Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Seers Diary
I finished it with 70 firemaking and spicy stew. You can use the fletching potion to beat it earlier I believe, but I didn't since I already had the level.
-
How to cast magic imbune effectively
8 uses? Sorry, I was wrong, it's 15 uses.
-
How to cast magic imbune effectively
8 uses? Sorry, I was wrong, it's 15 uses.
-
Range lvl 76-85
Knife ogres or greater demons. Bring telegrab runes for ranarr/snap seeds and rune larges/clues, respectively.
-
Range lvl 76-85
Knife ogres or greater demons. Bring telegrab runes for ranarr/snap seeds and rune larges/clues, respectively.
-
Summoning. . . Now what?
Fix things. Like foragers interrupting your actions, making them useless.
-
Summoning. . . Now what?
Fix things. Like foragers interrupting your actions, making them useless.
-
Delete plz
This is post-hoc reasoning. You notice this coincidence and then assume it must be caused by the change.
-
Delete plz
This is post-hoc reasoning. You notice this coincidence and then assume it must be caused by the change.
-
Steam runecrafting
I don't like posting questions on other people's threads but I don't see a need for a whole new thread. Is making Smokes faster exp than Natures (With Graahk) Yes.
-
Steam runecrafting
I don't like posting questions on other people's threads but I don't see a need for a whole new thread. Is making Smokes faster exp than Natures (With Graahk) Yes.
-
The Ultimate "What To Buy?" Dilemma
Get Torag's armor first, then a fury. After this, a sara sword is just a luxury; a scimitar and defender will function fairly well, espescially with the bonus of a black mask. I'd sooner level up said skills than buy a sara sword. Skills are really important, so don't neglect levelling them.
-
The Ultimate "What To Buy?" Dilemma
Get Torag's armor first, then a fury. After this, a sara sword is just a luxury; a scimitar and defender will function fairly well, espescially with the bonus of a black mask. I'd sooner level up said skills than buy a sara sword. Skills are really important, so don't neglect levelling them.
-
BSS or Holy Elixir.
I don't think you would be able to buy shards under price anymore, since petshop owners now buy them for 25 gp.
-
BSS or Holy Elixir.
I don't think you would be able to buy shards under price anymore, since petshop owners now buy them for 25 gp.
-
The Current Poll and the pking IS rs Myth
As has been said before: PKing has never been the largest aspect of RuneScape as far as time spent. This can be seen fairly easily in pures: hours and hours of training for 99 ranged and 94 magic. People simply do not spend that much time PKing (espescially not anymore! It is impossible to fund an account to PK every hour of play.) The fact that skilling takes the most time does not have any bearing on what is the most important aspect of RuneScape. Personally I believe that aspect is experience, and the most significant portion of the RuneScape economy is experience.
-
The Current Poll and the pking IS rs Myth
As has been said before: PKing has never been the largest aspect of RuneScape as far as time spent. This can be seen fairly easily in pures: hours and hours of training for 99 ranged and 94 magic. People simply do not spend that much time PKing (espescially not anymore! It is impossible to fund an account to PK every hour of play.) The fact that skilling takes the most time does not have any bearing on what is the most important aspect of RuneScape. Personally I believe that aspect is experience, and the most significant portion of the RuneScape economy is experience.
-
Dragon bones.
Because at the current price, the quantity demanded exceeds the quantity supplied.
-
Super heat
Also Shantay's chest works.
-
Display Names [MOD PLEASE LOCK]
This poll's results are not representative of the RuneScape population. They are representative of Tip.It users who vote in polls. I'd like to think that Tip.It users are more mature and creative than the average RuneScape player.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Why would you bother posting then? With those stats you can get 800k an hour at green dragons fairly easily. :?
-
Its a D-Chain! No wait...
Ring of Life from Rex.
-
Abyssal Demons + others.
My long term average is .32 charms per demon, or about 3 demons per charm. Might want to check your calculations!
-
Money Making
I get 750-800k/hour killing green dragons east of clan wars. Not however that this is at maxed stats. I bet you can get 500k/hour there.
-
Sudoku Puzzles
When they first came out, the runes were significantly cheaper than market values. I made a program to solve the large sudokus. Then I would just enter the runes, and I could solve a chest in 30-45 seconds, I think. Was good money :D Not anymore, I don't think.