What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

Any advice I would give is simply "Don't worry about money, just work on skills for now." The only warning I would give is to protect my account better. I would not give myself free stuff, as my friend's friend already did that, and I also wouldn't want to give myself the idea of becoming a beggar... I would have a 6 year or so differential in personality and I typed horribly back then. I am still not a perfect typer, but compared to back then I am vastly improved.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"read the updates!"

^I used to hide in lumby and then varrok sewers because my friend said that you could be pk'ed anywhere and that I needed to level up a lot before I'd be safe...

(btw, that was in classic)

...|>..

.\.|>..

I would tell myself to:

Make sure to log on that Halloween (Masks) and Christmas (Santa Hats), as well as the next Halloween (Scythes), also the first easter (Forgot the drop). And to not tell that person your password (Someone was acting like a Jagex Staff, this was RSC).

That's about it :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I would say-

"The mining place is up near Varrock, here, follow me'

I stood around Lumbridge asking people to take me to the nearest mine or asking for people to say West, or North. No one did, I explored myself ::'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I would say something like raise your def with quests and.. keep it at 45 or... Limps are worth 800 - 1k ea , not 200 -.-

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

I played RSC a little

1. Don't come up with a dumb name

2. Become a member!

3. Get the rares from that halloween (masks) and don't quit before you do! ( I quit before halloween :x ) (And then rejoin last year)

From RS2

1. Become a member right now!

2. Don't waste your time making bronze bars!

3. Quit Runescape

"DONT TRAIN 70 DEF... 41 i enough

If you DO.. Remember... When you do Monkey Madness Dont lvl your Str or else you will accidently lvl combat like me... :( "

"You will beat a lvl 121 in the duel arena 1 day"

I bet he will *blank*

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

For God's sake, BONES ARE FOR BURYING!!

Oh yeah, and don't cut willows and sell to the general store in Varrock, and don't try to talk to the level 3 autoers at the yews in Draynor.

And you can't get into the members' world by going around Taverley or sneaking past the Chaos Temple. And don't buy full Black, because one year later you'll still have the damn stuff in your bank. And google 'air running'.

And you won't die when your run energy goes to 0%, and eating food doesn't make your run energy go up. Trust me.

I would give myself the advice to explore the world carefully before I started skilling. I would probalby have listened, and done so. This would help my lvl 3 self to understand the community better, and make my lvl 3 self learn how to skill and merchant efficantly.

Also, I would give myself the advice to be carefull for highwaysman and the wilderness. And perhaps I would give myself a few nooby money-making tips, like packing bananas in the crate on karamja island.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Keep that santa you found! I say keep it...I know a couple GP may seem alot now but wait a couple of years..

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

" A pure is training strentgh only, not att only!!!" I kept wondering for 3 months why my max hit was so low... i had 41att 5 def 5 str =(

"tip.it/runescape!!!!" O yea and "charcoal is USELESS"

God i was a noob (still am, but a pro noob \' )

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

I would probably say "stop following people waiting for them to die so you can have their stuff and do something productive!"

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

when you get the party hat on syco190 (my first acount) dont go to falador on the 6th of may 2006 just dont

Are you trying to refer to the "Falador Massacre"? cuz that was on June 6th 2006 bub.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

when your friend gives you his pass to work on your fishing, take out money in small increments.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

"At the start of RS2 you're going to buy a purple party hat, dirt cheap. FFS, don't sell it for 3 million a few months later, and then spend the rest of your RS career trying to work for the money to buy it back... oh ya, and you're a complete noob."

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here