Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. Yes, but I wish I forgot the whole damned fuss that followed it... TPUM loves swimming. O:)
  2. Wicked Stuff everyone! =D> =D>
  3. True; only realy saddos spent thousands and thousands on a piece of machinery, the same quality of which could be bought for about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã12,000 tops. TPUM is 18+.
  4. The most exhilarating way to shower is to strip (duh...) turn on the shower full heat (or the hottest heat you feel comfortable with, depends on the shower) wait till it heats up (like 10 seconds later lol), climb in, wash yourself, hair, et cetera, do what you need to do, all the while relaxing in the beautiful heat, then rub soap over your top half and turn the heat off. HAHA. It's amazing. It suddenly goes to a really cold temperature and you're left standing there, while all your troubles wash away... It's stunningly refreshingly. Literally. Try it sometime. O:) And it only takes like, 5-10 mminutes, less.
  5. I can- today!!! Hm it's not really funny is it? Anyway I think I'm recovering and I feel alot better than yesterday...so back to school tomorrow or Friday for sure.
  6. issy2 replied to Barihawk's topic in Off-Topic
    There goes prejudice against muslims once again. Ousting governors is nothing new... You are problably aware of the oustings supported by the United States against the socialist threat on the second half of the 20th century all around the world. I don't believe in peace.
  7. Edit; ah. Excuse my post...
  8. Nope. I probably wouldn't want to anyway...My doctor mentioned it, but assured me it wasn't necessary. Thank god!
  9. VIOLENCE!!! Why is it always bloody violence?! AAAAARGH!!!! ANYWAY, yes, you can use different programs for doing this kind of thing. In fact I did a filming/acting/animations course in Greenwich last August. I can't remember the software we used but I'll try and find out. It was top stuff. =D>
  10. I only ever use 'Lol,'. Sometimes 'rofl,' but never others.
  11. WELL, guys, you might be happy to know that on Sunday morning I was diagnosed with mild tonsilitis for the THIRD TIME IN TWELVE YEARS. Has anyone else here had it? It really is the works; absolute and uncontrollable dizziness, pounding headache, absolutely burning, raging throat, and insides like high tide. I was sick twice, on Sunday and Monday, but it seems to have passed quickly and I think I'm pretty much recovered! :) I offer my condolences to everyone out there who's ill today. :pray:
  12. issy2 replied to Gharok's topic in Off-Topic
    Standard, default...the others aren't very accurate apparently...and I can't be bothered changing it, it's not worth it lol, I like this one pretty much anyway.
  13. HAHA!!! That was absolutely hilarious!! We should try again someday..
  14. *looks puzzled* Uhh? TPUM's hair is...BLUE!!! With pink spots!!! WHAT a day.
  15. ymm...warm milk...yummy...*dribbles* Chuck in a couple of double-chocolate-cookies and you got a deal...
  16. A couple of people, including me, tried to take over the Forum Games board a few months ago for this :) It's hilarious...Everyone goes crazy. =D> =D> =D> But sorry for spamming, me hearties!
  17. Truuue...If you can't express yourself fully with words, don't bother trying. TPUM hates shorthanders...
  18. Wow...It's months since anyone posted on this! Anyway, thought I'd give my poor old petition a lil' bump... O:)
  19. First tell me where's the weight supposed to go? Or is that your choice depending on your personal design? :-k
  20. It's kind of impossible not to, I mean we are all influenced by what is around us, just to different lengths. Personally I've never really been affected by peer pressure...I wear what I want, say what I want. While I'd like to fit in with others, which I generally do, I'd rather not bother if it means editing my personality. :thumbsup:
  21. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Forum Games
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... :| :|
  22. It's hard to imagine he would continue after such a long time. Look at when the story was posted. I compliment your dedication. =D>
  23. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Forum Games
    Is it something to do with the wording? Or the structure of the words?
  24. issy2 replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    12 hours in prison. WYR be blind or deaf?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.