Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Torag's Hammers are okay for using if you absolutely cannot afford a Zamorakian Spear. The Spear is far superior, and is preferable if you have a friend who will loan it to you.
  2. Closer to: 30 gold 20 green 20 crimson 30-35 blue 80-90k xp hour at 99 range.
  3. Oops... I edited and added it to my post.
  4. If you want to chin for charms, chin nechryaels. Link to my guide on them is in my signature. EDIT: Forgot to re-add it after forum changeover. Here it is now. Chinning Nechryaels guide.
  5. Bronze dragons are actually okay in the Chaos Tunnels, since there aren't dogs to harass you.
  6. Acorns are of course the cheapest in terms of gp/xp, but I'd go with willows or maples if you feel cheap, but really you should go for yews/magics for speed. The same principle applies to fruit trees: apple trees are the cheapest, but I'd use at least curries. Here's what I'd recommend for maging DKs, assuming you don't have a unicorn: [*:12ixq6qs]Guthan's Helm [*:12ixq6qs]Guthix Mage Arena Cape [*:12ixq6qs]Fury [*:12ixq6qs]Void Knight Mace [*:12ixq6qs]Guthan's Platebody [*:12ixq6qs]Dragonfire Shield (obsidian or granite work also) [*:12ixq6qs]Guthan's Chainskirt [*:12ixq6qs]Barrows Gloves [*:12ixq6qs]Infinity/Wizard/Mystic Boots [*:12ixq6qs]Ring of choice (wealth, life, or explorer's are the only one's I'd consider) In your inventory bring something like: [*:12ixq6qs]Guthan's Warspear [*:12ixq6qs]SGS or Enhanced Excalibur [*:12ixq6qs]Blood, Air and Fire runes [*:12ixq6qs]5 Antipoisons - at LEAST +, maybe ++ [*:12ixq6qs]A teletab [*:12ixq6qs]3-5 Saradomin Brews [*:12ixq6qs]Pouches of your familiar [*:12ixq6qs]The rest super restores Soloing is about the same, you just have to make sure Prime is far enough away that you won't die. Have protect from magic as your quick-prayer.
  7. Yeah, why should I have to do any work? I mean come on!
  8. If you cannon, kill them in Taverly. If you want to use a familiar, kill them in the CT. Wear prayer gear and use protect from melee.
  9. The highest concentration of trolls (and therefore the best place to cannon them) is on the RuneScape Official Forums. :ohnoes:
  10. Proof? I've seen three screenshots of drops from 48s, multiple confirmation. Even the bestiary entry has Dragon Picks as a drop now.
  11. It is only good money because you do it for a long time. You would have more money if you killed green dragons the entire time you spent slaying.
  12. Here's what I used: Full Void Ranged Accumulator Fury Black Knives Unholy Book Snakeskin Boots I brought 2 ranging potions (4), a teleport, Holy Wrench, four open inventory spots, and 20 prayer potions (4). I prayed magic and eagle eye. I killed about 250 an hour. Even if you don't decide to use eagle eye, black knives are much faster kills even without it. Mages are pathetically weak to range. EDIT: last time I checked, the Bandos Mages have been "fixed"
  13. So evidently the level 48 chaos dwarves drop the pickaxe. My question is: Do all level 48 chaos dwarves drop it? Or just the ones in the battlefield? EDIT: Saw that only the one's on the battlefield do. Thanks.
  14. So evidently the level 48 chaos dwarves drop the pickaxe. My question is: Do all level 48 chaos dwarves drop it? Or just the ones in the battlefield? EDIT: Saw that only the one's on the battlefield do. Thanks.
  15. If you're referring to killing Saradomin mages in the main room that are engaged in combat... you kill these far slower and actually make less money than using prayer on the Zamorak mages. If you're referring to prayer flashing, I've found this difficult as of late. Even still, it requires constant attention, making it easy to burn out very quickly.
  16. If you're referring to killing Saradomin mages in the main room that are engaged in combat... you kill these far slower and actually make less money than using prayer on the Zamorak mages. If you're referring to prayer flashing, I've found this difficult as of late. Even still, it requires constant attention, making it easy to burn out very quickly.
  17. Drop rates for me have been on average about 110 and 650 kills per boots and whip, respectively. I believe I'm just a little unlucky with whips, and I believe their normal drop rate to be about 1:500-1:550. The mage drop rate is about right. :thumbup:
  18. Drop rates for me have been on average about 110 and 650 kills per boots and whip, respectively. I believe I'm just a little unlucky with whips, and I believe their normal drop rate to be about 1:500-1:550. The mage drop rate is about right. :thumbup:
  19. The bonuses of Salve do not affect ranging, so use a fury.
  20. The bonuses of Salve do not affect ranging, so use a fury.
  21. Mages are more consistent money in my experience (even with the cost of potions), since you're likely to get at least two an hour if you do it right. Also they're really good ranging (and melee) xp. However, abyssal demons are much more relaxing (you do not need to pay constant attention; there is no risk of prayer running out), and demons drop charms. I'd say just go for 85 (it's not too much more experience), and then you can kill whichever you prefer on a given day.
  22. Mages are more consistent money in my experience (even with the cost of potions), since you're likely to get at least two an hour if you do it right. Also they're really good ranging (and melee) xp. However, abyssal demons are much more relaxing (you do not need to pay constant attention; there is no risk of prayer running out), and demons drop charms. I'd say just go for 85 (it's not too much more experience), and then you can kill whichever you prefer on a given day.
  23. I finished it with 70 firemaking and spicy stew. You can use the fletching potion to beat it earlier I believe, but I didn't since I already had the level.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.