Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. How much xp per needle? 44k. Mathematically it's only worth it if you make less than 450k/hour.
  2. Air Battlestaves + Green Bodies.
  3. Spectres will more than pay for your c-balls. It's not that you can't afford them. It's that you can't buy them.
  4. The only thing wrong with CT is that it is far slower than eastern drags. I make 200k less an hour in CT than at easterns.
  5. Already been disproven. Mark stated that as long as he's around Sailing would never be a skill.
  6. Task 25 - 19 Task 26 - 34 Task 27 - 49 Task 28 - 64 Task 29 - 79 Task 30 - 159 Task 31 - 174 Task 32 - 189 Task 33 - 204 Task 34 - 219 Task 35 - 234 Task 36 - 249 Task 37 - 264 Task 38 - 279 Task 39 - 294 Task 40 - 369 Task 41 - 384 Task 42 - 399 Task 43 - 414 You need to do 19 more tasks.
  7. Spirit mage task takes 5 minutes prep/walking and 30 minutes killing. Very quick.
  8. Yep. I've done it since update.
  9. ^ Yep I've had that drop as well. Also from Cannoneers: Uncut Ruby Uncut Diamond Chaos runes (I had 12 dropped 3 times, but I'm sure there will be a range) I can confirm rubies and diamonds. I didn't watch the # of runes per drop on Chaos, but after a long trip I had exactly 120 chaos, 90 natures, 39 laws. So I think 12 chaos at a time, 9 nature at a time, and 3 laws at a time are the drops.
  10. About 4 hours. It's good, but I'm disappointed I didn't get what I went for (Dragon Pickaxe). :|
  11. Cannoneers drop 1 coal, unnoted. I've seen it twice so know for a fact it wasn't just a dropped coal that appeared at the same time as a drop.
  12. I'd block: [*:3pnz4h3z]Steel Dragons - slow experience, rubbish drops, spread out[*:3pnz4h3z]Iron Dragons - same as above, but not spread out[*:3pnz4h3z]Aquanites - slow kills, bad drops, and they hit hard The last one could be greaters if you're under 127, or black dragons, or skeletal wyverns, or some other task you hate (I have kalphites blocked.)
  13. But said guests would not be able to bank for more bones and return. :ohnoes:
  14. Fletching IS profitable... Materials are much cheaper now. So 400+ yew logs are cheaper than 250gp yew logs?
  15. Not at all like TDs. 8-)
  16. The only uses for a Zamorakian Spear that I've used are hunting waterfiends, aquanite tasks, and corporal beast. If you intend to do any of these a lot, get it.
  17. Yet this is totally irrelivant to his question of "is void RANGE worth it?" No, it's not irrelevant. If you have full ranged, you only need the melee helm and you have full melee.
  18. 5. Sell the DFS, keep Torag's, get a defender. Use cashpile to pay for other skills.
  19. You'll be glad you got it if you ever want to kill waterfiends. The best armor for killing them in single combat is full melee void.
  20. Thanks. I wait to lure Rex until Prime is further away. I managed about 30 solo kills before I decided something was amiss with my god spells and teleported.
  21. How exactly is that of any importance if this guide covers Bandosian Mages? Erichermit stated that you can only kill 135 Zamorak mages per hour.
  22. All I know is that claws are very poor weapons at maxed stats. That being said, I can't speak for any other levels, since I was maxed when they were released. I assume that at 1 and 45 defense they are very powerful.
  23. FYI: Wait 'til tomorrow, or whenever this week's update comes out. Some JMod forum posts indicate that it will "make it all worthwhile". We'll see though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.