And Blue charms
I said greaters until he can do waterfiends.
-
Red And Blue charms
Greater demons are good until you can kill waterfiends. They're better than dusties.
-
Watermelon seeds and harvests
Based on experience, I'd guess at around 15-20 per patch. NOT worth it at all.