Everything posted by Phil
-
Free Sigshop by ~Woopidoo2(Closed for public, still posting)
done.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Yep it was a penalty. You can see the defender accidently touching Schevschenko's leg which leads to tripping him up. But yeah, should have been a penalty for hand ball earlier to Tunisia. From another angle you could really see what happened: Schevschenko stumbling over his own feet. His right feet touches his own lower part of the left leg, and that was the reason he fell. Yep and from an angle behind you can see the defender slightly touched Schevschenko's right leg which made it hit his left leg and trip up. :P
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Yep it was a penalty. You can see the defender accidently touching Schevschenko's leg which leads to tripping him up. But yeah, should have been a penalty for hand ball earlier to Tunisia.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Brazil have been doing something special for the past 50 years. Lots of people are supporting Brazil because the play the most attractive football out there, which was seen in parts of the game last night. It's how the game is meant to be played. Personally, now that T&T are out, I will be cheering for Australia and Brazil
-
U.S., World Domination in the Past in Sports? Over?
One tip, don't scapegoat one person for a team's failure. I've seen it done and it's not very nice. Now on the part about "planting the seed". to gain the pele-esque type players. Good luck every country has been trying to do it for the past 50 years and only a couple countries out there succeed. But yes, I believe there is mucho potential for football in America. From what I've read & seen of it in America, it is still under-developed. For example the MLS ave. attendance was only 15k the last few years. If it becomes more popular I think USA can become one of the top teams
-
Zelderex, an online game with great promise and little time.
I'm all for discussions on games but this is just plain advertising as you put in your "id" and not even trying to start a discussion.
-
Favorite songs?
Search before posting please!
-
All that work... wasted.
Actually, I think I have all the right in the world to believe that Jagex is wrong in this case. :) Yes I agree you do. But the rest of us cannot be so sure. You must understand that a lot of poeple that complain when banned deserved it. If I was you I would not stop contacting Jagex until my account was unbanned.
-
All that work... wasted.
don't be so quick to judge Jagex. They ban hundreds of players and of course they are going to make the odd mistke, but they are usually sorted in an appeal. Also don't believe every "wrong ban" you hear about (I'm not speaking about this thread specifically) A lot of the time the bans have been fair and just. You only hear one side of the stories when it comes to threads like these. Be open minded, don't assume Jagex is wrong in every case.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Cech, yep great goalkeeper, but isn't going to give them any spark outfield. Nedved, good for experience but is 34 now and isn't the same player he used to be. Rosicky, yep great midfielder, but that's it a midfielder. Without Koller up front to aim for, they don't look like the team they used to be.
-
SOCCEROO'S IN THE SECOND ROUND!
Goodness, read the stickies before posting!!
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
well with Koller they are a decent side, but without him they just don't have that man to aim for up front. And do you think a team that depends of one player can be considered a potential world champion? EDIT: Nevermind, I just thought of France in 98... No I don't and I never said they would get anywhere near the final. But I was just saying I think Koller makes them a decent side and a bit unpredictable, without him they are just a bit average.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
well with Koller they are a decent side, but without him they just don't have that man to aim for up front.
-
Creation Vs. Evolution.
This is one topic that is posted about too many times. PLus there are already a few religious topics about at the moment.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Brilliant stuff. Brazil were just amazing at some points in the 2nd half. Japan couldn't get near them. Great to see the aussies through too!!
-
THAT WAS NOT A PK!!!!!!!!
Read my post in the proper world cup thread.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Well turns out even if the penalty hadn't been given, usa still would have been out. But as it is, Italy and Ghana through.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
2-1 ghana, penalty! and czechs just got a player sent off. Exciting stuff.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Italy 1-0 already. also Ghana 1-0
-
U.S., World Domination in the Past in Sports? Over?
Yes, anymore about which sport is better and this will get locked. I've already cleaned it twice. This is not what the original poster wanted.
-
LoL My Ametur skateboarding Video Before I Went Pro
The no real life picture rule applies to videos too.
-
Bats in houses.
I'm not sure where you are from but bats are a protected species in Europe so don't go killing or injuring it.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
A draw wasn't a surprise. Both teams were already through and didn't want to risk anything in the game(player injuries, more bookings etc). If either of needed to win the game it might've been a better game.
-
Free members for 2 months
yeah this is the off topic board, for non-runescappe related threads.
-
*Official* WoW topic. All discussion & questions here!
I was made aware of the loads of WoW topics that were popping up so decided to make one for everyone. Edited the main post. Please use this topic for any discussions relating to the WoW game. :)