Everything posted by Wisp
-
���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
eep.
-
My RuneScape Comics - The Peek
I love most of these
-
���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
I'll look, and i fished like 5k more, and got 85 fishing. yay!
-
You bury a bone
Just find a friend with a gilded altar, it will make it go like 3 times faster..
-
FOTW II... lock please
and another one, for my second entry of this round. By the way, if i may make a suggestion, as you are gone for a bit, and we would skip one fotw, maybe you could give another topic, and both would be judged upon your return? (like another fake to do) The scene from harry potter: goblet of fire [img=http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/222/harryfaketa6.png]
-
FOTW II... lock please
Hmm... I was planning on making another one, but chances are it may be the same as yours (my plan) so I'll make something different =P
-
Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
I've recieved my share of hyts.
-
FOTW II... lock please
[img=http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1581/fakerbb3.png]
-
~The Big List of Bugs!~
you may become a monkey in ardounge zoo, then follow a player, while repeatedly clicking on a stats menu to walk around following them even out of the zoo as a monkey.
-
morals...........
I don't think there is any comparing between premarital sex to murder. If you think there is, well :-# Seriously, it's like saying that if you do something wrong you go to hell. If you are of the "wrong religion" you go to hell I guarentee that the overwhelming majority of your religion has sinned in some way, and not done something to fix it, and then the majority of the world is of a different religion, or atheist. The 5 odd people in heaven must be getting lonely.
-
Need help creating a clan website
there are none that give you a .com for free. they have to have something like this: Youclanname.hostsite.com
-
morals...........
Wow. Maybe your right, and if you sin you die. Okay then. i lied a week ago, i'm gonna die. But what if you don't sin, you still die. I'm pretty sure i've lied or done some other 'sin' in my life, years ago, and i'm pretty sure i'm not dead. Also, your assuming that these sins are true, and most of those only apply to your religion and thus over 5/6 parts of the world are doomed to burn in hell, and die. Wow, heaven, if it exists (cough) must be running low on new people to come in, because if you sin you go to hell, if your not your religion you go to hell. Kay then. So having sex with someone, who consents to it, if your not married is the same result as forcing someone to do it, and even killing someone. One emoticon: :XD:
-
New Presidential Directive Gives Bush Dictatorial Power
I just knew it would come to this.. :XD: This reminds me of the "emergency power" given to darth sidious in the star wars prequels...
-
���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
past the 20% mark. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
-
Will I be a good P2P pker?
Dude... 1 defence is horrid for any type of pking. a strength pure with 40 defence, can probably k0 you in about 5 seconds. even if you don't use meelee. For this guys stats, or what he wants, he could be a tank, which is the best chance, IMO, with those range and mage stats.
-
���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
i wish it didn't have to be a jpeg :(
-
���¢�¢â�¬�°���¡���¢�¢â�š�¬���¡���¢�¢â�¬�°���¡��
good luck, how much profit are you hoping to gain?
-
vacation mishaps - share your experiences!
The first day i went to hawaii, on a month long vacation, my leg brushed a motorcycle, and i got a 3rd degree burn, which didn't allow me to safely swim for the rest of the vacation :cry:
-
What would you say to your level 3 self?
When you decide to clear out your bank, do not drop that all most worthless phat. Or nothing. Who knows, i may get a phat soon (doubtful :P ) and I wouldn't get my skills up along the way..
-
GIELINOR TRIBUNE -- Now Hiring Again!
may i be a market/ economy writer. I already have an article on this i wrote about two weeks ago, but never posted anywhere...
-
Eek a spider!
I don't find most spiders `scary' but brown recluses, and other spiders with venom that isn't just a annoyance if they bite you, i don't exactly like I am allergic to wasps, bees, hornets and all that happiful stuff, so im more scared of them.
-
The Ultimate Fisher's Challenge: 1st Round Scheduling Done
drat, it's too late now, right?
-
A little Experiment...
So you move the shapes around? gratz on 3000 posts :P
-
Sedriki's weding company!
hmm... weding, it sounds like something you do to a overgrown garden.
-
Momeydragon 200 mil xp Hunter and 4 Cape Party 28th June
Definitely coming :D