Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Scan for Viruses Scan for spyware/adware Defrag your disk Uninstall unused programs
  2. Gold is a very cheap way to train smithing, and faster than iron knives. It is NOT the fastest. I personally did mith platebodies with SC hammers until 88, at which point most everyone switches to adamant platebodies.
  3. If your opponent fights backs, bandos. Otherwise void is better.
  4. Go P2P so you don't have adverts?
  5. It's been a while since I posted this, but I remembered it when I went back to MTA to get a master wand. IS JADFLAX A NAZI??/ I TINK SO
  6. Bump. (Was on 2nd page for you wibbims.)
  7. Not so much since I can't get EP above 40% doing anything other than sitting around doing nothing. I hate sitting around doing nothing.
  8. It's been a long time since I bursted lobsters (it's pretty boring for my tastes). Now that I have EXTREME magic potions that will speed up and cheapen charm gathering and magic xp by their use, I'm planning on heading back there. I have a decent stash of runes from somewhere (:huh:), so I'm basically set to go. I just need to know from someone who's used these before how many magic potions, how many prayer potions, if I should bring proselyte/Verac's for luring, and anything else. Any information you have is helpful! :razz:
  9. w00t! I got an item: Extreme Magic Potion (3) (I have been muted toooooo long) Now I have to figure out what to do with all these potions... :-k Might get 91 for EXTREME ranging potions.
  10. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    WOOT. It took a while scrolling the papayas (got nerfed :sad: ) and after that nerf a lot of feather theiving (three levels worth, haha). All this is evidenced by: I can use greenman's to make EXTREME Magic Potions now :D I might start going for 91 in a couple days so that I would be able to make EXTREME Ranging Potions :-k
  11. You're smarter than most. Congratulations on realizing you're playing a game. :^_^:
  12. Use a godsword, not a halberd. Yes, your trips will be shorter, but you will get kills far faster. Since the bank is fairly close, it doesn't matter much anyway.
  13. Lemme just work out some of my closet cynicism here. For those that said bartering: The only reason a bartering skill could exist is because there is no longer free trade.
  14. Bladewing replied to Slaykan's topic in Help and Advice
    Slayer isn't really diverse other than wearing proselyte for praying and bringing an antifire shield to dragons. Always use a Rune Defender - the accuracy bonus is extremely good.
  15. Use runes to freeze him. Build barriers to block him. Make a dagger and team up with a few teammates to kill him. There are three tips.
  16. I forgot about this! I've been using my firecape the last few black dragon tasks UGH.
  17. Nice, have fun with those super energies :-o I hate making potions from herbs now that I've been spoiled with training with EXTREME potions. If I could still spam scroll, I'd be happy to supply you papayas for 3m an hour. Then again, I'd still be training with recover specials and be 91 by now myself.
  18. Just quit if you're going to cheat. <_<
  19. If you mine your own ores? It'd average to like 50-100k gp an hour lol, with pretty pitiful experience to boot. Even if you bought the ores or bars, it's really not worth it.
  20. It might be difficult. Two days ago I put in an offer for AGS at max an hour or so after the update, and luckily got one about 14 hours later. You might be lucky if you put in the offer after the GE updates.
  21. Clan Wars is technically, revenants aside, faster money. But since you can still be attacked by Revenant Orks, which frequently visit there, you will have increased delays from avoiding/killing Orks.
  22. They plan to release a new skill in 2010. SAILING@@@@@ But not really sailing.
  23. I believe it's determined somehow by either items or gold transfered, or total trades completed. As said, it's not at a specific time, but usually daily.
  24. Skip, but don't block. There are other far worse tasks, XP wise.
  25. Buy one, they're sure to rise within a day or two, and they're the best melee weapon in the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.