Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Last time I did it I took a tortoise full of empty baskets and an inventory full of baskets, with 5 empty spots. But I actually wanted basket-ed bananas, since I was making them into scrolls anyway.
  2. Here let me write you a quick one: Use Air Orb -> Battlestaff Use Needle -> Green D-Leather Repeat ad nauseum.
  3. Cannon and use yak. Not cannoning them is inefficient.
  4. Hitpoints/strength xp gained? I thought people only did this at corp FFA.
  5. Pawyas and Grenwalls would be the only other thing worth hunting to my knowledge.
  6. Even though you "hardly miss", you will still hit less with the defender. The increase in damage of one less "0" is far superior to an increase in 0.1 of your average hit that the extra 2 strength gives. Also, you're telling me you own a DFS to kill things like goblins and cows? Get real, people buy it because they think the 37m price tag means it's good for everything.
  7. Irons are actually very quick if you have super antifire and extremes. I just did 89 in about 45 minutes.
  8. If every bandos team is nooby, then yes.
  9. Do NOT use a wolpertinger. You'd be better off with like a terrorbird.
  10. "Attack this NPC" :-k
  11. Crashing Bandos. Killing Obsidian Monsters (since they're so close to a bank) Killing Green Dragons (since you don't stay for long) There's three off the top of my head.
  12. ITS MORE EXPENSIVE SO OBVIOUSLY ITS BETTER AT EVARYTHING. LOLZ!@@@!
  13. Yeah, but could you really expect a 2k price to be sustainable? It's like 3m/hour for experienced hunters, so there's no way that'll be the equilibrium price. My best guess is around 1-1.2k each as a settling price - I wouldn't go through the hassle of hunting grenwalls for less than 1m/hour. Have the really crashed now? PS: I got around 40k of them in total for 500-1200 each :P
  14. If you think that 95 prayer and 96 herblore are commonly accessed skills, then you are very wrong.
  15. I don't know if I'd give up 450k prayer experience (~8m worth) to save myself two minutes per trip to DKs. Your call, though.
  16. Probably a quick access passage to a drydock where you can build larger ships for sailing.
  17. Are you using a crushing weapon? Because I was able to get like 50+ charms a trip before I had 68 summoning. Be sure to pray range, and piety is worth using too. They have several good drops, actually.
  18. Or rummaging the skeletons by the waterfiends.
  19. Last time I checked, Mithrils were in single combat.
  20. There are dark beasts in Kuradal's dungeon now, so no quest is actually required to access them if you use her as your master.
  21. Didnt you read that hes a F2per... He said he's considering going F2P. But I suppose you have a valid point either way. Do Yews if you make over 1.15m an hour.
  22. That could explain why I have now gotten ten rings from dark beasts.
  23. Do Eucs if you make over 1.1m/hour.
  24. That's totally wrong :) You just use guthans for 2-3 hits till u get +25 or something then switch back to other gear. What's slow about that? I'd love to see how u could bank in that time :rolleyes: Well, consider that the most food I have to use in ANY task is about 10 (killing Nechryaels in multi-combat with a combat familiar), I'd say it's overkill. When I have a healing familiar out, I don't need any at all. You're far better off taking advantage of the black mask's effect and using food to heal than sacrificing to heal with Guthan's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.