Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Let's say you did 1200 per hour, to be conservative. That would mean 44 trips/hour. Therefore, one trip would take 82 seconds. I just timed banking/running back and forth, and it takes 18 seconds: withdrawing 13 of one item, 13 of another, running to forge, running to bank, banking all. So crafting 27 bracelets takes 64 seconds; crafting 13 would take about 32, I presume. Crafting and banking would then take 50 seconds. I think I could craft 900-950 gemmed bracelets per hour.
  2. Yep. Do I need to pray mage while I'm killing Rex? Or is that just to reduce damage by Spinylops?
  3. Green bodies. Blue if you make 750k? an hour.
  4. Does the void knight mace require a Guthix cape to be effective? If I can cast charge, does that mean that I am not currently charged? Or does it last until some warning message?
  5. Actually, there are more safespots than ever. Previously, you could only trap large monsters on the west and south sides of a rock formation/table/what have you. Now, you can get them stuck on all 4 sides. You just have to lure them a bit over first, then get them stuck on the wall.
  6. Alright thanks for the posts I guess. -.- I'll clarify my questions.
  7. Yep I recently blocked them too. Steel Dragon Iron Dragons Kalphite - hate them; I know they're amazing Aquanites
  8. Bladewing posted a topic in Help and Advice
    How many bracelets can I craft per hour? How many bracelets can I enchant per hour? Assume in both cases that I'm paying attention and make relatively few misclicks. PLEASE DO NOT tell me to do it for an hour/half an hour/15 minutes and count the number I made! I realize I could do this, but I'm asking here. Thank you.
  9. Pouches/scrolls don't buy and I have 0 greens :thumbdown:
  10. Were you soloing? Did you have any problems with getting attacked by Prime?
  11. Super attack and super strength for all tasks I melee. Sometimes I also use super defense if the monster is accurate. I always use ranging potions when ranging.
  12. I would guess that you could kill 70 greens an hour. I can kill 120 an hour with my stats.
  13. Wouldn't Lava be better than steam also? :? (I already know these incur huge losses)
  14. FYI: I can kill 220 Zamorak spiritual mages an hour with void, black knives, ranging potions, and eagle eye.
  15. You only have to repair it every 13-15 hours of combat use. I bet you could earn enough money to repair it in that time from killing goblins.
  16. If you had read the entire post, you would see that the 10% bonus saves more money, and is concluded to be better. :thumbup:
  17. Sorry for bringing this up but dont do that. I dont think just because I am a higher level that I know it all, infact, I actually look into prices on everything before I consider training, which is why I can and will say what I had said. None of you mentioned Battlestaves until Cpt, who only recommended Zaffs, where you can get 600* per day from the G.E and lose a small amount. * Expecting the latest update hasnt screwed battlestaves over. The problem is you can only get 664 a day. This isn't really a method to buy the skill to 99, but it's a nice supplement in xp (I do this myself). I haven't noticed any difficulty buying them since the update. Battlestaves have not been added back to the Mage's guild. They are sold by Baba Yaga in a maximum amounts of 30.
  18. 3 things: -You need 3 people to enter Waterbirth now, not 2 -You cannot safespot Rex, like any other monster, since it will back away -Prime can now hit you in the safespot Does this mean it is impossible to kill rex without a team now?
  19. EDIT: I'm so bad at reading it's not even funny. :oops:
  20. [hide=THIS POST CONTAINS WIN][/hide] You'll find the reasoning behind the whiners in this book. =D> Well played, sir.
  21. Is he "fixed"? Can he be safespotted? Can he be attacked without getting wtfpwnd by Prime?
  22. The visage is far rarer than a dragon chain or 2h.
  23. Aren't Master Wands unbuyable? If that's the case, OP might be trying to get one this way.
  24. [/hide] Another thing to factor is though. Would OP rather spend the 22.5 hours to play SC and get tools or spent 19 more hours mining? There's no possible way I could factor in OPs preferences, as I don't know them :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.