Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. I got about 100 per hour from 70-77 (lol), and the success rate was about 50%. Be sure to smoke your traps.
  2. Bladewing replied to Orly_Owl's topic in Help and Advice
    Personally I am refusing to post in any of your threads you may have in the future because you show no remorse for being a wagon.
  3. Gtfo ;_; Been so frustrated with Tormented Demons, been working my [bleep] off killing them, and yet i've seen 3 different people get claws without even an effort... No cause you see that's not claws, that's a visage.
  4. GWD, Slayer (NOT a good method, I just do a lot of slayer), Green Dragons rarely, and some secret methods.
  5. "No pic no proof" sed baconnub
  6. Finally got one of these; I probably overpaid, but oh well. After the new quest, I decided to unblock steels because of the new uncrowded and segregated Steel Dragons. First task after unblock, about 25 kills in. This is for you, Bacon. Recent levels: Another Elite Task down: One closer to 99:
  7. Take a Trimmed cape, or Ardy cape if you have one.
  8. http://www.zybez.net/statHistory.aspx?char=stringcheze But with your username.
  9. I think I've averaged no more than 60k melee xp/hour with slayer. My point is it is unlikely that OP (or even you for that matter) will ever get 99 slayer.
  10. I was stat spied and my Slayer level is 95.
  11. Probably overpaid a lot, but oh well.
  12. I actually think RuneScape might be gone within $200 worth of subscription. Plus the fact that they would do this (for quick money now) would make this even more likely.
  13. I saw her at dark beasts (which is remarkable, I hardly pay attention there). Someone theorized about a slayer guild, since she uses stat spy and says "Hmm, you're coming with me".
  14. Grats. Your Weegee avatar and siggy made me lol too.
  15. OP said he wouldn't get combat skills. And to be honest, I doubt he has the patience to anyway.
  16. The thing is that you are limited by one fruit tree run daily. For most other skills, 30% more cost for 11% faster isn't worth it because you can just spend 11% more time. You have to take limiting factors into consideration. All things said, it's a very personal decision, and I can't be bothered to do the calculations to see if it's really worth it. Anyway, herb runs are always worth doing. I just suggested 2 daily because most people play at least 90 minutes. I would also recommend doing bush runs and cactus picking whenever you can.
  17. You would have to have played Runescape for over 50 years, 18 hours a day to do 1,000,000 clues.
  18. Yes, that's the best thing to do. It's just not new information, that's all. Your guide is very helpful and comprehensive, don't misunderstand me. It's just most questions people might have are answered in this and other guides.
  19. It's also because there's not really any new information aside from "Use Extreme pots", "Use Soulsplit/Turmoil", and "You can get 200 crimsons/hour". I'm not trying to flame you, but there's just not a lot of new information to be added.
  20. Bladewing replied to Orly_Owl's topic in Help and Advice
    You post in the evening, and don't get a reply for 6 hours and complain? I don't feel any motivation to help someone as snobby as you, but I'd recommend you do some of your own research. Look in AOW for a chinning guide.
  21. Avantoes should be made into super energies or into extreme attacks. The best way to train herblore is to sell herbs and buy the unf pot that is the most efficient.
  22. I'd sell in 1-2 days - the crash of Dragon Bones at least is imminent. Thought this was lolz - the Chaos Elemental got stuck INSIDE the castle and could not leave. Also bought this today. Probably overpaid a ton, oh well:
  23. That's almost right, but then you also are delaying your xp. It's worth paying for palms though, since the cost of the papayas is offset by coconuts. Anyway, let's assume: 2 herb runs a day (snapdragons + marigolds) 1 bush run a day (poison ivy with wolpertinger) 2 cactus a day (with giant ent) 5 fruit trees a day (palm with giant ent) 5 maples a day 1 calquat a day XP: 15 supercompst (390) 10 plant snapdragon (875) 70 pick snapdragon (6,895) 8 plant marigold (68) 7.2 pick marigold (338) 4 plant poison ivy (480) 4 check health poison ivy (2,696) 32 pick poison ivy (1,440) 6 pick cactus (150) 5 plant palm (552) 5 check health palm (50,750) 30 pick palm (1,245) 5 plant maple (225) 5 check health maple (17,015) 1 plant calquat (129) 1 check health calquat (12,096) 6 pick calquat (291) Total XP: 85,635 daily Costs: 837,000 from snapdragons 584 from marigolds 2,444 from poison ivy seeds 465,500 from palms 164,500 from maples 45,600 from calquats 312 from air runes 40 from water rune 29 from earth rune 30 from fire runes 4,030 from law runes 30,705 from papayas 7,080 from orange baskets 12,584 from poison ivy berries 1,244 from 5 duel ring teles 3,517 from wolpertinger pouch 4,300 from giant ents 1,000 to pay farmer to chop maples Total Cost: 1,580,499 Payouts: 70 snapdragon herbs (1,288,000) 7.2 marigolds (30,844) 32 poison ivy berries (50,366) 9 cactus spines (47,754) 6 calquat fruit (462) 45 coconuts (109,125) Total Payout: 1,526,551 Net Cost: 53,948 gp daily -- XP left: 11,048,363 Days left: 129 Net Cost: 6,959,292

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.