Everything posted by darkmage099
-
Is it possible to make a phat from scratch nowadays?
Yep, I did so I know it works. get your first 5m STAKE THE REST OF THE WAY I now have well over 250m.
-
Metalheart's blog of killing...
Nice....race you to 99 mage, man?
-
Friday the 13th - from the BBC
The Da Vinci Code said that's when the Knights Templar were murdered; therefore, that's what happened and why Friday the thirteenth is unlucky and of the devil.
-
Physician-Aided Suicide: Your Opinion?
But should someone be allowed to help them?
-
Macroevolution
Sorry if this hasn't been already said but... A species is an organism that can reproduce with its own kind to reproduce fertile offspring. Dunno if that changes anything....
-
Physician-Aided Suicide: Your Opinion?
"Son, I'm not going to touch that with a 40ft long pole" -Jesus
-
5th grader classroom scandal
Is that grade 5? In Australia grade 5ers are 10. And yeh, wow Usually they're 10-11 here in the USA :? Maybe they're stupid...oh wait..they're having sex in 5th grade.
-
Religion Topics On These Forums
You talk a lot about ignorance when you haven't exactly shown intelligence, ugherr..okay?
-
Help me write poems pl0x!!eleven!!1!!
̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI have never started a poem yet whose end I knew. Writing a poem is discovering.̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
-
Religion Topics On These Forums
I don't even bother posting in these types of topics anymore. SO much hate out there. It's just the few arrogant/ignorant people out there that just make me wanna...blow my top. My religion tells me to inform the ignorant....just cant do it anymore. :? . I might post if there's some outrageous comments that no one replies too (thanks Hohto, I was about to respond but you got it covered :) )
-
nationality!
Live in the U.S. but not a citizen Born and bred in Canada. Parents from Africa (Uganda and Tanzania) Grandparents from the Indian subcontinent.
-
one talent that you wish you had
The ability to be very eloquent to all groups of people.
-
God hates fags? AKA Homosexuals?
Well, Christians hate homosexuals, right? Well, you're Christian. So we can conclude all Christians do not hate homosexuals, follow? Now you say Muslims hate homosexuals. You are stereotyping the same way you are stereotyped. You cannot say a large group hates this and hates that (unless their purpose is to be against it).
-
How many blackmarks do you have?
n0ne
-
Cruise Ship Actually Sinks!
Viktor, yours is like one part. Besides, it's a cruise! You wont see it from that far away once you're on it. Trapical's pictures looked great.
-
Name Something You'll Never See
wait a couple of months. RS3....
-
biggest cash pile you ever had?
161,000,000
-
Nearly lost my eye, anyone else got hurt latley?
you're a pirate! I usually either get hurt badly or not at all. :?
-
Just thought I would share...
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE 1000th PERSON TO POST A TOPIC LIKE THIS. Please call 1-800-REDUNDANT to claim your prize.
-
The Future of Religion
No, actually, the Simpsons (already) did it.
-
Your Favorite Comedian?
Dane Cook, Christopher Titus, Blue Collar Crew, Russell Peters, Mencia (I haven't been impressed with him latel), and more. I also like a lot of actor comedians (Jim Carey, Adam Sandler, etc.), but I cant judge their stand up.
-
[Poll] Bunny Ears or Phat?
phat by far!
-
Official confessions page!
Why don't you use wikipedia and search for Easter because Easter has EVERYTHING to do with Jesus. Well yea, NOW it does. Even IF Easter wasn't originally Christian, is that such a bad thing? Cultures merge. Maybe Christianity took the good part of another people's tradition and made it into something of their own. I was just saying they have nothing to do with eachother. But they do have everything to do with eachother as I have already explained. *Sigh* Jesus wasn't a fuzzy bunny that hid colored eggs and chocolate from children. The only thing you presented that could even be remotely connected is that eggs symbolize new life. Why that new life must then be hidden in chocolate form and then devoured by children is beyond me, but okay. Please point out where anyone said that Jesus was the Easter Bunny. They are connected because the are part of Christianity.
-
Who is Jesus?
James 15 I think Jesus was a mortal man with no supernatural powers. He was a prophet of God but not his son.
-
Official confessions page!
Why don't you use wikipedia and search for Easter because Easter has EVERYTHING to do with Jesus. Well yea, NOW it does. Even IF Easter wasn't originally Christian, is that such a bad thing? Cultures merge. Maybe Christianity took the good part of another people's tradition and made it into something of their own.