Everything posted by issy2
-
TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
Hmmm...hit Ash6110, heal Mr. X
-
1 million gold trivia! ugg forget it, ill reschedule later
Well, I'll play lol. Um, will all the questions be RS- related?
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
I've PMed that person alot, at least I think I have. I may be mistaken... Sheepdean? No it's not I don't think umm. mean umm....hmm...sheepdean? uhhh I can't thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.
-
Stevester77
I never met Steve, didn't know him, but he sounds like a good guy. Get well soon, we'll be thinking of you. :thumbsup:
-
Solve This Problem, Folks!
Well, a moderator posted and didn't comment, so I think I'll be ok lol. :thumbsup:
-
Solve This Problem, Folks!
CHANGED THE PUZZLE DUE TO MY STUPIDITY/CARELESSNESS If you find this too difficult to understand, it's basically boggle-in-reverse, as several of the posters have said. So, I give you the words and you give me the layout of the grid. Easy? Nu-uh... Ok right. Recently I thought up this idea for a new word-puzzle. SO, I'm testing it out on you guys! This question is based on the famous word-game Boggle. I think it's pretty English, but don't worry, because it doesn't matter much. The aim is to place all of the mentioned lettered-cubes into a 4x4 square, while being able to recognize all of the words. The letters you start with are; A E E F G H H L M O O R S T T U The words that you MUST be able to see (each square touching the next in that word diagonally or any other way) are; (You may not use one letter twice in one word) though thug melt helm hug foal love rot loaf lea Leo sole meal tore has Ha soe hut gut tot tor hoe toe Rules; 1. In one word, the first letter must be touching the second letter, the second letter must be touching the third letter, et cetera. 2. You may not use one 'block' more than once in one word. If you have correctly assembled the square, and you find any new words, please pm them to me, or on hotmail, at is[Caution: Jagex Rule Violation][email protected]. Please do not post the square here, pm it to me, or on hotmail as above. Good luck!! CLUES; Layout of the grid, assuming each = is one empty block. =T=M =O== T==O G=F=
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
Ok, as usual; what forum do they usually post in?
-
The hardest game you've ever played?
Hah, I beat my PE teacher at golf. :o Lol rock on :)
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
I've seen that before, I know I have... :-k :-k :-k
-
What Do You Want To Do With YOUR Life? ~Share Your Dreams~
Ah, the Northern Lights...I'll have to add that to :thumbsup: : my list!
-
The hardest game you've ever played?
Badminton with the Head of PE. :wink:
-
Lego Fans?
I love lego. Many philosophers say it's the most ingenious toy of all time. The Children's Building Blocks Of Life...lol. :lol: :wink:
-
GRAFFITI-WHAT'S YOUR OPINON?
I think the general feeling is it's ok if it looks good, if it's not somebody else's property, then it's vandalism.
-
GRAFFITI-WHAT'S YOUR OPINON?
Graffiti is a great art, but it really depends what it is. There's this really nice, old, railway bridge near where I live. It's probably about 80 years old, I don't know, but it's really beautiful and I used to love it. Nowadays, however, it's covered in words like 'rob is g@!' and 'lucy is a b*tch!' and some random people's names in black, just black, defacing public property. But no, I think graffiti such as in the link posted previously is a great art, but artists just have to be sensitive of where they do it; get the message that once it's been erased by tired, toiling council/community workers, they're going to have to find somewhere else to draw.
- The Number Game
-
TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
Hit life_mage12, heal Anonimou.
-
~The OMG/Z0MG Game - 80+ Posts :P ~
Omg, what an original thread.
-
TEH Person Under Me
I have not indeed. :lol: :wink: TPUM likes badminton.
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
Hm...which forum do they usually post in?
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
Ah...it's indy500fan is it not? 8-)
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
Ah. Well I will have a look around... : :thumbsup:
-
The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)
You're fired for tempting me to press it. :D *BANG* heard loudly in the distance*
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
Hmm this looks hard, I don't immediately recognise it. Which forum does this person usually post in? Have their got numbers in their name?
-
Guess-The-Sig Game
Brilliant! Also a possibility is making it bigger... :shame:
-
What Do You Want To Do With YOUR Life? ~Share Your Dreams~
What I'd like to do (it's sick I know and I would probably go mad or similar, but probably an amazing experience) is to be frozen and they awaken say 3 years later... :shame: :shame: Actually no on second thoughts I wouldn't... :|