Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Removal of new high level potions in PvP
Nope, I bet it would INCREASE 76king. With the ability to get 1-hit, fewer players would risk equipment in "legitimate" pking. Anyone with under 90 herblore (hell, even some with 90+) would hang up their rune armor and just 76k or cease pvping entirely.
-
New Prayer Icon
That prayer icon is white... so are sails. SAILING@@@ Sure, they've stated they're planning on updating prayer. Soon? That depends on how you define it. I'd guess it'd be updated within six months.
-
need help for crafting green dragon body
There's no way you get 1.5k bodies an hour. You'll be looking at closer to 800 if I recall correctly. Yeah, you tan about 2.5-3k hourly, depending on energy potions, concentration, etc.
-
Most Profitable Gwd Boss
Armadyl Saradomin Zamorak And lastly Bandos in that order I would think. I'd switch bandos and zamorak. So: Armadyl Saradomin Bandos Zamorak
-
Stabbing weapons against dragons
Proof? I'd like to see some evidence. Its rather obvious. Compare the stats and the speed. Duh. Sorry, I kind of misreplied. What I meant to say was: Is there any proof that ZSpear is stronger against dragons than Whip/Defender? I realize that they are weaker to stab, but is +101 Slash possibly more accurate than +85 Stab?
-
Stabbing weapons against dragons
Proof? I'd like to see some evidence.
-
Stabbing weapons against dragons
ZS has a prayer bonus too.
-
Seer's Diary
This is what I did. Get one more level and use the pie.
- No random zones
-
Stabbing weapons against dragons
Anyone tested whip and defender?
-
"Over-Hyped" Quests
WGS is easy, actually. I did the entire quest without a guide, only consulting recommended combat methods for the final fight.
-
Removal of new high level potions in PvP
I'm glad they removed the potions from PvP. Why? Because every pure and his mom would need 90+ herblore. And then I'd never be able to train herblore or buy herb seeds for farming again. :boohoo:
-
Members Item Help
I'd value those bones at like 15k each, so it's your call if that's a lot to throw away.
- Superglass Make
-
Ohh mad. so you're going for 99?
100% agree.
-
71-90 range
No rule against low-attention training. As long as you are at your computer, it's legal. You can read TIF and switch back every few minutes. Literally leaving your computer is illegal.
-
99 smithing
WRONG. They are efficient. Let me go grab my proof... EDIT: Here it is:
-
89 Herblore.
I guess you could do it by cleaning herbs. But that'd take ages. You're better off making potions.
-
52 steel dragons, help
I'd block them. If you don't have the points, cancel them. If you don't have 30 points, Melee them with protect from melee and piety if you have it.
-
What to kill w/ Full verac?
Barrows I guess.
-
Dragon Pickaxe
I agree. Try to sell asap.
-
Places to range for cash
Spirit mages are 60-65k range xp and about 500k hourly. However, I don't think you have 83 slayer. You could kill green or blue dragons, banking hides and bones.
-
Does Cold War give secret experience?
I don't know how strong the monster is; recoils and pineapple pizzas could be a possible solution.
-
Allotments question
If you insist on using allotments I wouldn't bother with watermelons. Strawberries still lose money, but it's a lot less. The additional money you would spend on watermelons would be better spent using better trees. "Breaking even" on trees depends on what herbs you are growing and how often you do herb runs. I'd recommend using the highest herb you can and marigolds, maple+ trees, pineapple+ fruit trees, and calquat trees. Also, you can do bush runs daily for xp and a little money, and be sure to pick cactus spines as has been mentioned. With this set up, you may lose money, but you'll get xp far faster (if that's your intention), and you can make up the money elsewhere. If you just want herbs for herblore, grow snapdragons and sell them for the unfinished pots you want to train with. Off-topic: I'm freakin' pissed at 2lum for manipulating coconuts up AGAIN. I have like 1k nightshade I've been picking to train herblore with and now I can't get the freakin' coconut milk.
-
Buyable 99s.
SC, or Stealing Creation, is a members-only minigame based primarily on non-combat skills. You are rewarded with sacred clay tools which give double xp for a certain amount if experience. These tools are useful because they usually speed up training and cut costs.