Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Bones per hour?
With a Terrorbird, you can do about 1200 bones per hour. It's not worth it.
-
Arcane or spectral?
Those values were given to demonstrate the price of those skills, not necessarily that you were trying to get a cape or something. Why buy an expensive shield if you might never return? The point is you might return, and many people do. I was just trying to help, but at your request I'm leaving; I hope you find some people do be yes-men for you to validate your plans. :roll:
-
Arcane or spectral?
I assumed you were getting it for the look. Since BSS and the sigiled shields look nearly identical, I suggested the cheaper one. If you want to quit, just quit. If you want something to "protect your value" while you leave, I suggest Dragon Bones instead of a shield that could be replaced by another high level shield. 25m won't get you very far in most skills. Prayer, Construction, Herblore, Crafting, Smithing, and Summoning would each cost more than 50m to get to 99.
-
Arcane or spectral?
So much truth in this. Just get a BSS so you can have more money for training more skills than just fletching/cooking.
-
What are some fun clan chats?
An Evil Lady :twisted:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You need to look up the definition of ironic. In case you didn't notice, he downed the dharoker with a vesta's longsword, and he got a vesta's longsword as drop (Look at his inv, 2 longs) yeah, that's what I was referring to. I was like lmfao vesta long, then looked down and realized I wasn't recording >.< I realize that's what you were referring to. My point still stands that that is not ironic. :roll:
-
buyable 99 with 21m?
About 700m with rune bolts. be logical man, obviously i only have 21m so that's absolutley out of the question... You asked for the fastest way. :roll:
-
Extreme/Overload Potions...
You cannot use them in Castlewars or Fight pits. I could go try and see what the message is. I'll post back here later.
- Why Plain Pizza?
-
buyable 99 with 21m?
About 700m with rune bolts.
-
Whats so good about Zammy Spear ?
I've tried both, and the spear is better. Both are better than Whip/DFS though. It doesn't sound like you've used the spear.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You need to look up the definition of ironic.
-
Avansies 80-99 range?
Umm, I'd hazard 200-250 hours.
-
What Mosters To Block For Slayer?
You get about 60 per task if you kill them in Brimhaven. 30/Task sounds like the wilderness volcano rate to me.
-
First Time Member
Unlock the members' skills Herblore and Summoning with their respective quests. Start farming right away - once you can farm ranarrs or toadflax you can make 125k+ in about 5 minutes every 80 minutes or so. Plants grow even while you're logged off or doing another activity, so it's a great way to make some money. Do Priest in Peril and Ghosts Ahoy for an Ectophial. Do Death Plateau, Troll Stronghold, and Edgar's Ruse for Trollheim Teleport. Do My Arm's Big Adventure for an additional herb patch. Play some minigames, have some fun.
-
worth learning to broad bolts?
It is definitely worth unlocking - you can make 100-150k profit in about 30 seconds once a day. Add feathers to bolt tips.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
How are you using d boots with altar? :o ummm what? d boots? :huh: It actually says Dragon Bones. Whoa. :o I'm on drugs. XD Edit: I see it now. You have an "Use X on Y," but nothing in your inventory is highlighted. Bingo! That's not a bug, really. While you are offering bones, simply select a bone. When it is offered, the message remains despite the item being gone. Has been this way for as long as I can recall.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Yeah, I got that message the day AFTER I got unmuted. Dunno what's up with that.
-
Merchant Clans
First Merch? might be one. But they're an awesome way to lose money if you don't visit the game often.
-
Shield left half
I have about 23.6m HP xp and I have gotten two of them.
-
Extreme/Overload Potions...
I've gone bursting. <3: 33s are win, and I only splashed once in 2kish bursts.
-
What to train on?
I assume the 50/hour rate was at high combat levels? So he could expect maybe 25-35 an hour?
-
What to train on?
What is the drop rate, about, for crimsons there? Are they easy enough to kill with a whip + defender + super sets?
-
Castle Wars Familiar Msg
Try logging out and logging back in.
-
What to train on?
As in cannoning the ones under Sophanem bank? Or which ones are you suggesting he kill, and where are they?