What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

It's a simple question. Let's say that you could omnisciently travel back in time as the character you are now with a different name to the exact instant when you got off tutorial island(most of you) into Lumbridge in rs1 or rs2.

Upon greeting yourself just starting off, what would you say? Would you give yourself some advice you've wished you knew earlier? Would you warn yourself? Would you give yourself free stuff? For a lot of us there would be a huge time difference in personality. Do you think you would speak completely different than the level 3 you've just met? Those are just some suggestions of things to talk about, feel free to make up hypothetical stories or just directly answer questions I brought up. :)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you meet some guy who buys steel bars off you, please sell at lesat 550 each not 300."

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I know the advice I would give myself more then 2 years back...

Get 60 Woodcutting asap! And get that money rolling!

But I donb't think I would have listened <.<

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

"Sometime in the future there will be party hats and santa hats, BUY THEM HATS BOY!"

Oh, and "Start over and get yourself a decent name, since the one you've got now is so bad you're gonna start over later if you don't"

Proud def noob

"Stay level 3 and do not train combat stats."

Always wanted to be a skiller..

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Nothing. For all I know, messing with myself in the past could lead to worse results in the future. I wouldn't say anything to myself, so that way I turn out exactly the way I am today 8-)

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'd say nothing.

Anything slight alteration in my lvl 3 knowledge would have a spiral effetc on the characters path therefore altering my current self.

eg: telling myself to not trust the person offering to trim my armour would result in me keping my armour, thereofre beating quests sooner therefore not putting som effort into fishing cook mining and smithing.

Whihc would therefore meant i didn;t mine mith fro a friend

Which would of made me start members poorer

Which would mean I'd of nvr started on 99 fish

Which means I'd have totally diff stats now

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well i'd would've said.

Hold onto that bloody mask set, you find from some random person dying, sell it when it reaches its peak (when red masks use to be around 50 million) instead of selling the set for a bloody million! :evil:

Or

Run, go outside and forget about this game QUICKLY! Sometimes I wish I never found this game. ::'

Or

Simply enough. Hey!

Like some other people have said: Dont sell the santa and green mask you will get in the near future...(yup sold them and made 50k from each)

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Well to be honest it would be in the cooking part of tutorial island, "The bucket doesnt come with water, you click on it then the sink then the bread." What a good waste of 10 minutes...

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

dont spend months on classic getting a d med and sq, you'll use em later on rs2 and they will be easier to get.

or

Be very careful on who you lend things to no matter how well you know them.

nice job getting the guthan spear! high five!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

the only thing I would say is: buy a wallie card and get members ASAP(my parent didn't allow me to get member back then and I didn't know how to become one)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.