Everything posted by Phil
-
first runescape player
Shark was Paul's playing character. S_H_A_R_K was a high lvl miner (first person to mine adamantite)
-
Do you have any timewasters for when your bored?
go to the pub, play football/training, play computer, browse net, watch movies, read magazines.
-
favorite TV show
I'm in the middle of (re)watching season 2 of Quantum leap. Now that was a programme!
-
Need something to do ..
Do some (light) weight training?
-
Runescape Classic Mods
Finding any new mods on the entire board is difficult to do never mind on one of the slowest boards.
-
training rsc v rs2
Self-explanatory lock.
-
Runescape Classic Mods
mods of rsc board = all global mods, not just the ones listed there. The mods listed by the board are there to provide support (say someone has a query regarding that board they can easily find someone to contact) not just to show who owns the board. This is almost impossible. If we could find a decent player who consistently plays rsc and post well as well as being right for the mod position they would be modding now. To put it bluntly, there are no perfect candidates. Now I know the the only reason you made this thread is because you were unhappy with one of the mods. How about taking it to him or any other member of staff if you are unhappy? I used to have to mod the rsc board a while back and in my opinion the ones listed there are doing a fine job as it is.
-
The post I've waited years to make...
Of course we are. Now please let this thread go back on topic. We've taken it too far off topic now.
-
The post I've waited years to make...
Good comeback :uhh: If you have nothing constructive to say about this subject why don't you just stay out of the thread please.
-
Other Jagex games?
It's not 'Cyber Wars' by any chance? I've heard of that game before where people moved over from it to runescape when rs was first released. It was played on gamesdomain. I never played it myself.
-
'Official' Lord of the Rings online discussion
How much searching did you actually do? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=657404
-
The post I've waited years to make...
Hey maybe if you keep trying to act 'cool' on the internet you might actually make that other 10% one day!
- *lock*
-
Save 3000 strangers OR 1 person you love?
Loved one every time.
- 14 hours and counting
-
runescape crashed
what was the problem? People may search back in this thread looking for the answer.
-
The post I've waited years to make...
But you were too scared to meet me in Edi :wink: But good luck Tigra - if I can even call you that now after it's actually someone else.
-
runescape crashed
Does this keep happening or do you get that message every time you try and play or has it just happened the once?
-
gladiatus fun new game addicting!
Referral links are not allowed either. Please don't advertis that link anywhere.
-
counter-strike for the pc
since the bug played around with a lot of posts last week not all have been returned and searching isn't catching all of them yet. I'll leave this one open for the time being for anyone who wishes to discuss CS. :P edit - I searched manually. - please use this thread OP - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=659403
-
Is there any way to report messages?
We have enough to do dealing with the petty squabbles that get reported in posts. I don't want us staff to have to deal with them in pm's too.
-
Adv. forums/sites sticky
The reason no one looks much at the sticky is because they don't want to see adverts in general anywhere.
-
your favorite kind of sport?
Football. My pre-season starts on saturday. Can't wait.
-
WE WANT RSC BACK! POST HERE!
No fatigue wasn't fun.
-
Family History
Father's side of the family - my great great grandfather lived on the west coast of Ireland (farming or some such thing) moved to Scotland in the 19th century. My aunt recently looked more into this side of the tree and knows more than I do. Mother's side - has ties to Worcestor and borders of Scotland areas. Some semi-famous sculptors in the 19th century also I believe.