Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Decided to do KBD for my slayer task. 60k drop ftw :lol: (I have more bones/hides in my familiar in case anyone cares.)
  2. Hold onto that, Smokin Mils is buying 'em up.
  3. Yeah I just bought a few more hydras, I was going to use them but they weren't selling.
  4. A good idea, I used a zamorak bird when I melee'd them (since I killed them in the Zamorak room). But I range them so I would use an Unholy Book anyway, so I can use a combat familiar now.
  5. I'll tell you even though I don't have any unspam to go with it. :D http://abstract.cs.washington.edu/~tlin/drops/drops.pl
  6. Lobsters in the wilderness fishing spot. I assume you would mine/drop adamant and mithril in the hobgoblin mine with the mining brawlers.
  7. What's a familiar I can bring to Mages that won't get massacred in 40 kills like the fire titan I just used?
  8. 1k/4 hours. I assume you're making pizzas or something? Leave a large order overnight, so that you have many many pineapples in the morning.
  9. Super restores are technically at current prices, but I think the potion is still crashing.
  10. The only problem about bursting is that its risky, and its a pain to get too lol. Maybe i'll do some bursting tonight lol How is it risky? :-k You always get pretty close to the same amount of charms? You can die and lose alot of stuff :uhh: Oh. Yeah make sure you have a reliable connection and pray your house doesn't get struck my lightning or something while you're gathering lobs.
  11. Get 10 more crafting levels from leatherworking and you can get into the crafting guild. It's the only place worth mining gold in F2P, actually.
  12. Because I'm impatient and waiting for a level 21 guard to KO my 99 def/99 hp would probably take over 20 minutes.
  13. Mine gold.
  14. Or until you suicide on the nearest 80+ monster.
  15. The only problem about bursting is that its risky, and its a pain to get too lol. Maybe i'll do some bursting tonight lol How is it risky? :-k You always get pretty close to the same amount of charms?
  16. I hate to continue to be off topic, but... For the record I use void too. I don't own any Armadyl armor lol.
  17. Just another task of abyssal demons. 45 Deaths and 45 Laws FML :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
  18. If I read it correctly, the single bot says "What's your level..." and then quickly states its own level.
  19. That I don't get. You're spending a lot more money on chins than ppots, so why would you try to maximize your ppots but not maximize your chins? Your equipment consists of: [*:r864vjuq]Full Armadyl [*:r864vjuq]Fury [*:r864vjuq]Red Chinchompas [*:r864vjuq]Unholy Book [*:r864vjuq]Barrows Gloves [*:r864vjuq]Ranger Boots [*:r864vjuq]Archer (i) You have +179 ranged attack, and 13 prayer. The increase from +179 to +183 is barely noticeable (a 2% increase), but the increase from 13 prayer to 17 prayer is noteworthy (a 31% increase).
  20. I use it when I chinchompa, because I prefer 4 prayer to 4 ranged attack bonus.
  21. You can cook about 1200 fish/hour. Trout [*:3fxotanc]70 xp [*:3fxotanc]1 gp Salmon [*:3fxotanc]90 xp [*:3fxotanc]21 gp Lobsters [*:3fxotanc]120 xp [*:3fxotanc]58 gp Given this information, we note that in one hour: [*:3fxotanc]Trout give 84k xp and cost 1.2k gp [*:3fxotanc]Salmon give 108k xp and cost 25.2k gp [*:3fxotanc]Lobsters give 144k gp and cost 69.6k gp Let's consider Trout vs. Salmon. For each hour you cook, you'd get an additional 24k xp at the cost of 24k gp. 24k xp equates to about 17 minutes of time saved. If you can make 84k coins/hour (which I hope you can!) salmon are better than trout. Let's consider Salmon vs. Lobsters. For each hour you cook, you'd get an extra 36k xp at the cost of 44.4k gp. 36k xp equates to about 20 minutes saved. If you can make 133.2k coins/hour (which I hope you can!) lobsters are better than salmon. Once you get to 86 cooking, swordfish are now an option, since you no longer will burn them. Swordfish [*:3fxotanc]140 xp [*:3fxotanc]62 gp In one hour, swordfish give 168k xp and cost 74.4k gp. Let's consider Lobstesr vs. Swordfish. For each hour you cook, you'd get an extra 24k xp at the cost of 4.8k gp. 24k xp equates to about 10 minutes saved. If you can make 28.8k coins/hour (which I hope you can!) swordfish are better than lobsters. -- In summary: Cook lobsters til 86 (13,432 lobsters) Cook swordfish til 99 (67,405 swordfish) Total cost: 4.96m Total time: 67.4 hours I hope this was helpful!
  22. I hate to be mean, but do you just not understand how to get strength experience? Kill monsters. Here's a guide on Armored Zombies.
  23. Based on my calculations given that player can make 600k an hour: [*:381iqv39]Needles are worthwhile (only for dragonhides, green being the most efficient) [*:381iqv39]Hammers are worthwhile [*:381iqv39]Knives are NOT worthwhile [*:381iqv39]Hatchet is NOT worthwhile I haven't done any work with the remaining clay items, so I couldn't tell you. Hope this helps.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.