Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. Umm, what I mean is, I don't understand what to do. I can solve riddles easily enough, but... Well I'm on the black page with the coloured writing, level 0. How do I get to Riddle one? And what do I do when I solve it? Thanks lol Issy.
  2. Yar, you can if you want.
  3. That article was stunning. Sad. Very. I don't doubt their great friendship, and it was obvious The Old Nite was a great guy, we all know that even though most of us haven't spoken to him. All I ask now is whether their friendship would still have been the same if he was a newb, rather than 2nd on the hiscores. RIP the Old Nite, you great guy! Cya in heaven.
  4. Yar, unlike all the other annoying unrealistic stories around, it's actually believeable. Well done. A few grammatical touches, a tad more description, and it'll be great. Issy.
  5. No, but in general both men and women enjoy doing this thing. However with growing a beard, most women don't enjoy it, and some men don't either, whereas this Thing is universally rated as good by practically everyone.
  6. 4/10 Text, nice picture, but definitely not to my taste.
  7. Hi, I've made an image in microsoft Paint, and created an imageshack account. I use a PC windows xp, how can I upload my image from Paint into my Imageshack account, then get them to host it as my sig? Thanks so much! ANY help appreciated. Issy.
  8. Correct!
  9. 2/10 Not my style at all. In case you can't read my avatar it says EMBRACE this new day
  10. umm. sorry... I'm on the black page , coloured writing etc. What do I do to get to the next riddle?
  11. Yeah, it's a great idea Needs a lil' tweeking though. Like the first poster said, what if they said they were in Lumbridge and you teled to the Greaters? DEFINITELY p2p, although f2p deserves some updates too. I mean, 60 bank spaces...grr... Anyway maybe there could be a system for knowing where you friend is? So you don't like, tele to Greaters or similar. Great idea! =D>
  12. Hi, please, I'm grovelling in the dust for someone to explain... What do I do, lol? I don't understand. Is this like a riddle hidden across websites over the world? HELP! If someone can tell me what to do after that black page with the coloured writing...thanks soo much lol. Issy.
  13. If you were to ask someone between the ages of 9 and 25 whether the Beatles were good, you'd probably get 'nah, they're crap' from those who haven't heard them. Other than that, the LIBERTINES and the Kooks The Kooks are like, the only good artists to my taste. Yet hardly anyone's heard them.
  14. I thought it was a great article. I don't doubt the great friendship between the author and the Old Nite, I totally believe in it. All I ask is would the author have felt the same with a low level off the hiscores? RIP the Old Nite. :boohoo:
  15. Yes, I would say it is.
  16. AfroThundeX is the winner of 1!!! Congratulations, you were the first person to express it properly. EDIT: what's ED? 2. No, not hair-growing abnormality. What he can't do is a common thing that, in general, the vast majority of both sexes like to do. (not with each other, just so you know)
  17. Thanks for the sigs everyone! C'mon keep 'coming!
  18. Boooooring. 2/10.
  19. What do you mean by 'it'?
  20. you know what I don't care you've named other players. MACROERS=SCUM. SCUM= RUINING OF RUNESCAPE. go report them everyone, I'm just switching world.
  21. clan bit- naah too complicated... But the bounty bit...yeah that's a great idea! and like, the higher/harder people you defeat, the rarer reward.
  22. Clever guess, but no. Ok BIG FAT CLUE: Bottle is thin at the top, then widens out.
  23. problem: You wouldn't need an iron bar, because in real life, iron quickly becomes iron oxide! (rust) So you should make it steel, not iron.
  24. nvm
  25. lol can someone explain...? I don't undertsand what to do after getting to that black page with the coloured writing .. :boohoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.