Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. The evidence shows what the reporter said, so it is possible to identify the WBM :uhh:
  2. Magic attack over 80 is unnecessary. You can logout by the ladder if you want. If you have a friend who will help you, you could get back in probably 4-5 minutes. I'd do it in increments - 20k casts is a loooooong time. I'd take maybe 3-4k casts at a time.
  3. i.e. use Duradel, since greens suck.
  4. That's per hour.
  5. Make mithril plates, then addy plates. Use SC hammers. Anything else is a waste of your time. If you can already make addy plates, sell the mith bars and buy addy bars.
  6. Plus you get more xp. If I could, I'd pay cash for RC xp.
  7. In the first column, the second and third tiles are backwards.
  8. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    Kill 1: Abyssal Whip Kill 2: Dragonstone Kill 3: Rune Square :o And another whip later. And a 45 death rune drop. Also got this:
  9. I just bought a few, so I doubt it.
  10. A new way to train prayer is coming out with it too. For all we know, bones could crash. This makes no sense, care to explain?
  11. I thought this was fixed?
  12. These numbers are near right, so I'll use them out of laziness. Deaths clearly win out over cosmics, for one thing, so we'll disregard cosmics. Using ZMI for one hour would save you 0.61 hours of death crafting, at the cost of about 500k. That's equivalent to about 800k an hour. You should be able to make over 800k an hour with your stats, so I'm gonna recommend ZMI for you.
  13. Bring Verac's Skirt instead of Karil's, since you'll be praying mage. You will only need one extra bird pouch. Don't bother with ranging potions. Bring 14 Brews and 8 Restores in your inventory, and 8 brews and 4 restores in your bird.
  14. I'd buy Dragon Bones, just in case. Seeing as their value is limited by the number of green dragon spots available, they seem to be a pretty good store of value. If inflation continues, they will continue to inflate; if inflation stops, they will probably stay the same or even increase in value.
  15. It lasts around 64k xp. 129 Mith Plates 102 Addy Plates
  16. Well, Sara Sword is still better for crushing than the Zammy Spear. Not worth having both in my opinion just for a slightly better crush, since the spear is +5 more accurate but has 7 less strength. The difference is marginal. The spear is good for stab and crush, but the sword is good for crush and strength training only. [/hide]Sure, the two have roughly the same damage output in crush mode, but the Sara Sword is still better even when you just need to crush. The notable difference is that the Sara Sword trains strength while crushing. Zammy spear only trains defensively. Strength experience is more valuable than defense experience. You can use a whip to train in defensive mode, but not aggressive, so whenever you want to train strength, you're not normally able to utilize the best weapon; however, when you're using crush attacks, the SS gives the opportunity to train aggressive-style without losing out on kill speed, so you should take that opportunity when it presents itself. I guess from my standpoint (i.e. of a player with 99s across the melees), I don't really care too much about a specific xp. If you were concerned with defense, of course get the sword.
  17. Bladewing commented on Hawks's blog entry in Hawk's Blag
    Open office is fine (I'm using it til Office 2010 comes out next spring), but if your school is cashing out money for netbooks they can cash out money for Office 2007.
  18. Well, Sara Sword is still better for crushing than the Zammy Spear. Not worth having both in my opinion just for a slightly better crush, since the spear is +5 more accurate but has 7 less strength. The difference is marginal. The spear is good for stab and crush, but the sword is good for crush and strength training only.
  19. Bandos dry streaks are the most annoying for me, because it's BORING and without something to show for your time there, it makes you kinda angry. Dry streaks at Armadyl/Saradomin aren't as bad since they're more fun IMO.
  20. Lal, that has happened to me before - somehow one portion of the screen sometimes gets "frozen", if you will, when another window overlaps it. Nice picture, well done with the minimap, even.
  21. My favorite is SC_Claymates, but I've been told they're "more exclusive" now, whatever that means (I'm a cure for them, so I haven't had any trouble). I think Fast SC is another one, but I got kicked once from that one because I didn't call a clay that someone had just called :-| DO SC IN SMALL INCREMENTS. I cannot stress that enough - it is far too easy to burn out there. I'd like to think that I have a moderate amount of determination, but I did too much SC too quickly (enough for 80-93 smithing basically all in one go), and burned out. I've only recently started gathering points again, lol.
  22. I'm simply shocked that you are only making 150k an hour with both herbs AND green dragons. The herbs alone should get you near 100k hourly, and 50k at greens is like 9 dragons.
  23. At 83 with greenman's ale.
  24. Try not to bump month-old posts :roll:
  25. Brimhaven for fruit tree and Calquat. You're gonna want your house in Rimmington for bush runs anyway, and you can easily get to Port Sarim with Explorer's Ring and to Miscellania with Slayer Ring and Fairy Ring CIP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.