Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Old news. The reward is a bonus 25k slayer xp for killing Jad.
  2. See that would be a valid consideration if the blurite sword didn't have the exact same speed as an iron dagger :grin: Yeah, even use a scimitar over a dagger, since they're the same speed.
  3. Rune Defender is the BEST melee shield EVERYWHERE. Yes, DFS is good, and obsidian shield is good, but they are not the best.
  4. I'd guess at about 1:100. I only had one ring for about 600 kills in the dungeon, but in the next 600 I got 9 more rings. 1 from Abyssal demons 1 from Steel dragons 8 from Dark beasts Mostly that I've gotten like 5 dark beast tasks, and only one of each blues, abbys, irons, and steels
  5. Iding herbs.
  6. And thats just with whip and dfs? Hmm, so zammy spear and extremes and these dragons are kitties. I did a 73 steel task in way under 45 minuets with overloads and z spear. Yep, I did 84 steels in exactly 45 minutes with Z spear, extremes, and leech prayers.
  7. The Ferocious Ring adds +4 damage to each claw swipe (40:22:13:14 doesn't follow the 4:2:1:1 ratio, but 36:18:10:9 does). I assume this is true for Dragon daggers and halberds as well. Claws are likely the best special weapon for that dungeon - a guaranteed +16 damage is huge.
  8. Since people have been talking a lot about dragon bones, I thought I might comment that they're buyable at min.
  9. My new highest non-Dharok hit: (89) You will notice that these hits don't follow the 4:2:1:1 ratio usually seen in claws. That's because the Ferocious ring adds +4 damage to each hit of claws. If you subtract 4 from each, it'd be 36-18-9-8, which is the usual ratio. Imagine claws with Bandos and Turmoil =P~
  10. Fixed it for you. Doing the whole untrimmed thing is stupid and only for attention [garden tools] to be honest.
  11. Alas, you cannot dharok with a Ferocious Ring. After 8 straight dark beast tasks from Duradel without a bow, my streak is ended. During said streak I got numerous rare drops: 67 Nature Runes, 45 Death Runes, 2 x 150 Steel Arrows, 4 x 42 Rune Arrows, 6 x Rune Square, 2 x silver ore, dragonstone, rune spear, rune battleaxe. I have never seen a kite from them before o_O
  12. In 180 Abbys 240 Abbys 130 Blue Dragons 80 Iron Dragons I got one ring.
  13. With claws you can use the mace, which gives +10% damage as well as a hefty prayer bonus.
  14. FYI you'll be looking at around a 250-300m pricetag for 99.
  15. You can put your first raven in your Menagerie, then raise another one. I should be doing this with my additional eggs, but I can't be bothered to atm.
  16. Bladewing commented on Dax's blog entry in Dax's Blog
    Little sister can you find another way? <3 QOTSA
  17. Unions were once a good thing - they fought human rights violations and other abuses. But now those are virtually absent, and unions just create economic inefficiency. Props to your state/district for trying to "unrecognize" them.
  18. Black demons aren't worth doing. They're only "good" if you cannon and safespot, but even then they're slower charms than cannoning wallisalkis or scabarites (best of three). Chinning Nechryaels is quite good, with similar to slightly superior rate to single waterfiends; in addition, they are surprisingly low cost due to their drops. If you are meleeing, don't bother with anything other than waterfiends.
  19. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    :thumbup:
  20. I tried to take a screenshot of my Adventurer's Log after I finished trip, but found out it was spammed up with "You killed a Tormented Demon x 9000". :unsure: There should totally be an archive.
  21. I'd say it's overkill - it's so quick to bank that it'd be unnecessary to pay the additional cost. For other things like GWD where the delay of return is far greater, super prayers could be useful if you're planning for a very long trip.
  22. Got these two today little achievements today. I suppose I'll go back to my other goals, though I'm not sure the best way to approach upgrading purple->green <_<. Any tips?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.