Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

darkmage099

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by darkmage099

  1. stay brotha. You were really fun to talk to. I still remember when I used to hate you because of your views on Christianity. After we both came to our senses, we were pretty good friends.
  2. darkmage099 replied to Coandca5's topic in Off-Topic
    (The buzzing of) BEES!
  3. Really? How much was it worth and where'd you get it. I don't really know, but I lost 10 bux on Friday because my pants are too loose.
  4. I guess mine is pretty obvious.... :?
  5. I play EEII It's pretty fun. AOE is nice too.
  6. meleE: whip range: mage short mage: master wand
  7. Good luck mage staking. I look forward to cleaning you :-w . jk, good luck
  8. whoa! teach me! That's crazy
  9. Sweet, I'm going for 99... Lucky you got it. I would never alch my red! Can't even think of it. Although I do want a white so it'll go with a mage cape when/if I get one.
  10. Lmao that's GOLD!
  11. It's not that big of a deal...I just consider it the day two days before my birthday. I don't see how the defeat of the French army is THAT much of a deal. If anything, we should celebrate Mexico's independence.
  12. Actually, it's the day we had a threat in our school that said everyone was going to die. Tons of people skipped school (obviously nothing happened). It's actually the "unofficial" senior-skip day so uh...probably just a senior prank gone bad.
  13. Go Sens. Don't worry. I like Vancouver too. Two teams I DONT want to see win are the Red Wings and the Rangers.
  14. To Kill A Mockingbird Great Expectations (kind of) Beowulf The Belgariad and Mallorian series. Ender's Game
  15. Idiots. I don't liek Iran's approach to "problems". It just makes people hate them more; and in turn, hate the Islamic world (even those who do not reside in the Middle East) more. Plus, it sucks for the Iranians.
  16. It's over :( not the result I was hoping for... Har Har Har yeaaaaaaaah boi. Lets go rangerss! You stink. GO BUFFALO! and Vancouver and Ottawa and San Jose
  17. That's stinks to be hacked :? . I would be extremely angry too if I lost all my hard earned cash (red phat from staking \ ) I too am a mage staker (I know 99% of the people you won from, assisen, aimn, undine, all familiar names :P ). I, personally, never staked you obviously. I'm a 94-96 mage staker. Haha but you did offer to stake me quite a few times. Good luck on 99 prayer and have fun. Hope to see you around.
  18. Just saw the prestige. : To be honest, it doesn't bother me if people wear stuff I don't like. I may develop negative opinions of them, I don't care a lot.
  19. Forums affecting prices Naw, I don't think so.
  20. Good luck. I'm going for that prestigious level too (96 atm). Look, I know you want this to be about your "goal", but I am a mage staker too. I know what it's like to be x logged on. I hope you really didn't, but if you did just dont do it again. It's only pixels after all. Good luck.
  21. I live in your state. I've seen you before (I know what you look like from DGI). You better be :ohnoes: Ironic isn't it?
  22. It's funny. I am a mage staker like Rserer. I couldn't help but notice him. He is VERY good. I quit (mage staking) now, but I remember him.
  23. God. God has cheat codes...no fair.
  24. I'm surprised no one is an only child. I'm youngest out of two by the way.
  25. Responding with what the same insult as the other person. Example: Joe: You're a stupid pig Frank: NO! You're a stupid pig or Frank: Your face is ugly Joe: Your face is ugly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.