Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. By increasing the odds of getting one drop, you therefore decrease the odds of another: your drop rates cannot add to over 100%. Flipping a coin is by chance: sometimes it is heads and sometimes it is tails. You would have me say it's impossible to calculate the odds of a coin landing on heads. That the change with ROW is so minuscule as to be unnoticeable speaks to why the ROW is crap.
  2. After much gathering and cooking: Wonder how much st0ff I'll get. :pray:
  3. Yes I've done RFD, but it's only 10 cheese.
  4. I need like 250 more cheese, and what's the best way to get cheese? I already have: - Gathered 50 daily from the shops - Tried buying Albino Rat pouches So is my best bet camping one of the two spawns? That'll suck ;_; EDIT: Never mind, I found that I can get unlimited cheese from my teak larder in my POH :mrgreen:
  5. Whip > Godsword > SS > Scimitar. Rune Defender >>> Falador Shield 3 > Unholy Book.
  6. Wait - you will be able to use more greens/golds to level up, and then you can make higher level crimson familiars for more xp.
  7. Hell, I'd take a warrior ring over a RoW. The supposed increase in drops is so negligible that I don't care for it.
  8. Nice, I did something like 20 clues from them before they gave me head.
  9. You OBVIOUSLY dont know anything at all about the Hunter skill.... theres an option to LOOT the jar on dragon implings which is the whole Damn Point.... I like your item: 39 hunter.
  10. Fatass nerd no lifer. Ignore them OR use ignore list OR turn of public chat.
  11. Buy melee armor and a good weapon and kill green dragons. You will be pleased with the results.
  12. For any task you can do in multi combat you should use a combat familiar. Except cannoning Aberrants, where you should use your best BOB.
  13. Yes, it's 50 herbs in one farm run. It's only happened to me once before, with toadflax. Funnily enough, one plant died on that run. All five lived in this one, though.
  14. Congrats! Your pic reminded me of an old screenshot I have, playing around with fire inb4flame :unsure: don't hate.
  15. I've done it again, but with picture proof:
  16. To those who said it cannot be done: Been ages since my last 50-herb run.
  17. Yes it IS required. and you probably would fail alot. HOWEVER! Grenwall spikes are in HUGE demand for super range pot. (at least i think that's the pot.) So you could make decent money doing grenwalls. Be aware that the grenwall spike speculation bubble has recently popped. They are crashing.
  18. Wtf that's [cabbage], I just spend 5 hours there with yak and got nothing but a lawsy zerker ring?! 126 kills ;_; Wow I just spent 4 hours at dks hybriding and only made a total of 3.8m wtf It's those 3 berserker rings he has there.
  19. 1. Godsword >> Halberd 2. You can use them for crashing bandos, dragon hunting, killing tzhaars, and more. Use them whenever you are not far from a bank or are banking frequently.
  20. wah u guise dun liek my sujestion, so obv u r immature and stuf liek dem rsof-ers. Grow up - just because people don't like your suggestion doesn't mean they're obsessed with upping max-hits like an obby maul pure.
  21. To me, it looks like you're risking nothing but Guthan's. Even if you were wearing a berserker or something, you're going to quit over 5-10m? Alright. :mellow:
  22. How do you know That's based of that RSOF log of 10k abbys.
  23. You can use the hook as a bargaining chip to trade for other high-street items.
  24. Abyssal demons on average are 5.5k coins per kill... which is less than Green Dragons. Don't bother camping them.
  25. The only monsters worth maging are Dagannoth Rex, Barrows, Salarin the Twisted, and bursting rock lobs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.