Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Looks good to me :-P ZOMG I didn't know you were a TIF'er. In honesty, who got the deal here? You probably got the better end since you can probably re-sell that spec with 6 mints (instead of 10). I was only selling specs with mints to make min to med profit (buying spec min from ge and re-selling med with mints). It didn't matter to me though since mints are worthless to me, other than raking in a quick profit. Alright, I'm planning to trade mints to upgrade to green phat, then never touching them again. So I guess we both win ^^
  2. Looks good to me :-P ZOMG I didn't know you were a TIF'er. In honesty, who got the deal here?
  3. Gargoyles (why couldn't it be mauls D:<) Bandos:
  4. Responding to a picture isn't spam, so saying unspam is unnecessary unless you are spamming... in which case you shouldn't be saying unspam. Unspam: Good deal? (sorry couldn't help it Wacht :D)
  5. Buy it from the GE for min from all the bots.
  6. Do NOT buy capes right now. They are dumped and unsellable.
  7. About 100 per hour at single combat WFS with maxed melees, void, zs/ss, super sets, and piety. Evidently you can get 200 per hour with turmoil and iron titan in CT. About 170 per hour bursting.
  8. I've used GEupdate.com, sends texts to your phone if you're into that, so you could log in and update.
  9. Yes, but wouldn't you rather sell it to a fellow TIFer? <3: I'll buy it for max.
  10. Supposed hacker just wants a bunch of people to waste their new year's eve on their computer to avoid being hacked.
  11. Nice 3rd age firelighters, those are really nice.
  12. When I was gathering items for cooking gnome food, I found that bars restock their beers pretty quickly, probably in about an hour or two. The gnome food suppliers restock in like 10 minutes.
  13. Bring guthans if you're using a yak. Last time I went I planned to stay for like 5 hours, so I brought 5 extra yak pouches, 7 Anti ++ pots, runes and scrolls, EE; Whip, Black Body, Rune Cbow and broads to hybrid my way in (cba with suiciders). I also brought 10 sharks, 5 brews, 5 restores, and like 8 ppots in the event someone tries to crash/I screw up.
  14. green is close (but not exact) to 2 eggs so considering 1 purp = egg, you'll need around 20 more. Is that Purple + 20 mints or Purple + 35 mints? :o
  15. Rune Scimitar - never train with anything else, anywhere.
  16. I'm planning on upgrading purple to green. How many mints do I need? I think maybe 15?
  17. On top of the impossibility of accessing 750k accounts in a day, should it somehow happen that 750,000 players drop their banks I'm sure Jagex would rollback.
  18. I'm 200 deliveries in on the food I prepared earlier (as seen below, about 1000 foodz). Here's the loot so far. Add in 12m for the mint cakes :P
  19. Hmmm, Maybe; but isn't range def paramount in this cave where cannoneers hit over 40? You're praying range at the beginning anyway, so they'll be meleeing you. Once aggro stops, the cannoneers will be in combat 90% of the time, so a defender is much better.
  20. Rune Defender >>> DFS.
  21. Bladewing commented on Dax's blog entry in Dax's Blog
    Text files cannot contain viruses. And I downloaded it on a computer that I do not own, and it is neither connected to my network.
  22. Bladewing commented on Dax's blog entry in Dax's Blog
    If you think there's a chance at all, you could just set a PIN, that would make it even more difficult. Pretty sure if 750,000 accounts got hacked Jagex would do a rollback. Also, how does he plan to log into 750,000 accounts? If you could log in and out in 10 seconds, that'd take 86 days straight. -- EDIT: I got the list, turns out I'm on it, but I doubt anything's gonna happen. Ofc Zezima is on it :roll: -- EDIT 2: Or you could just log on at like 6PM New years eve and put a rock on the left arrow key and go away, preventing anyone from logging in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.