Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Unless you're going to be tanking with ranged, don't bother. Rune defender owns it for melee.
  2. That's a higher lvl grunt's duty, just go slayer and farming combo. Unless you want to make like 100k an hour, ditch slayer and do green dragons. You can do them with your stats. Hell, anyone with 60s all around can kill green dragons for good money. Slayer is bad money.
  3. Use Supercompost on all your patches, plant Ranarrs. Use Magic Secateurs if you can when you gather, it helps. There are 5 patches. - Catherby - Northeast of Ardougne - North of Port Sarim - West of the Ectofunctus - On top of Trollheim (after My Arm's Big Adventure) You'll get 65k on average per 5 patches. You can plant marigolds for extra money, too. Tip.It's guide for farming is helpful. :thumbup:
  4. Well i am a much bigger fan of the whip+def combo so i would rather use that. Just wondered if a D Haly would be any good at GWD. If you're bringing a special weapon, make it a good one. Like a BGS/AGS.
  5. A BGS special or a pair of AGS specials is more helpful. Try to bum one off a friend. :lol:
  6. Here, let me correct that for you: They drop several good seeds, that thanks to merchanters farmers, have some nice prices. No because farmers dont have that kind of power to make them raise that much in such small amounts of times. What about bunyip pouches? Think tons of summoners are buying them out? lol Now it may have been a little bit of both but not just the farmers that raise the prices. You're referring to cyclical increases and decreases in the value of seeds. I was referring to the initial high value of seeds like torstol, watermelon, palm, calquat, and magic/yew - they have high values because of their high xp rates. I guess we were just talking about different things. ;)
  7. Here, let me correct that for you: They drop several good seeds, that thanks to merchanters farmers, have some nice prices.
  8. Did your range get owned by Aberrant Spectres? Just a thought.
  9. I would also like to know as i'm planning on getting 99 craft soonish. Okay finally timed it. You can craft 4k hides an hour if you're really focused, but I'd say for practical use it'd be about 3.8k hides.
  10. But no attack bonuses. Rune Defender > all for slayer.
  11. SS or it didn't happen. :lol: And that story just shouts coincidence. Two events occurring simultaneously doesn't imply causation. I don't think there needs to be more allotment any new plants until they are made useful aside from dumping in compost bins or paying farmers.
  12. When I killed them I didn't notice any significant difference in their defense. Just kill whichever is closest. Aviansies, Aviansies.
  13. If you're a member still, try tanning blue dragon hides.
  14. Black Demons or Nechryael. You can chin Nechryael, too.
  15. It's just the closest fire to a banker. Nothing but the gauntlets reduce your burning, aside from actually boosting your cooking skill.
  16. can't acess rouges den? Could be F2P.
  17. [/hide] What are you making from 80-88?
  18. From 63 crafting, it'll take 289 needles to 99. If you get 5/hour (you must be in a good Skill only SC cc), That's 57.7 hours at SC. From 63 crafting, you'll have to tan 102,144 hides. You can tan about 2.9k hides per hour. It'll take you 35.2 hours to tan all your hides. As for the actual training of the skill, I've never recorded how many bodies I can make per hour. :wall: If anyone else has this, I too would love to know. :roll: EDIT: Okay finally timed it. You can craft 4k hides an hour if you're really focused, but I'd say for practical use it'd be about 3.8k hides. So 102,144 hides will take you 26.9 hours to craft. Total time: 129.8 hours. (With SC needles and tanning the hides yourself.)
  19. Decided to start working on those two pairs of smithing brawlers I had in my bank: [hide=70-75 Smithing]Lost the 71 smithing SS because I got attacked. [/hide] Got bored after I used up two SC hammers and one pair of brawlers, so I'll come back to that later. Gotta hate getting attacked 5 times in an hour. Gotta love getting 5 levels in one hour.
  20. Ah. Well just saying that all the money that you're saving you're effectively earning through tanning, which makes about 350k an hour. Since most people 80 combat or above can make at least 400k/hour at green dragons (I make 600-650k), tanning by and large is inefficient.
  21. Check out this thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=791254 I'd say you're best off powercutting teaks in Tai Bwo Wannai or Ape Atoll.
  22. RuneScape could be shut down, thereby destroying the economy? But for something of real discussion value, no, because every runescaper can perform every action of the runescape economy. Switching between a desk job and farming corn in real life is difficult, but switching from GWD'ing and killing green dragons is easy.
  23. Can't be right, last time I checked it would be like 20m for me with needles. Yeah, it's 20.5m from 87 crafting with green leathers and needles. Maybe you were tanning your own hides?
  24. It would take less time to get the same summoning xp, melee xp, and money at a combination of Waterfiends, Armored Zombies, and Green Dragons.
  25. Don't bother collecting your own snapes unless you make less than 250k an hour through your best methods.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.