Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Why Do You Play RS Over Other MMOs?
"There aren't any bots to hunt in WoW"
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Hood - Junk Bottoms - Junk Top - ??? should crash any time now, try buying in GE. A few mil street max.
-
Concentrated Gold
Superheat the gold as you mine. Drop the gold bars. Use lava titan.
-
1 handed spec wep for tds
Since you have chaotic, enhanced excalibur. The only special attacks that deal better than chaotic are 2h.
-
Herbicide vs. Bonecrusher
Neither is worth it for the xp. Herbicide may be useful for clearing herb drops while cannoning aberrants so you can see all the good herbs.
-
God wars lvls
Solo bandos you will need near the following stats to get any kills: 99 attack 99 strength 95 prayer 92 herblore
-
Solo Bandos
Your call, I personally don't do DKs or bandos enough to justify it, so I just use obsidian shield and keep 30m extra flipping in GE. Yes
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
So I was killing steel dragons and I got a drop and I made it into a shield to make big bucks! [hide][/hide]
-
What boss should I kill for money
TDs
-
Solo Bandos
You may want to bring a defender for when someone tries to crash you, but no, defender is not better if you are alone in the room.
-
Slayer vs. Power training
In the end, the only reason to slay is for slayer xp. If you don't care about slayer levels then don't do it. It is not amazing money, xp or charms. >implying that everyone intends to max out >implying you cannot train slayer if you are already 99 melees >implying that, for players who intend to max, that xp past 99 is somehow wasted
-
Solo Bandos
Head - veracs Cape - soulwars Amulet - fury Arrows - Zamorak arrows Weapon - whip Shield - divine > ely > DFS > obsidian Body - karil's Legs - tassets Gloves - barrows Boots - dragon Ring - onyx (i) > dstone (i) > seers (i) > diamond (i) > seers Dragon claws for specs. Go look at toast's guide in AOW and use the pro setup
-
Minimize loss
Sell min in GE after updates Trade potions + cash for falling barrows/gwd items Trade potions + cash for stable junk Sell with rising items you may have
-
Irons in Kuradal's
I just assumed that when you slay you don't get continually iron-steel-iron-steel tasks. You're just luckier than I, I suppose. E: also at 120 steels/h kill rate, you get about 600k bones in an hour. Your 4m/h rate implies that by not picking up bones you save 9 minutes? Lies.
-
Irons in Kuradal's
Have you ever heard of efficiency? He doesn't have 85+agility/96+summoning or an endless supply of ferocious rings, so it'd be very inefficient to bank bones. Also, if you can make 4m an hour and value your time higher than that(xp is money) it'd also be inefficient to bank bones even with a yak. Just as you asked if he is insane, the real question i should ask you is: are you poor?(as it is much more relevant) if it takes you extra time to bank bones with yak (i.e. slows down your xp), urdoinitrong
- Mousekeys
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
wanna go fast wanna go fast@@@@ e: for those who can't figure out I killed that steel spawn 3x before the first bars could disappear.]
-
Quick chat is making people think that I'm a bot! I'm a human!
Why?
-
Dragonscales
Grinding one at a time was actually faster than grind-x is now.
-
Rigory or Maul for TDS?
Steel titan takes care of your ranged anyway. Get a chaotic weapon and keep using turmoil.
-
Jungle strykwyrms
Full slayer helm Fire cape Amulet of Fury Chaotic Rapier Rune Defender Bandos Chestplate Bandos Tassets Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Berserker Ring (i) Cannon Turmoil Extreme potions e: ^ this applies to 95% of tasks
-
Favorite RS Player?
If we can vote for banned players I vote duke freedom.
-
Don't Rain On My Parade
hey i just got 1k xp in cooking guys this is quadruple digits rate plz give 10/10
-
03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!
That kind of activity is very suspicious, usually indicative of a bot. Reported.
-
Just a quick RSOF question.
I recommend just going to w31 yanille, there's always open altars there.