Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Just because you get an update for a skill that needed one doesn't mean the update was good. These spells are pointless. The God Spells are: a. more powerful b. have lower requirements (80 for charge) c. are still cheaper This makes them completely useless.
  2. Extreme level alchemy? :ohnoes: I don't want to see a soul altar until souls are useful.
  3. Here's my response to the magic update: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Gf me hitting 46's with claws of guthix and 33's with ice burst. I guess I'll have to get 95/96 herblore like all the cool kids. I like that I can use extreme potions in minigames now. Brb, gonna hit 99s in Castlewars. I'm not sure how I feel about the runecrafting update. It'll mess with the "amgwtf" of 91 runecrafting, but I think it'll make people train runecrafting more. It'll also surely lower the cost of runes, which is good. It'll also mess with some runecrafting "standards". People will not necessarily train astrals at 82, for instance. <3: the accumulator update.
  4. the bonus from slayer helm dsnt stack with ags spec so i assume the max hit would be what it would be without neit/zerker helm I've never heard this before :unsure: could be true, though: I never spec well with AGS on tasks. I've hit an 82 on Graar, no pic, though.
  5. You have to bank. I'd guess at about 120-140 dragons per hour.
  6. Answer: Lots of Bandos Hilts. :thumbup: The Spoils: Walk in Shard I had gotten very few drops (just two) because I had low LSP, before we got crashed. While getting KC again, I sniped a pair of Dboots from Anduin, lowering my LSP even moar. I only got one more drop the entire trip, lol. Also used up my golds, greens, and blue charms: :D
  7. amipronao? (Those are bandos hilts)
  8. Another late night TIF bandos run? :thumbsup: gudgaemkthxbai
  9. Use Tortoises. Wear an air/earth staff. Wear a ring of duelling. Wear a glory (in the event you forget a ring) Bring earth/air runes. Bring law runes. Bring a tinderbox. Bring two marrentils. Bring 41 Dragon Bones. You will need: 141 Duelling Rings 2244 Marrentils 1122 Law Runes 1122 Earth/Air Runes
  10. 1. I'm fairly confident you cannot go negative in LSP. 2. I believe you lose 10% of your current amount daily. 3. If you're going to mage, burst lobsters for charms. I know it's over 10m, but it's good - just make some money to cover the costs.
  11. I'm fairly confident they will not rise, and if they do, not by very much. It is just too easy to get far more vials than you could ever use.
  12. Melee is the best. Yes, it may "cost more" because you use prayer potions, but you will kill them far faster, saving you time. Personally, though, I'd just block the damned things. :mellow: They're the worst task in the game.
  13. Same, I really only use DFS for ranging. What kind of mainstream Ranging do you do to need that big of a Defence bonus? Well I really only use for Armadyl and Saradomin, but I guess it's good if you want to use void range at Aviansies or Abyssal Demons.
  14. Historically drops around Christmas cause every noob and his mom thinks it will rise and dumps them. Same thing happens with h'weens around Halloween.
  15. Well I wear a pretty non-flashy outfit with mine: Head: Hood or Tan Cavalier Cape: ??? Amulet: Glory Weapon: Nothing/Skewer (from RFD)/Dramen Staff Body: None, just a beige princely vest? clothing from Varrock Shield: Nothing/Holy Book Legs: None, just beige stripy pants (not sure what it's called) Gloves: Penance Gloves/Barrows Gloves (RFD) Boots: Gardening Boots I'll take a picture of it sometime, I think it looks pretty cool <3: Don't copy me, though :P
  16. Same, I really only use DFS for ranging.
  17. 80 attack and strength and 70 prayer for piety.
  18. Bladewing commented on Bladewing's blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    Nono, that was later today, after I made this post. I didn't take a picture of that loot, though :'(
  19. Way to just hide 99 herb in there :shame: Grats.
  20. so i herd chat wuz ded Also got this: :mrgreen:
  21. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    It's been a while since my last post, so I have a few good things to post. Been wanting that one for a long while. Also recently cashed in a ton of my slayer points. <3: Went to Bandos with Chicken and Krispys, got a 4man Tasset split.
  22. Item over 500k: like 1:15. The best thing I ever got was a Black Cavalier, which at the time was 2.2m if I recall correctly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.